Golden root (Rhodiola rosea) is a perennial herbaceous plant of the Tolstyankov family. He has succulent thickened stems and leaves that can survive without enough moisture, so he prefers to grow where it is hot, as well as in places with excessive moisture, cold and wind.
Golden root (Rhodiola rosea) as a medicinal plant is included in the Red Book and is protected in all areas of distribution. The exceptions are the Altai Territory, Magadan Region, Krasnoyarsk Territory, the Republic of Tyva.
Because of the rhizome of the color of bronze or old gilding, the plant is called "golden root". It tastes bitterly astringent. A freshly dug plant has a rose scent. And during the flowering of Rhodiola rosea (golden root), the photo of which is presented below, looks very nice, resembling yellow dandelions.
A bit of history
Interest in Rhodiola Rosa was awakened by the Altai healers who revered her very much. For the first time in search of this plant, the researchers went in 1934 and found themselves in a difficult situation. No one knew what the golden root looked like (Rhodiola Rosa), so they walked past it, and the locals kept the omens of the legendary bush in secret.
Only in 1961, Rhodiola was discovered in Gorny Altai by an expedition of the Institute of the Siberian Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Botanists immediately began to study its wonderful properties. And in 1969, the USSR Ministry of Health allowed to begin using liquid extract of golden root of Rhodiola Rosea for medical purposes.
Rhodiola rosea root (golden root) is widely used. The plant has a large tuber-like rhizome. It has several unbranched, upright stems with dense foliage about 10 to 40 cm in height. The leaves are oblong, with a short serrate serrate, fleshy.
Golden root (Rhodiola rosea) is endowed with yellow or slightly reddish flowers, collected on the top of the stem in inflorescences. They usually bloom from July to August inclusive. Vegetative and seed reproduction.
On the territory of Russia mainly in the mountains of southern Siberia grows Rhodiola rosea (golden root). Growing it is practiced on soils with good drainage with the addition of sand.
Seeds require stratification, since they are very small and do not germinate well. In natural conditions of nature, this procedure takes place under the snow. Seeds are best sown before winter (in October). Ground up to a depth of 30 cm and add compost, ammonium nitrate, potassium salt, ash, lime, superphosphate.
There should be a distance of 30 cm between plants. It should be remembered that this is dioecious grass. If you purchase only one specimen that has been propagated vegetatively, then this can be either a male or a female plant. In this case, the seed will not.
The seeds of Rhodiola are very small, before sowing, it is desirable to mix them with sand and just cover the top. In the first year after planting, the seedlings are very small and develop slowly, so there is a need for their good weeding, watering, it is desirable to shade the plants from the sun.
Seedlings are usually planted in August or in spring in the following year. Rhodiola rosea, which was planted with seeds, will show its first flowering for only about 2-3 years, from mid-May or early June. Seeds ripen by July.
In July, the first year of growth (in the second half of the growing season), the above-ground shoots begin to die off, and from them the reserve substances run down to the rhizome. In the same period, with the termination of the growth of above-ground shoots, the seedlings are transplanted into a nursery with an interval of 5 by 10 cm between plants. Here they will grow for another two years until spring.
Already enough adult representatives for the third year of life are seated more remotely from each other according to the scheme 45 by 20 cm in well-fertilized soil. The root of Rhodiola rosea (golden root) should receive the required amount of nutrients and air. During the period of growth, the plant needs to spud a little, water and weed well. When it begins to bear fruit, about 50 seeds are collected from each flower, which serve as sowing material for obtaining other seedlings.
By harvesting and harvesting rhizomes start on the fourth year of the plant. In the same year, the plant can already be propagated vegetatively, cutting off the rhizomes with the presence of 12 buds and a mass of 15 to 20 grams. In autumn, the golden root (Rhodiola rosea) is planted in small segments to a depth of 5 cm, while leaving a distance of 20 cm between the planting material, and the spacing should be 45 cm wide. The plants propagated in this way are dug up in August of the 3rd or 4th year of life .
From the end of flowering until mid-September, the root of Rhodiola rosea is harvested. It is better to dig it with a narrow shovel or pick. Rinse in running water and decompose to dry in a shade in a draft. After the rhizome, cut across so as to get pieces of about 2 to 10 cm.
Drying preferably at 50-60 degrees in the dryer (contraindicated in the sun). Due to the fact that the plant is recovering slowly, it is necessary to alternate arrays of blanks. Young plants that still have only 2-3 stems should not be touched.
The rhizome is horizontal, powerful, covered with a cork of brown (bronze) color, has thin adventitious roots. On a break, the root is white, has a bitter-astringent taste, it has a special aroma, similar to the smell of a rose.
Most often the plant has several (10-15 pieces) of not branched upright stems, 10-40 cm in height, less often there is only one stem. The leaves are alternate, sit on the stems, have an oblong-ovate, elliptical or pointed form with a solid or serrate-toothed upper part.
Flowering occurs in June-July, the fruits reach maturity in July-August. The inflorescence is many-flowered, has a corymboid shape. Flowers yellow same-sex, four-, less often five-membered. The fruits are upright green leaves.
Propagated by seeds and vegetatively.
Collection, harvesting and breeding
For the future, harvest the root of Rhodiola rosea (plant age 3-4 years). Do it in the period from late July to September. Roots are dug, thoroughly washed from the ground particles in cool water, cleaned of brown cork and rotten, dry areas. Cut the rhizome into pieces, each 10 cm long and dry them at T 50 degrees in the dryer.
The finished raw material on a fracture has a pinkish or white color. If the root of a brown shade is on a fracture, it is unsuitable for use, since it loses its beneficial properties. Store dry raw materials in canvas bags in a dark place. Shelf life - 3 years.
Most often, the plant is propagated by seeds: planted in late autumn or winter in a box with nutrient soil, providing good ventilation (clay is placed on the bottom). The soil is pre-moistened with a weak solution of potassium permanganate, slightly compacted. Seeds are evenly distributed over the surface and lightly pressed, covered with soil (layer of 2 mm), covered with film and put on the balcony. In March, the box is transferred to a warm, lighted place, and sprouts will appear in a couple of days. They can be transplanted with the appearance of two true leaves.
It is possible to propagate a plant (which is at least 2 years old) by dividing the rhizome into 2 parts, which are planted in prepared holes with humus, and they also put compost on top, leaving the kidneys to renew on the surface.
At the root of the plant contains more than 140 useful elements, which determine the complex positive effect.
- Phenols and their derivatives: tyrosol, salidroside. Strengthens the circulatory system, protects the vessels from narrowing. Prevent cholesterol oxidation,
- Carbohydrates: glucose, fructose, sedoheptulose, sucrose. Participate in energy exchange,
- Organic acids:
- oxalic (stimulates the secretion of the stomach and the bowels),
- malic (normalizes digestion, improves the condition of blood vessels, improves eyesight and is involved in metabolism),
- amber (neutralizes free radicals, reduces uric acid levels, restores joint mobility, stimulates insulin production),
- lemon (increases appetite, stimulates cell renewal, activates immunity),
- Terpenoids: Rosiridin, Rosiridol. Increase tissue resistance to damage,
- Flavonoids: kaempferol, astragalin, 7-rhamnoside kaempferol, rhodiolin, tricin, rhodionine, 5-glucoside and 7-glucoside of tricin, rhodiosin, acetylrodalgin, 8-methylgerbacetin. Reduce vascular permeability, normalize pressure and heart rate, reduce intraocular pressure, participate in the process of bile formation, stimulate the function of the adrenal cortex and regulate the production of urine,
- Glycosides. Characterized by cumulative and cardiotonic properties, normalize the work of the cardiovascular system. They have a calming and diuretic effect,
- Trace elements: silver, copper, manganese, zinc, involved in vital processes,
- Anthraquinones. Strengthen immunity, participate in the formation of immune cells. Have a laxative effect,
- Coumarins. They have antitumor, anticoagulant and anticoagulant effects. Affect the genetic apparatus of the tumor, thereby inhibiting the ability of cells to metastasize,
- Essential oil. Possesses bactericidal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, wound healing, anesthetic effects,
- Tannins. They change the structure of proteins and are involved in the formation of a protective albuminate film, which has a bactericidal or bacteriostatic effect. Have an astringent effect
- Alkaloids. They have antispasmodic, hemostatic, analgesic, sedative and hypotensive effects,
- Sterols. Reduce cholesterol, strengthen the cardiovascular system, increase immunity, affect the quality and number of helper cells that protect against the development of autoimmune reactions,
- Aromatic compounds: rosavin, rosin, rosarin, cinnamon alcohol. Improve the work of the central nervous system.
