Tomatoes Budyonovka, can be grown in greenhouses and in the garden. This variety without temporary shelter or greenhouse, can grow well and bear fruit only in the southern regions of the country. If the tomato should be grown in the middle band, then it is better to do it in the greenhouse.
Tomato Budenovka belongs to tall varieties, and its ripening period is medium. If this variety grows in open ground, then its height reaches one meter, and if it is grown in greenhouses, it can grow to one and a half meters. There are sources where they write that this variety can grow up to two meters in height, but this is a great rarity.
Tomato Budenovka characteristic and description of the variety
After sowing the seeds, the first crop ripens in three and a half months. One bush of tomatoes can produce from five to seven kilograms of fruit, but despite this the variety has a very high yield. Tomato Budenovka is rarely damaged by blight, and its fruits do not generally crack.
Seeds that are capable of life germinate very well, because they have all the characteristics for this. Before sowing them, it is necessary to carry out processing, this can be done in two ways:
- Manual processing. It is necessary to examine all the seeds, and those that have signs of some disease or their color is different from healthy seeds, must be removed.
- The second method of inspection is done using salt food. To do this, you need to make a 1.5% solution and put the seeds into it, some of them will sink to the bottom, and the rest will float to the surface. Those that are on the surface can be thrown away, and the rest can be sown. Before sowing, they must be removed from the brine and dried slightly.
Tomatoes Budenovka: description
The variety of these tomatoes non-shtambovy. The height of these tomatoes varies from one meter to one and a half meters. The root system to the will of a powerful, wide roots can grow by half a meter. The very first inflorescence of this variety appears above the tenth leaf. From the first appeared inflorescence up to seven fruits is tied. On the hundred and fifth day the fruits begin to ripen, which is why this variety is medium early.
Tomato Budenovka is low-fined, its shape is heart-shaped, as the fruit is slightly elongated, and there is a spout at its end. Farmers who grow this variety claim that the shape of the fruit resembles the hat of a Red Army man, because of such observations the name of the variety appeared.
The fruits are large, their size reaches seventeen centimeters, and the weight is about three hundred and fifty grams, but there are also bigger fruits, the weight of which is eight hundred and fifty grams. The skin of the fruit is smooth, thin and dense; in the middle they are fleshy, soft and red. Fruits have many seeds that are evenly located in it. Tomatoes of this variety are transported without any problems and are stored for a very long time, but for this they need to be put in a dry and dark place. The variety was bred in Siberia and is shielded as universal, which means that tomatoes can be used for salads, soups, stewing and canning.
Description of the advantages and disadvantages of the variety
If you properly care for tomatoes, then you will not see flaws in it, for this breeders have put a lot of effort.
But advantages and advantages this variety has a lot:
- Variety Budenovka has very large fruits.
- The fruits ripen early.
- Tomatoes are resistant to diseases and pests.
- Do not respond to changing weather conditions.
Description of the cultivation of tomato Budenovka
Support is needed for this variety, as the plant has very weak stems.
Breeders have tried to make sure that the fruits of these tomatoes are not cracked, but despite this, when the temperature or humidity of the air changes abruptly, this can happen.
Seedlings of this variety is necessary planted in March, after planting seedlings need to be grown in greenhouses. In open ground, seedlings are planted when the soil warms up.
Before planting, tomato seeds need to be disinfected with potassium permanganate and soaked in a means that stimulates growth. After that, they need to rinse with running water and land in the ground to a depth of three centimeters. The distance between the seeds should not be less than three centimeters.
After the seeds are planted they must be watered well and covered with foil, they should be closed until the desired humidity appears. The film can be removed after the appearance of the first sunrises. Then you need to pick a plant, this is done after the appearance of the fourth piece, the capacity for picking should be no less than four hundred milliliters.
Picks necessary for the normal development of the root system of the plant. And you can also use for this paper cups, the characteristic of which allows you to plant a plant in the open ground with them.
But do not forget to harden the seedlings of tomatoes, because without this it does not take root, hardening is performed fourteen days before transplantation. Place for planting seedlings should be well lit and normally warmed up. It is necessary to plant tomatoes in a checkerboard pattern, the distance between seedlings should be not less than sixty centimeters. If you do not comply landing rules, then the harvest of tomatoes will please you a little.