In the composition of the essential oil found aliphatic alcohols with a straight chain and monoterpenic hydrocarbons. The composition of the essential oil varies depending on the place of growth of the plant.
The aboveground part of the plant is saturated with organic acids (malic, citric, oxalic, succinic), phenols and their derivatives, phenol carbonic acids (gallic, coffee), coumarins, tannins, flavonoids.
Golden root (Rhodiola) is characterized by many beneficial properties:
- is a powerful antioxidant and adaptogen,
- protects the body from the development of cancer and prevents the metastasis of tumors,
- increases blood pressure
- improves heart function
- fights pathogens,
- has anti-inflammatory action,
- promotes biliary excretion
- stops bleeding,
- restores the body after overwork, tones well,
- has a tonic effect and increases the body's resistance to the influence of adverse environmental factors,
- has a neuroprotective effect,
- stimulates the central nervous system,
- maintains a high level of energy potential of the brain,
- improves cognitive function
- accelerates oxidation processes,
- accelerates wound healing.
The beginning of scientific research was laid in the 60s of the 20th century. In 1961 an expedition led by G. Krylov was conducted, during which scientists managed to find a plant in the taiga of the mountainous Altai. According to the research results, the plant was introduced into scientific medicine and began to be used in the form of a liquid extract with adaptogenic and stimulating properties.
Numerous studies have been conducted to study the effect of plants on the CNS. Plant preparations alter the bioelectrical activity of the brain and improve cognitive functions: due to the increase in resistance to stress factors, memory and the ability to memorize information are improved.
It is reported about the positive effect of plant drugs to eliminate the side effects of psychotropic therapy for schizophrenia.
A number of studies have proven that roseola rosea can improve physical performance. In an experiment conducted on animals (white rats), a decrease in the rate of glycolysis, the amount of lactic acid in muscles, the preservation of high levels of phospholipids in muscles and liver, and blood sugar after 2 hours of swimming in individuals treated with the plant preparation was recorded.
The possibility of using plant preparations as hepatoprotectors is also being considered. In animals, it has been proven to be effective as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent in liver damage induced by organophosphorus compounds.
Rhodiola rosea - a powerful adaptogen that has a visible effect after the first use of the drug! But you can not take daily plant preparations without a reason. Constant stimulation of the body, even if with herbal preparations, can lead to the opposite effect.
Rhodiola is used in many diseases and pathological conditions, and is characterized by a whole range of pharmacological properties. The most common indications for the use of plant preparations:
- poor appetite
- metabolic disorders,
- physical and mental fatigue,
- asthenic condition after long illness,
- inflammatory processes
- allergic reactions
- radiation damage (acute and chronic),
- reduced visual acuity
- bad hearing
- pulmonary tuberculosis,
- oncological diseases,
- bone fracture
- primary and secondary amenorrhea,
- gynecological diseases (adnexitis, polycystic ovary, fibrocystic mastopathy),
- early menopause,
- late puberty
- wounds, skin lesions, rashes, boils.
Often used gold root for men and women: helps with impotence and is indicated for many diseases of the female reproductive system. Preparations of the plant strengthen the work of the sex glands, stimulate the ovaries and are widely used in the treatment of early menopause. The plant has a positive effect on potency, and its effectiveness is higher than that of ginseng root.
It is proved that the plant enhances the effect of cytostatics, causing necrosis of cancer cells: the shell, nucleus and parts of the cell are destroyed, which leads to its death.
The unique plant has found its application in cosmetology. The extract of the golden root has a positive effect on the fading, sensitive skin, improves its overall condition. The rich biologically active composition allows the use of plant extracts in various creams to give them stimulating and adaptogenic properties, slowing down the aging process of the skin, increasing resistance to adverse environmental factors.
Cosmetics with a golden root:
- normalize metabolic processes in the skin,
- improve energy metabolism in cells
- accelerates skin regeneration,
- minimizes transepidermal fluid loss,
- increase the barrier function of the skin,
- slow down the aging process
- reduce the level of depression.
The most popular cosmetics with a golden root: day cream for sensitive skin from Natura Siberika, face cream "Pure Line", day cream "Recipes of grandmother Agafi."
Vis Rhodiola Rose Extract Capsules
Herbal complex with golden root and vitamin C, characterized by a stimulating, tonic and tonic effect. It is recommended to improve physical and mental performance, acclimatization during flights, recovery of health after prolonged illnesses. Used in sports - before and after workouts, it helps to achieve better results and recover from the load rather.
Dry vegetable raw materials used for the preparation of water and alcohol preparations, decoctions, teas, which are characterized by high adaptogens and stimulating properties. The instructions to the golden root describes how to prepare this or that tool.
Also, the plant is part of various herbal teas and fees.
Golden root tincture on vodka for hypotension
- Take 50 grams. dry the root of the plant, grind to a powdery consistency, pour 2 cups of vodka. Insist in the dark for 14 days, shake occasionally. Strain the tincture.
- Take 20-30 drops 3 times a day. 30 minutes before meals. You can start taking with 5 drops, gradually bring the volume to the recommended.
Tincture on the golden root for colds and heart weakness, nervous diseases and pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract
- Take 10 grams. roots, chop and pour 1 cup boiling water. Leave on for 4 hours to infuse and strain.
- Take half a cup 3 times a day.It is externally used as an effective wound-healing agent for treating wounds, cuts, and for rinsing the oral cavity in case of sore throat.
- Improves the work of the heart, blood vessels, making them more durable. It helps with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, uterine bleeding, with impotence, improves the functioning of the thyroid gland and normalizes blood sugar levels. Eliminates headache and toothache. Can be used externally to wipe the skin.
- Take 20 grams. roots, chop and pour 500 ml of boiling water, stand on low heat for 10 minutes. Leave to infuse until cool, then strain.
- Take 50 ml 3 times a day.
- It has a strong stimulating effect on the central nervous system, which is superior to the effect of black teas and coffee. Therefore, to take it every day is not worth it, but only when it is necessary.
- Take 1 tsp. root (pre-crushed) and pour 1 liter of water, boil for 10 minutes. and insist another 40 min. in a warm place.
- Take 2-3 glasses during the day (no later than 4 hours before bedtime), if desired, add sugar or honey to the drink.
Collection to strengthen the immune system
- Take 20 grams. Rhodiola roots, hips and roots zamanihi. Add 15 gr. hawthorn fruit, 15 gr. dry nettle, 10 g. Hypericum herbs, mix. 1 tbsp. collection pour a glass of boiling water, put for 10 minutes on a small fire. Leave on for 4 hours and leave to cover under a lid and strain. The resulting volume is diluted with 200 ml of boiling water.