After planting, the tomatoes are immediately tied up, because their stems are very thin. Pasykovka tomatoes need, then, when they grow up to forty centimeters. Watering can be rare. Loosening the land and getting rid of weeds is necessary as needed. Top dressing is made once every two weeks.
In mid-summer, you can collect the first fruits of tomatoes. Bushes bear fruit until mid-autumn, that is, until the first strong cold.
Fight against diseases and pests, description
Periodically, tomatoes must be sprayed with biological products that have a common spectrum of action.
This variety is completely unpretentious and resistant to diseases, but to carry them prophylaxis you still need it, this is done by Fitoflavin, Profit Gold or Kuprolyuks. But you can fight pests with all known folk remedies.
- If the plant damages the bear, then you can get rid of it with the help of the drug, which has the name "Thunder" or use the tincture of black pepper.
- If there is such a pest as a wireworm, then it can be trapped in the ground with the help of raw beets, carrots or potatoes. Then the pest comes from the ground with vegetables and burned.
- Such drugs as "Match", "Prokleimi", "Akteilk", "Angio" will help get rid of spider mites and caterpillars.
Fruit Description and Variety Characteristics
Interterminant early ripe variety of tomatoes Budenovka is famous for its large fruits. The variety is fruitful, it is possible to grow up both in the greenhouse, and in an open ground. Tomato bush is slightly leafy, thin, grows to a height of 1.5 m. The fruit has an interesting shape in the form of a heart. Novice gardeners, as a rule, are attracted to the description of the variety of tomatoes Budenovka, and most often this is due to its appearance and taste.
The fruits are fleshy, have a red or bright pink shade. Weight tomato reaches 200−350 g, has a thin skin, fleshy texture, the taste of sugar with an unusual delicate aroma. Good to use fresh and to obtain juices. It is stored for a long time, it transports the transportation well, without losing its attractive external data.
Budenovka fruits begin to ripen from the very coretherefore, even a slightly pink tomato can be considered ripe and ready to eat. If you leave an immature fruit for 2–3 days in a dark place, it will mature on its own and will acquire a bright red color without losing its taste.
The period of ripening of the first fruits comes about 3.5 months after the sowing of seeds. The variety is high yielding, if you follow all the rules of agricultural technology in growing, from 1 square. m can get a crop of up to 9 kg. The variety is resistant to late blight and other diseases, the fruit is not prone to cracking.
Due to its characteristic tomato Budyonovka won great popularity among gardeners. It has a lot of advantages and is very easy to grow.
- resistant to any diseases
- fruits of culture have excellent taste,
- resistant to temperature extremes
- able to grow and mature in any weather,
- unpretentious in growing,
- gives impressive yields throughout the season,
- tomatoes ripen early, have a large size.
The characteristics of Budenovka can be considered its advantages. But with all its merits, it has its drawbacks. So, its fruits are not suitable for canning, which is explained by their large size. And the bushes are distinguished by thin fragile stems.
The choice of many gardeners every season stops precisely on Budenovka due to its advantages and ease of care.
Preparation of seedlings
To get good seedlings, you need to properly prepare the material. Seeds for planting must choose quality. You can purchase them or use your own, but in any case you should not skip the first stage of rejection. What are the options to check seed germination:
- Visually. Seeds with signs of disease, or rather, having a different color or shade, external defects or a non-standard size, are rejected before planting.
- With the help of salt. Put the tomato seeds in the salt solution (1.5%). Survivors reject. Seeds that have settled to the bottom, well washed in running water: they will serve as planting material.
After rejection, the seeds must be decontaminated. To do this, you need to put them for several hours in a weak solution of potassium permanganate. After which, they are fully prepared for sowing.
The procedure and timing of sowing
Sowing is done in specially prepared containers or pots. Variety Budenovka undemanding to the ground, so that the usual garden soil will do. Before sowing, the soil must be disinfected in any way.
Tomato seeds should be planted one by one in small holes about 2 cm deep at a distance of 2–3 cm from each other only in well-warmed soil. After they are laid out in the wells, it is necessary to sprinkle them with earth and pour plenty of water at room temperature. This is best done with a spray bottle.
The container with the future seedlings must be covered with plastic film or glass. This will create a seedy atmosphere. Every day, the film needs to be opened for a few minutes for airing. The temperature in the room with seedlings should be + 23 ... + 25 ° С.