- Take 70 ml 3 times a day.
Tincture from anemia and diseases of the female reproductive system
- It also helps with age-related collapse, impotence, pulmonary tuberculosis, liver pathologies and diabetes.
- Take 100 grams. chopped roots and pour them 400 ml of good vodka. Put in a dark place for 7 days.
- Take 30-40 drops 3 times a day. 30 minutes before meals.
Collection from colds and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- Take in equal parts Rhodiola pink, Bergenia, blackberry leaves, strawberries, raspberries, black currants, flowers of shrubby cinquefoil, St. John's wort flowers and thyme, mix everything. Take 3 tbsp. dry collection and pour them 1 liter of boiling water, insist 60 minutes. Add honey or sugar to taste.
- Take 1-2 cups per day.
- Hypertensive crisis.
- Severe diseases of the cardiovascular and central nervous systems.
- Post-influenza encephalitis.
- Children's age up to 12 years.
- Severe excitability.
- Increased temperature.
- Individual intolerance.
It is very important to observe the dosage described in recipes or prescribed by a doctor - this is a guarantee that no side effects will occur. Preparations are taken no later than 4 hours before bedtime.
In rare cases, the following undesirable effects may develop:
- discomfort in the heart,
In patients who suffer from hypotension caused by menopause, IRR or diencephalitis, plant preparations can lead to a sharp increase or decrease in pressure, which leads to a deterioration of health in general.
With the development of any side effects, treatment is immediately stopped.
A perennial plant is listed in the Red Book of Russia. It grows exclusively in the Far East. The root has adaptogenic properties, stimulates the nervous system. Used in the form of tincture, extract for the treatment of fatigue, neuropsychiatric disorders, diseases of the sexual sphere, infections, injuries.
Useful properties and contraindications of Rhodiola Rosea until the middle of the last century remained practically unknown to science, little studied. The reason for this is the limited area of distribution of the culture, small areas of its natural population. The local population of Altai kept secret the area of golden root growth. Only in 1961, samples of the plant were found in the taiga of the expedition of the Siberian Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
Features of Rhodiola Rosea
This culture is associated with many legends and traditions that live among the local population of the Altai Territory. Miraculous properties are attributed to plants, and modern science agrees with many of them.
But in recent years, Rhodiola rosea has become a fashionable trend, “a remedy for all diseases,” an expensive and rare drug for cancer and severe blood pathologies. The properties of a plant do not always justify the hopes placed on it, since advertising repeatedly embellishes the real possibilities of medicinal raw materials.
Perennial herb has a large, powerful root. It develops horizontally, on the surface of wood. The color of the root is close to the shade of bronze or old gilding with a characteristic brilliance, for which the plant received the second, common name “golden root”.
From the rhizome there are numerous adventitious roots, allowing the crop to extract enough nutrients from the poorest stony soils. The compact grassy part of the plant, the golden root, develops on the surface. It consists of many stems from ten to forty centimeters high. Usually in one plant the number of stems reaches ten, although there are also instances with single stalks.
The grassy part is covered with paired, located opposite the leaves. They are oblong, egg-shaped, pointed, with carved edges. In June, the first half of July, inflorescences form on the tops of the stems. They are shields of numerous yellow flowers, collected in compact groups.
In August, in the place of inflorescences the fruits ripen in the form of cocoons of green leaves. They contain seeds that are used to propagate the golden root grass. In a vegetative way, the culture multiplies much weaker than the seed method.
Geography and distribution
In the world there are only a few areas of natural distribution of Rhodiola rosea. Its landings are found in Bulgaria, China, Mongolia. The densest natural populations are located in Russia. Rhodiola rosea grows in cold and temperate climates. Optimal conditions for it are respected in the tundra.
Culture prefers stony soils, so you can find solitary specimens in the mountainous, foothill areas. According to the refinement of the Soviet botanist Schroeter in the area of the Western and Eastern Sayan, along the banks of the Irkut, Uda, Urguda rivers, in the immediate vicinity of Lake Baikal, multi-ton harvesting of plant materials is possible. However, in practice this seems impossible, since the populations are scattered over several Altai ridges, and Rhodiola Rosa grows in separate individuals, without forming thickets.
Potentially attractive sites for harvesting vegetable raw materials are areas with stony and pebble soil located near water bodies. Despite the ability of the golden root to grow literally on the stones, the culture needs abundant moisture and good drainage of the soil.
Collecting and harvesting
In many regions of the Russian Federation, culture is listed in the Red Book, which is why the use of Rhodiola Rosea is limited. Collecting it for the pharmacological industry is carried out in extremely small quantities. High interest in medicine from the side of medicine supports the development of small farms, where the golden root is cultivated on plantations. However, there is an opinion that only in natural conditions of growth of Rhodiola Rosa forms a truly healing composition.
The herbaceous part of the plant is used in food, used for the preparation of salads. For therapeutic purposes, harvest root. Previously, the collection was carried out from the beginning of flowering until the seeds mature. It is important not to harvest raw materials in the same areas all the time. To restore the population, a minimum of ten years is required, during which re-collection at this site should not be made.
For harvesting use the largest bushes. The rhizome is dug as fully as possible, cleaned of the soil, quickly washed with running water. Then the large parts are cleaved, removed from their cork crust, crushed into small pieces. They are left in the air for a few hours. The further drying process is carried out under a canopy, where the raw materials are lined with a thin layer on newspapers. When using an electric dryer set the temperature to fifty-sixty degrees.
Composition and properties
Modern studies have revealed the composition of the medicinal plant most fully. Golden root (Rhodiola rosea) includes at least one hundred and forty organic compounds, many of which are extremely rare in the wild.
The presence of a high concentration of tannins is established - from sixteen to twenty-two percent. According to this indicator, raw materials exceed the composition of oak bark. The presence of such a high amount of tannins explains the high astringent properties of the plant.
The culture also contains flavanoids, essential oils, sugars, organic acids. The glycoside salidroside, which, according to the professor of Tomsk Medical University Albert Saratikov, is the main agent of the therapeutic action of a medicinal plant, is determined in a small volume.
Glycoside salidrozid has a complex stimulating effect.
- Stimulates the nervous system. It contributes to the acceleration of the nervous system, stimulates mental activity and muscle activity, reduces the manifestation of fatigue, increases efficiency. Alcohol tincture of gold root shows stimulating properties within four hours after ingestion.
- Protects against stress. The plant is classified as a natural adaptogen, along with Eleutherococcus, ginseng, and St. John's wort. Adaptogenic properties are manifested at the cellular level. Taking the dosage form of Rhodiola Rosea increases the body's resistance to stress caused by negative environmental factors. It has an antioxidant effect, reduces the manifestations of toxicity of oxygen oxidation with high muscular load, fatigue, in the treatment of comorbidities, including lymphosarcoma, prostate cancer.
- It has an anti-microbial, antiviral effect. Experimentally confirmed the activity of salidrozide against Staphylococcus aureus and gonorrhea. In the experiment of Russian scientists, high immunomodulating properties were determined. So in 2011, employees of the Amur State Medical Academy conducted an experiment on the use of tincture of the golden root in a group of frequently ill toddlers (two to three years). The infusion was given to children for twenty-eight days. During this time, in twenty-five percent of children, the acute form of inflammation, which was previously observed in the respiratory system, has moved into the “normal” phase or the symptoms of inflammation have significantly decreased. The number of allergic reactions when taking decreased by half. The condition of the nasal mucosa has changed with an increase in immune properties, indicating a general improvement in immunity and an increase in the resistance of the child's body to infections.
In official medicine
Allowed to use in the form of a purified extract of rhizomes according to indications. It is recommended as an adaptogenic agent to stimulate the immune system, mental activity.
- In healthy people. According to reviews, Rhodiola Rose improves memory, increases concentration, increases efficiency.
- In people suffering from neurosis. Reduces irritability and irritability, improves sleep. When taking patients does not bother drowsiness, apathy and fatigue, which manifests itself when using other sedatives.
- In patients with schizophrenia. Used as a remedy for side effects when treating neuroleptic drugs. The frequency of side effects is reduced by two and a half times.
- In patients with hypotension. Extract increases pressure, which normalizes the condition, eliminates headaches, weakness.
- Do athletes. For people engaged in swimming, bodybuilding, athletics and other sports with high intensity loads recommended use as adaptogennogo fit means. Under the influence of intense physical exertion in the brain metabolic processes are disturbed. The concentration of glycogen decreases, while the volume of lactic acid increases. This leads to the activation of anaerobic processes with a decrease in the energy reserves of the brain. The result of these processes is fatigue, weakness, fatigue. Receiving tinctures normalizes metabolic processes in the brain and improves resistance to stress factors.
How to take the golden root depends on the patient's condition.
- With a high mental load. 5-10 drops in the morning and afternoon. Reception should begin two weeks before the upcoming intensive work.
- With schizophrenia. 20-25 drops twice a day in combination with the main therapy of a nervous breakdown.
- To increase physical stamina. 15-30 drops two or three times a day thirty minutes before meals.
The dosage should be increased gradually, starting with five drops. Every three to four days, add five drops, watching the patient's condition. The course continues for fifteen to twenty days.
In folk medicine
The use of traditional medicine is wider. Recommend a tincture of vodka for men as a means of impotence. In women, it is used for amenorrhea - the absence of menstruation of unexplained nature. They treat the state of neurasthenia, nervous exhaustion, loss of strength after infectious diseases, psycho-emotional disorders.
Astringent properties allow the use of a medicinal plant for disorders of the stomach and intestines, for malaria. Not proven efficacy in diabetes, tuberculosis, liver disease and anemia.
Alcohol tincture is used externally as an antiseptic for healing wounds, reducing the intensity of inflammatory processes in the throat, oral cavity.
Prepare at home alcoholic tincture of Rhodiola Rosea can be according to the following recipe.
- Place the prepared roots in the container. It will take ten grams of dry raw material or twenty grams of fresh.
- Fill with one hundred milliliter vodka.
- Leave it for eight days.
For internal use, use in the dosage of fifteen to thirty drops. For skin treatments, mucous membranes dilute a teaspoon of tincture in one hundred milliliters of warm water. Apply to rinse, in the form of lotions.
The recipe for brewing golden root is useful in reduced pressure and physical, mental exhaustion. Use a decoction, like tea, morning and afternoon.
- Put in a dry root container, you will need ten grams.
- Fill with hot water of two hundred milliliters.
- Protome in a water bath for fifteen minutes.
In the process of boiling the decoction loses some of the healing properties, so herbalists prefer to use alcohol tincture. But in everyday life a decoction will be useful for nervous disorders, insomnia, low blood pressure. Drink it in half a glass twice a day. Do not use at night, because the tool has a stimulating effect.
What is Golden Root - description of the medicinal plant
The plant received its name due to an unusual rhizome, and if more precisely, but due to its unusual color, which somehow resembles gilding.
Although the Golden Root this plant is more commonly called the people. In medical circles, the second name is more common - Rhodiola rosea.
This is a perennial plant from the family of cradle grass. Rhodiola is unusually rich in various microelements and has a truly rich composition, numbering more than 140 of the most diverse trace elements. You can learn them by reading the table below, and this is how the plant and its roots look like.
Medicinal properties of Rhodiola rosea or what is treated with it
Rhodiola rosea has very extensive healing properties and is used in the complex treatment of a number of diseases, namely:
- with metabolic disorders
- poor appetite
- with vegetative - vascular dystonia
- neurosis, varying severity
- as a reducing agent after serious and prolonged illnesses
- with various allergic reactions
- with poor eyesight or hearing
- with tuberculosis
- for various oncological diseases
- for fractures as an aid
- with menorrhagia
- for various gynecological diseases
- with menopause
- male impotence
- with oligospermia
- with migraines and headaches
- with sore throat and other colds
- for various skin problems (rashes, blisters, wounds, etc.)
- with conjunctivitis
Various preparations based on the golden root is an excellent solution if it is necessary to normalize the functioning of the nervous system, eliminate overwork symptoms and increase vitality.
Tincture on the basis of the golden root perfectly helps with reduced pressure. Within a few days after the start of the reception, you will be amazed at the effect! The usual lethargy and fatigue will disappear, you will be filled with energy, your working capacity will increase.
Очень неплохо Золотой корень зарекомендовал себя среди мужской части населения, поскольку с его помощью мужчины справлялись с импотенцией еще много десятков лет назад.
Еще одно поприще, на котором Золотой корень снискал себе уважение и славу является его уникальная способность восстанавливать и стимулировать силы, причем как физические, так и умственные. Вот уж энергетик так энергетик!
Try during the period of strong brain overloads (work, study, exams) to drink the tincture of the Golden Root and you will be surprised to find for yourself that you have lost a feeling of excitement and anxiety, and your memory has become much better.
I always recommend to my acquaintances whose children take the exam in preparation for exams and take medications based on Rhodiola rosea directly in front of them. Everyone says only thank you!
Possible side effects
Side effects from taking drugs based on Rhodiola rosea, usually occur after an overdose. Therefore, it is very important to observe the proportions (if you prepare the tincture or infusion yourself) and the recommended dosage (if you are taking the finished product).
And the side effects may be the following:
- state of increased sleepiness
- noticeable decrease in working capacity
- allergy (in rare cases)
- pressure increase
Important! It was revealed that the Golden Root affects the contraceptive drugs, therefore, it is better for women who are protected from pregnancy with the help of pills to refuse this combination.
In addition, Rhodiola may interfere with the action of some diabetes drugs. Therefore, although many people write that Golden Root is used in diabetes, I do not recommend doing this! Diabetes is a serious disease and it is simply unwise to try to treat it with herbal preparations!
The use of Golden Root in traditional medicine - complete instructions for use
The use of Rhodiola Rosea for medical purposes includes using it in the following forms:
- Tincture on alcohol or vodka (the most effective remedy, since alcohol is best pulls out their useful substances from any medicinal plants)
- Water infusion - also used quite often, but not as effective. Mainly used for external use.
- Gold root decoction - there are situations when the use of alcohol in the preparation of medicines is unacceptable! In this case, you can use the decoction of Rhodiola, which has proved itself quite well in a number of diseases, such as gastrointestinal diseases, headaches, uterine bleeding, etc.
- Herbal preparations - in this case, not only Golden Root is used, but also other medicinal plants. There are a lot of such fees and their use is justified by the fact that there are many plants that complement and enhance the therapeutic effect of each other.
- Bada - there are many dietary supplements prepared on the basis of the extract of this plant. You can find them in any pharmacy, but in this article I will not consider them, as they are very effective in losing the rest of the forms of use. I recommend preparing the medicine on your own, buying whole, dry roots.
Golden root tincture with vodka or alcohol
As I said, tincture of the Golden Root on alcohol is considered the most effective means of using this plant. This option is most preferable to use if there are no contraindications. Preparing alcohol tincture is very simple:
- They take the dry roots of Rhodiola Rosea in the amount of 50 grams, are ground to a powder (a coffee grinder can be used) or simply rubbed on a coarse grater, put in a glass bottle (ideally from dark glass) and filled with vodka (0.5 l.) Or alcohol with a strength not higher than 70 degrees.
- Infusion is infused exactly 2 weeks in any dark place at room temperature. Once every 2 days, it is desirable to shake it so that the healing substances of Rhodiola are better combined with alcohol.
- Take the tincture of 15 - 20 drops (about a teaspoon), 3 times a day, half an hour before meals.
- The course of treatment is usually 25 days. If necessary, it is repeated after a 10 day break.
Important! Alcohol tincture must be taken courses (20 - 25 days) with breaks between them (10 days). Otherwise, there is a risk of various side effects.
In addition, the last intake of tincture should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime, otherwise problems with sleep may occur.
To enhance mental and physical activity (suitable for students and students who pass the exam)
If you feel chronic fatigue every day, you have an EGE or other serious exams on your nose, then the following recipe is suitable, which includes 3 courses of treatment following one after the other.
Each course of treatment is 1 month, after which a break is also required in 1 month, therefore, it is necessary to calculate the time of treatment in advance and start taking it somewhere 5-6 months before the exams.
- Preparing alcohol tincture according to the above recipe. Reception begins with 5 drops, daily increasing their number by 1.
- Half a month after the start of administration, that is, on day 15, the number of drops is reduced in inverse proportion, by the end of the treatment having reached the same 5 drops with which the treatment began.
- Drops can be dissolved in a small amount of water or drink without dissolving. After the end of the 1st course - a mandatory break for 1 month.
- Alcohol tincture of Golden Root is drunk in 25 drops each, without reducing or increasing their quantity throughout the course.
- It is better to drink in the morning, on an empty stomach, once a day. The course is 30 days, then the same break.
- The tincture is drunk once a day, in the morning, after eating 25 drops. The course of treatment is 1 month.
It’s no secret that for modern schoolchildren the Unified State Examination was not just an exam, it was a great stress, which is very difficult to overcome without help. Those parents whose children passed the exam can confirm this. This recipe will help to cope with stress and safely survive a difficult period. By the way, parents will be very welcome to receive tincture too!
Tincture Rhodiola with oncology is taken before chemotherapy, as an adjuvant or simply for prevention, for those who are afraid of cancer.
- Before chemotherapy, they start receiving 1 week from 20 drops, gradually increasing their number to 40 (drink every morning on an empty stomach).
- It is also possible during the course of chemotherapy to reduce its toxic effects on the body and increase the level of white blood cells in the blood. To do this, start receiving 5 days before the procedure.
- Accept alcohol tincture 3 times a day before meals, diluting 30 drops in 50 ml of water
How to prepare a healing plant for future use
Pink Rhodiola grows in the Far East. However, you can plant it in the country in Central Russia. If this medicinal herb is properly cared for, it will develop well.. To prepare the rhodiola tincture for use at home, it is necessary to properly prepare raw materials. The healing properties of the plant has a root. It is used to prepare the extract and medicinal tinctures.
Prepare the tincture for use at home should be strictly following the recipe. With recipes tinctures with medicinal properties, as well as indications for their use, can be found in the specialized literature. There you can learn about the contraindications to the use and that this plant sometimes has the ability to have side effects.
Harvest medicinal raw materials need to be properly. For this you need:
- Choose the strongest and largest plants. Plants that have turned yellow or wilted leaves should not be used, as they can be affected by fungus,
- Carefully, with a small scoop, dig up the plant,
- Shake the roots off the ground and fold into a well-ventilated container. The ideal option is a wicker basket. You should not put the roots in a plastic bag, because due to lack of ventilation they can "suffocate" and become unsuitable for use,
- At home, the collected roots need to be spread out on newsprint or parchment paper in a place inaccessible to children and pets and wait until it is completely dry. It is best to put the roots to dry on a well-lit window,
- Once the roots are completely dry, they should be gently shaken off the ground and thoroughly cleaned from small debris. It is not necessary to wash the medicinal raw material before harvesting, because the roots will quickly rot from moisture,
- This is followed by a sharp knife to cut each root into several small pieces,
- On the cut, the root should have a pinkish color (hence the name of the plant). If the root on the cut has a brown or dark brown color, it is unsuitable for use and does not have healing properties. Such roots should be thrown away immediately.
- For convenience, pieces of roots can be packaged in small cotton bags.
The effect of Rhodiola Rosea on the female and male body
Flower extract is actively used to treat disorders in the intimate sphere. In women, Rhodiola Rosea is used. with painful menstruation, sexual disorders, early menopause. Golden root slows the aging of the female body, helps normalize the menstrual cycle. In men, the extract is used for impotence, prostatitis, prostate adenoma. Regular use of tincture from this medicinal plant helps men maintain sexual activity until the elderly. The plant extract is part of many male and female medicines (tinctures and balsams) based on Far Eastern medicinal herbs.
In Russia, an extract created on alcohol is used in scientific medicine as a means to stimulate the nervous system. And also it is used for increased fatigue and infectious diseases. When the plant begins to bloom, it looks like dandelions, its color is yellow. Altai healers were the first to show interest in Rhodiola Rosa. In 1934, researchers moved to the search for medicinal plants.
But no one knew what the root of Rhodiola rosea looked like, and passed by the plant. Residents of this area did not give signs of the appearance of pink grass, they kept everything in secret.
Rhodiola root was discovered in 1961, it happened in the Altai Mountains during the expedition of the institute. After finding the golden root, studies of medicinal properties began, the herb Rhodiola Rosea was used for medical purposes. Has a root in the form of a tuber, has several straight branches and dense foliage, reaches a height of 35 cm. The leaves have an oblong configuration, the edges are jagged and fleshy. Rhodiola rosea (golden root) has flowers of yellow color, flowering period from July to the end of summer. Vegetatively propagated and with the help of seeds.
Water infusion Golden root
Water infusion Rhodiola is mainly used for colds, heart and gastrointestinal diseases or for external use in various skin diseases, wounds, boils, etc .. It is prepared elementary:
- 20 grams of the roots of Rhodiola rosea need to grind in a coffee grinder or grate on a coarse grater and just pour 2 cups of boiling water, leaving to infuse for about 4 hours.
- Before taking the infusion need to filter.
- At 0.5 cups 3 times a day.
Rhodiola loves pink soil light sandy, but if there is good drainage and appropriate care, it will grow on the usual not overmoistened garden soil. Because of the size of the seeds, they are soaked in advance so that they can well rise. Under natural conditions, it occurs under the snow. Sow begin in October, first carry out digging the ground depth of half a meter, then add to it:
- ammonium nitrate,
- potassium salt
The gap between the plant should be 30 cm. Do not forget the fact that the grass is dioecious. If you bought only one type of seed that was propagated in a vegetative way, then it is a male or female plant. In this case, get the seeds will not work. Rhodiola grains are quite small, they are mixed with sand before sowing, it is necessary to weed and water them well, and it is also advisable to cover them from the sun's rays.
Sown seeds are planted next year, at the end of summer or in spring. The first bloom will occur only after 2 years, it will be in early spring or in June. In the process of growth, the golden root should receive the necessary amount of air and nutrients. Rhodiola rosea needs:
- Hilling land.
- Good watering.
At the moment when the plant begins to bear fruit, fifty seeds are collected from each flower, they will be sent for the next sowing. By collecting and harvesting the root, you can begin after 4 years of plant life. In the autumn, Rhodiola Rosea is planted in small gaps to a depth of 6 cm. There should be a gap of 46 cm between the rows. In order to dig a plant, it is better to use a narrowed shovel or with a pickaxe. Wash the root under running water and dry in the shade. Then the root is cut across, the size of the piece should be up to 11 cm.
Growing Rhodiola rosea, gardeners retain this rare plant for posterity, provide themselves and loved ones with valuable medicinal raw materials, and the landscape design of the site will benefit from it.
Harm to Rhodiola Rose
Golden root (Rhodiola rosea) should be used with caution, exactly at the recommended dosage. Be careful: overdose can reduce performance and cause insomnia, panic, strong arousal, tachycardia.
Often, people self-diagnosing themselves can only harm themselves. When the doses are exceeded, blood pressure can be significantly increased, signs such as overexcitement, dry mouth and others can be obtained.
The dosage is mainly calculated by weight, never used more than 600 mg per day. Rhodiola tinctures may enhance the actions of other adaptogens, and if they are used together, various reactions (eg, allergic) may develop. Alcohol tinctures are not suitable for people prone to alcoholism and liver disease.
Decoction of the roots of Rhodiola rosea
The decoction has more effective properties than the infusion and is used for diseases of the thyroid gland, gastrointestinal tract, uterine bleeding, sore throat, headaches and tooth pain, as well as an external means of use. It is prepared as follows:
- 20 grams of dry roots are crushed and poured with 0.5 liters of boiling water, then put on the stove and boil over low heat for another 10 minutes.
- Then, covered with a lid, leave to infuse until completely cooled.
Accept, by strain, 50 ml. 3 times a day. The last reception is not later than 4 hours before bedtime.
Important! Such a decoction is the strongest tonic! Much stronger than strong tea or ground coffee. Therefore, it is not recommended to take a long time or at night!
Herbal Fees with Rhodiola Rosea
Herbal collections in which the Golden Root is just one of the components are also quite common. There are different fees: for raising immunity, for colds, for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, etc. By the way, immunity is best restored with the help of echinacea tincture.
As a rule, the herbs in them are selected in such a way as to comprehensively affect any one problem and at the same time strengthen and complement the healing effect of each other.
You can purchase such fees with Rhodiola at the pharmacy, at your place of residence or by ordering them online. Who is interested, ask in the comments, tell you where to stay and where to buy.
In conclusion, I want to say that if you have not tried Golden Root, you have lost a lot! It costs relatively little, preparations based on it are prepared elementary, and its medicinal properties have long been recognized even by traditional medicine!
In the absence of contraindications Rhodiola rosea can become your assistant in the difficult task of maintaining health!
Simple and natural remedy for pressure
Subscribe to our VKontakte news! The group publishes what is not on the site. I promise a lot of useful and interesting information, tips and long-forgotten recipes of traditional medicine for all occasions!
- 1 Golden root - medicinal properties and contraindications
- 1.1 Medicinal properties of the golden root
- 1.2 The finished medicine has the following properties:
- 1.3 When it is useful to use tinctures from the golden root:
- 1.4 Use of Rhodiola Rosea
- 1.5 Golden root for men
- 1.6 Golden tincture for men helps with:
- 1.7 You can prepare the tincture, following this recipe:
- 1.8 In folk medicine
- 1.9 Anemia
- 1.10 Tired, pale skin
- 1.11 Vegetative dystonia
- 1.12 Inflammation of the mouth, eyes and wounds
- 1.13 Bedsores, purulent wounds
- 1.14 Anti-Aging Agent
- 1.15 Rhodiola rosea in cosmetology
- 1.16 The plant contains such beneficial substances:
- 1.17 Rhodiola rosea for children
- 1.18 Useful properties and use of tincture of golden root
- 1.19 The benefits of tea, decoction, infusion of Rhodiola Rosea
- 1.20. In this case, it will have the following useful properties:
- 1.21 Contraindications, possible harm
- 1.22 But in some cases, the reception of pink radioli is categorically contraindicated:
- 1.23 If such symptoms occur during treatment, you should refuse to take decoctions, tinctures, tea or extract from the golden root:
- 2 Golden Root, or Radiola Pink: useful properties for men, instructions, reviews
- 2.1 Harvesting of vegetable raw materials
- 2.2 Medicinal properties
- 2.3 Distinctive features of a medicinal plant
- 2.4 Химический состав корня
- 2.5 Спиртовая настойка
- 2.6 Экстракт золотого корня
- 2.7 Водный отвар
- 2.8 Борьба с венерическими болезнями, аденомой простаты, импотенцией
- 2.9 Отзывы
- 2.10 Contraindications
- 3 Golden Root or Rhodiola Rosea: application, healing properties and contraindications
- 3.1 Useful properties
- 3.2 How to prepare a healing plant for future use
- 3.3 Application for mental and nervous disorders
- 3.4 Effect of Rhodiola Rosea on the female and male body
- 3.5 Application in cosmetology
- 3.6 Contraindications
- 4 Rhodiola rosea - tincture that puts you on your feet
- 4.1 Rhodiola rosea - properties
- 4.2 Tincture of Rhodiola Rosea - indications for use
- 4.3 Rhodiola rosea - tincture for women
- 4.4 Tincture of Rhodiola Rosea for Men
- 4.5 Rhodiola rosea - contraindications
- 4.6 Rhodiola rosea - preparation of tincture
- 4.7 Golden Root Tincture with Vodka - Recipe
- 4.8 Rhodiola rosea for colds
- 4.9 Tincture of Rhodiola Rosea from Panic Attacks
- 4.10 Golden root tincture to increase potency
- 4.11 Rhodiola pink from frigidity
- 4.12 Rhodiola rosea for cancer
Golden root - medicinal properties and contraindications
Golden root - a plant with thick roots, surrounded by thin additional rhizomes. It can grow in one place for decades, so it is known to many people, like Rhodiola Rosea. It is widely used in the medical and cosmetic field, so it is important to know what are the healing properties of the golden root and its contraindications.
Healing properties of the golden root
Pink radiola has strong fleshy rhizomes, stems up to 40 cm high and foliage of light green color. On the top of the stems are small inflorescences of green-yellow or pale yellow shade.
In medicine, use only the roots of the plant, because they have a high concentration of substances that are useful to man. To use them, it is customary to dry the rhizomes, peel them, and then chop them.
As a result, you can prepare from the resulting powder tinctures or decoctions.
The finished medicine has such properties:
- Stimulates mental, intellectual, physical abilities.
- Improves memory and concentration.
- Restores muscle and brain energy exchange.
Additionally, Pink Radiol is used as an immunomodulating and soothing drug, because drugs made on the basis of this ingredient normalize the protective functions of the body and increase its resistance to stress.
When it is useful to use tinctures from a gold root:
- With chronic breakdown.
- Diabetes, joint diseases, hypotension and dystonia of vegetative-vascular nature.
- Low body resistance to stress, low hemoglobin and mental fatigue.
Golden root is considered a plant that reduces the load on the body. However, it is also useful for pain syndrome.
For teeth and throat pains, it is customary to use tincture for rinsing, and for skin injuries (scratches, cuts), you should wipe the affected area and put lotions to numb it and speed healing of the wound.
Gold tincture for men helps with:
- Decreased sexual activity.
- Oncological diseases.
- Bacterial infections and urinary / reproductive system infections.
Despite the fact that the golden root is attributed to homeopathic medicines, it incorporates biologically active components that make the plant potent.
The rational use of tincture will additionally improve the tone, immune activity, improve overall health and will prevent the diseases of the genitourinary system.
You can prepare the tincture, guided by this recipe:
- Take 100 grams of rhizomes and 0.5 l. moonshine
- Grind the peeled ingredients and pour them with alcohol. Insist, for 2 weeks in a closed container in the cellar, strain.
Ready liquid is required to be taken orally 3 p. per day for 20 minutes before meals 15 drops.
But, if the patient has chronically low blood pressure, you will need to consult with your doctor and use the infusion for the first week for 5 drops, and then daily to increase the dosage taken by 1 drop.
Tired, pale skin
The color of the skin is restored, if you use a pink radiole, in the form of a decoction, which can be prepared as follows:
- A teaspoon of crushed rhodiola pour a glass of boiling water.
- Infuse liquid for 60 minutes.
It is required to moisten a cotton disk in a drained broth and wipe the skin of the face and neck with it.
For the rejuvenation of the body is useful to drink tea with crushed pink radiola. On 1 tsp. root need 1 l. boiling water. It is required to mix them and put on a slow fire for 7-8 minutes. Ready tea should be divided into 3 days and consumed by 0.5 st. in 15 minutes. Treatment course - 3 weeks. After 10 days break, you will need to drink broth again.
The plant contains such beneficial substances:
- Malic, amber, grape acid. Perform peeling function.
- Rosavin, salidroside. Make the skin velvety, smooth, silky.
This ingredient is often added to the cream, because it has a regenerating effect, tones, smoothes small wrinkles.
Additionally, cosmetics with rhodiola perform protective, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and antibacterial function.
In this case, it will have the following useful properties:
Morphological and biochemical studies have shown that infusions, teas, decoctions of the golden root can become a medicine for the prevention of diseases of the respiratory system.
That is why experts recommend giving medicine to children, beginning with toddlers.
But in some cases, the reception of pink radioli is absolutely contraindicated:
- In hypertension / hypertension, it is necessary to abandon the use of infusions, tea or decoction of the golden root, because the plant increases the intensity of blood formation, which adversely affects the background of the narrowing of blood vessels. A patient who ignores this contraindication may experience vascular tension, severe pain in the head, and heaviness in the chest. Typically, cardiologists categorically prohibit patients to drink the golden root in the presence of heart disease or blood vessels.
- For eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, you will need to consult a doctor about the use of golden root. With these diagnoses, the patient may experience an exacerbation of dermatosis.
- In depressions accompanied by anxiety, overexcitement, insomnia, the use of a plant should be abandoned. It is used to treat neurotic disorders associated with a decrease in vigor and loss of strength.
In addition, Radiol is pink, like any other medicine can cause an allergic reaction, so it is recommended to start drinking decoctions with a minimum dose.
If during treatment such symptoms occur, you should refuse to take decoctions, infusions, tea or extract from the golden root:
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath.
- Skin rash.
- Rush of blood / heat to the face, chest.
- Stitching / pulling pains in the chest.
When deciding to give children medicines from the golden root, you should definitely get approval from the local pediatrician.
This is due to the fact that the doctor must be aware of all the medications taken by the child, even if they are of plant origin.
Pregnant women are not prohibited from radiologic treatment, but they will need to inform their attending physician so that in the event of an inadequate response of the body to the plant, it can quickly remove side effects.
Pink radiola or golden root - a plant that is useful to every person, provided that he has no contraindications to use. However, treatment, even with herbal decoctions, should be carried out under the supervision of the attending physician, because exceeding the dosage or the individual characteristics of the body can provoke allergies or rejection of the drug by the body.
Golden root, or Radiola pink: useful properties for men, instructions, reviews
Men's health is a complex and delicate topic. Drugs designed exclusively for the stronger sex, as a rule, have an impact on the reproduction system. And this is absolutely true, because even the ancient doctors called the prostate gland the second heart of a man.
What herbs care about men's health? Of course, this is zleuterokokk, parsnip, asparagus, rue, kopechnik, salep and euphorbia Fisher, but the king among them - pink radiola. Useful properties for men of this plant is difficult to overestimate. It was to him that we dedicated our review.
From the article you will learn what is useful Rhodiola, or, as it is called, the golden root. Medicinal properties and contraindications will be covered in separate points.
In addition, we will teach you to prepare tinctures and decoctions, as well as tell you how to harvest the plant yourself, if you can find it in nature.
Rhodiola rosea - perennial, succulent, belongs to the genus Rhodiola, the family of buckwheat. Distributed plant in areas with cold and temperate cold climates. Rhodiola is not hard to learn.
It grows a low bush, up to 40 cm, leaves sessile, alternate, oblong, in the upper part - serrate-toothed, closer to the base - elliptical. Flowers can be observed in July and August.
They are yellow and collected in multi-flowered corymbose inflorescences. Seeds ripen by the end of summer.
The rhizome is the part for which pink radiola is most appreciated. Useful properties for men are due to the presence of more than 140 useful trace elements and compounds.
This plant is most easily recognized by its powerful horizontal rhizome, located in the surface layer of soil, resembling a very hilly potato. It leaves a lot of thin and long adventitious roots, going deep underground.
The main root is covered with a cork layer, casting a golden pearly luster with a bronze-pink shade. This property gave it the name "golden root". And the epithet “pink” refers to the scent of freshly cut root and to the smell of water and spirit infusions. It resembles a wild rose.
The taste of the root is a bit bitter, with a pronounced astringent effect. How and when they dig out the radiographer pink, we will tell more in the next section.
Rhodiola is successfully grown in household plots in Russia. It tolerates frosts and low light, but needs a lot of moisture. For this reason, golden root plantations are often found in coastal areas of cold seas.
Preparation of vegetable raw materials
Properly dried raw material is white and pink, but in no way brown. The roots are harvested at the end of the growing season, that is, at the end of summer - beginning of autumn, when the aboveground part of the plant has withered, but has not completely died out. The roots are taken out of the ground with a fork, shake off the ground, washed and cut into pieces the size of 4-5 cm.
Drying is carried out in special electric drying cabinets or on a hot battery. If it is dried in air, the root will continue to grow, oxidation reactions will take place and the useful substances for which this plant is so valued will disappear (at best), or even completely transformed into harmful compounds.
Usually, procurers are aware of this and observe the technology of drying, and the drugs sold in pharmacies are always properly assembled, dried and ready-to-eat pink radiol. Useful properties for men are instances not younger than three years of age. How old is the plant, determined by the number of processes coming from the main root.
The second sign by which the age of rhodiola is determined is flowering. It is observed only in the third year.
From a piece of rhizome with a bud, it is easy to grow a new plant. It is unpretentious and without a transplant and loss of useful qualities in one place grows for decades.
The lower part of the root dies off, the growth occurs in the upper half. For a good growing season, watering and occasional sprinkling of fresh soil is necessary.
Every three years, part of the root with one or two buds is deposited in a new place, and the old root is put into processing for medicinal raw materials.
Distinctive features of a medicinal plant
The mass of nutrients contained in the stems, flowers and leaves of Rhodiola is gallic, oxalic, amber, malic, caffeic, citric, trans-p-hydroxycinnamic acid, flavonoids, coumarins, tannins and hisseptin. However, medicine most appreciates the root.
Radiola pink, useful properties (for men it is especially important) which are well studied and tested on laboratory animals, depending on the place of growth varies somewhat.
Thus, Indian Rhodiola contains less geraniol and myrtenol than Rhodiola grown in Bulgaria, but Indian is rich in phenylethyl alcohol.
Chinese can boast a large amount of geraniol and octanol, but only in the Bulgarian and Russian there is cinnamic alcohol.
To achieve a guaranteed result in the treatment of diseases of the male genital sphere, it was recommended that the Siberian radiola pink is recommended. Where does the golden root grow? Everywhere in Altai, in the Republic of Tyva, in the Krasnoyarsk Territory and the Magadan Region. It is also found in North America, Ireland, Great Britain, the Alps, the Carpathians and the Pyrenees.
Golden root extract
Extract - a more concentrated version of the alcohol tincture. It is made by weight in a ratio of 1: 1. Infused in the same way as alcohol tincture, but used in smaller quantities - 10 drops twice a day.
Pharmacies sell alcoholic extracts and tinctures, which contain pink radiol. Instructions for their use are usually attached, if not, the pharmacist or pharmacist will always give a qualified consultation. All types of infusions with a gold root are sold without a prescription.
If possible, it is better to get dry or fresh roots of Rhodiola. Of these, you can make not only a highly concentrated alcohol solution, but also a water infusion, which you can drink instead of tea.
For broth, one full teaspoon of chopped root is poured with boiling water and hovering in a water bath for 10-15 minutes, then wrapped in a warm cap and insisted for three quarters of an hour. Drink relies in the morning for 1-2 cups.
The question of how to drink a pink radiogram is by no means idle. The properties of the root raise the tone, stimulate the nervous system and accelerate intracellular metabolism can play a cruel joke with the patient, if he takes rhodiola drugs at night when the body needs to rest.
For the greater benefit of the golden root drink is better to use with honey.
Fight against venereal diseases, prostate adenoma, impotence
What are men afraid to forty years? They are afraid of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. At the same time, young men do not like to be treated and in every possible way try to avoid going to clinics. Golden root is a natural doctor that should be in every home. It will prevent the occurrence of the disease, protect against stress, give strength.
Another problem of modern young men is the unwillingness to spend energy on the preparation of herbal tinctures. It is supposedly long. It is better to buy a finished product or improve health in a fitness center.
However, not everyone can afford it, and time can not be found. A loving wife or mother will always find the time and place to maintain the health of a dear man.
She will make a spirit tincture for her son or husband and for two to three weeks she will give it every morning, before breakfast.
After forty men begin to fear tumors and impotence. And here they come to the aid of a pink radiola. The recipes of infusions given in our article are suitable for everyone. Individual, exceptional cases will be discussed below in the section "Contraindications".
Forty-year-old men are more responsible than their young comrades, approach their health, and their relations with women undergo certain changes by this age - men become more experienced lovers, but they often lack the strength to perform sexual intercourse. This is due to accumulated stress, old infections, moral and physical fatigue. The two-week course of Rhodiola Rosea is able to regain both strength and desire.
Reviews of doctors andrologists agree that to prevent impotence with the help of preparations containing golden root is quite real. Alcohol tincture or tea is no less effective than chemotherapy.
If impotence is psychogenic in nature, then golden root, by stimulating the nervous system and restoring a normal and even mental state, eliminates this problem.
Rhodiola flavonoids make the walls of blood vessels more elastic, which increases the sensitivity of the skin. According to reviews, the problem with erection disappears by itself.
Golden root or Rhodiola rosea: use, therapeutic properties and contraindications
Those who love organic cosmetics, certainly know that the composition of many modern cosmetic preparations includes an extract of Rhodiola golden root. This plant, which has a lot of useful properties. Extract and tincture of pink radioli are actively used in the treatment of many serious diseases.
Настойка родиола розовая золотой корень помогает организму адаптироваться к сложным условиям, укрепляет иммунитет и оказывает положительное влияние на женский организм.
The medicinal properties of the plant are used by psychiatrists and neuropathologists for the treatment of many neuropsychiatric disorders.
Regular use improves endurance of the body, its resistance to stress and resistance to aggressive external influences.
Rhodiola rosea tincture - indications
Rhodiola rosea (tincture) is often used as a means for oral administration, and with different types of pathologies different schemes of using the medication are shown.
In addition, the drug can be used externally - mainly as a early-cleansing, disinfecting and healing agent.
We list the tincture of golden root indications for use in traditional and traditional medicine:
Tincture of Rhodiola Rosea for men
Rhodiola rosea (tincture) has indications and related to male sexual health.
It is recommended for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, to increase the time of sexual intercourse, increase libido, enhance reproductive abilities.
When signs of impotence appear, long-term medication can eliminate this problem, while simultaneously preventing the development of inflammatory pathologies of the urogenital system.
Golden root tincture with vodka - a recipe
Golden root, the tincture of vodka from which it is prepared very simply, is almost a universal remedy.
Vodka and alcohol - the most powerful solvents, allow you to extract and permanently preserve all the valuable substances contained in the root of the plant.
If the tincture of Rhodiola Rosea at home is prepared on vodka, care should be taken to acquire a quality certified product with a strength of 40% without additional additives.
Vodka Tincture Recipe
Preparation and use
- Shredded roots placed in a dark glass container.
- Cover with vodka, cork a lid, put in a dark place.
- To sustain for a month, occasionally shaking.
- Filter the infusion, apply in accordance with the type of pathology.
A little less for the preparation of tinctures use ethyl alcohol with a strength of 70%, which can be bought at the pharmacy. In this case, the time of infusion is reduced, and the proportions of the ingredients are different, although the healing properties of the finished product will be the same as in the case of tincture of vodka. Consider how to make tincture from the golden root based on alcohol.
Preparation and use
- Chopped roots pour alcohol, placing in a resealable glass vessel.
- Insist for two weeks, occasionally shaking.
- Strain through cheesecloth, take as recommended in case of existing disease.
Variants of application of the root of the plant Radiol pink, tincture of which is prepared on alcohol or vodka, a great many.
The tool can be used only once to improve well-being in various pathological conditions, as well as long courses, sometimes repeated.
How to drink tincture of gold root, it is better to learn from a specialist, as this takes into account the severity of the pathology, concomitant diseases, the individual characteristics of the organism.
Tincture of Rhodiola Rosea from panic attacks
For people suffering from intermittent panic attacks, which may be due to various malfunctions in the body, the treatment consists primarily in reducing the frequency and intensity of attacks.
Rhodiola rosea (alcohol tincture) is one of the herbal remedies that can help with this, because of the beneficial effects on the nervous system, a sedative effect.
In this case, it is recommended once a year to conduct a course of treatment for 1-2 months, taking 5-10 drops of tincture three times a day half an hour before meals.
Golden root tincture to increase potency
Due to the stimulating effect on the sex glands, activation of blood flow in the genital area, normalization of the mental state, the golden root is able to return male sexual activity.
With a decrease in masculine strength, the tincture of Rhodiola Rosa has the following application: use orally 1 ml of the product, diluted with a small amount of water, 30 minutes before the meal three times a day.
Course duration - 15 days.
Golden Root Tincture on Alcohol - Recipe
A little less for the preparation of tinctures use ethyl alcohol with a strength of 70%, which can be bought at the pharmacy. In this case, the time of infusion is reduced, and the proportions of the ingredients are different, although the healing properties of the finished product will be the same as in the case of tincture of vodka. Consider how to make tincture from the golden root based on alcohol.
Preparation and use
- Chopped roots pour alcohol, placing in a resealable glass vessel.
- Insist for two weeks, occasionally shaking.
- Strain through cheesecloth, take as recommended in case of existing disease.
Rhodiola Liquid Extract
The drug is indicated for increased fatigue, neurocirculatory dystonia of hypotonic type, neurasthenic conditions, in the period of recovery from severe somatic and infectious pathologies, in periods of mental and physical overstrain, as well as a means to prevent ARVI during epidemics.
Supplements recommended for raising the tone, increasing efficiency (mental and physical), to increase resistance to adverse environmental factors.