After the first sprouts appeared, the film needs to be removed. When 2–3 leaves appear in sprouts, seedlings swoop in separate containers with a capacity of at least 300 ml. This is necessary for the better development of the root system and the plant itself.
Dive seedlings recommended in paper or peat cups. When planting into the ground, the bushes can not be removed from such a container, but planted directly in it. This method is good because the container quickly decomposes in the soil, and the plant continues to grow beautifully in the ground.
When it takes about 2 weeks before disembarkation, quenching should begin. To do this, seedlings need to make on the balcony or veranda for some time. The first procedure lasts about an hour, the time of the next gradually increases.
For growing seedlings in the greenhouse, seeds should be sown in March. In late May or early June, it can be planted in a greenhouse. At this point, the temperature of the soil should be approximately + 20 ° C. The age of the plant at this point will be 60−65 days from the time of sowing seeds.
Planting in open ground
Transfer of seedlings will go better in well-warmed soil. Before planting, it is necessary to dig holes at a distance of 50 cm from each other. Fertilizers need to be added to each well, it can be peat or humus.
Experienced gardeners recommend planting seedlings in a staggered manner. Because of the peculiarity of this variety, such as thin stems, tomatoes should be tied directly to the trellis when planted. Otherwise, weak stalks may break under the influence of winds.
Tomatoes should be watered 2 times a week.. After each watering the next day, it is necessary to break through the soil around the tomatoes and remove weeds if necessary. When the culture takes root in a new place and gets stronger, watering can be reduced to 1 time per week.
When the plant reaches a height of 50 cm, it is necessary to step the straw and form a bush in one stem. On the most powerful bushes you can leave 2 stalks. If done correctly, you can get an excellent harvest.
Masking should be carried out at least 1 time in 10 days. Removal of stepsons should be regular, it will accelerate the formation and ripening of fruits. If you hold it constantly, the bush will not waste its strength and nutrients on unwanted branches. All power and nutrition will focus on the fruits.
Obligatory top dressing of a grade should be carried out not less than 3 times for a landing season. Feed tomatoes should be organic and mineral fertilizers. The first feeding occurs on the 10th day after planting of seedlings in the greenhouse or in the open ground with nitrogen fertilizers. They are able to accelerate the growth of bushes and fruits.
Subsequent feeding should be potash and phosphate. Also, tomatoes need organic feeding. For this purpose, suitable solutions of manure or humus. As preventive measures to combat diseases and pests, it is necessary to treat tomato bushes with special preparations or infusion of garlic. This should be done 1 time in 2 weeks.
Watering the tomatoes should be 1 every 7−10 days. Watering should be regular and moderate. Do not allow the soil to dry out, but the stagnation of water, too, can only harm the plant. Therefore, it is necessary to find a middle ground in the watering.
Tomato Budenovka: description
It should be noted what is the tomato variety Budenovka Not only externally, but also in taste, it is very similar to the well-known variety of tomatoes “Bull's Heart”. However, this variety, unlike other analogues, was bred relatively recently. And despite this, it is absolutely not inferior to proven varieties, who are known to gardeners not the first ten years.
Brief description of the variety
- The main difference between tomatoes is that they have stable immunity to various weather conditions,
- this variety is self-pollinated and has no growth restrictions, therefore it is necessary to pinch the top of the plant (a sign of indeterminacy),
- adult plant can reach 1 meter in height, in some cases up to one and a half meters,
- Tomato variety Budyonovka has a very powerful stem rhizome of moderate size, which grows strongly over time,
- we can say that Budenovka is a Siberian tomato hybrid,
- as for the stalk itself, it is extremely thin and weak, so there are often situations when the fruit ripens, the stalk bends or breaks under their tangible weight,
- so that the stems do not bend or break, they are always recommended to be tied up,
- the average period of fruit ripening is from 98 to 110 days,
- The best time to collect is from mid-July until the end of September,
- Tomato has a unique taste and resistance to phytophthora,
- the average weight of a fetus ranges from 150 to 350 grams,
- in the process of growth, each brush can produce from three to seven tomatoes,
- the leaves of the plant are non-pinnate, divided into large lobes - visually resemble potato leaves,
- the leaves of the plant have a characteristic bright green color, and upon contact with them a specific odor is emitted,
- the inflorescences of a tomato are pale yellow - they are small and intermediate,
- for good growth of the fruit, it is always necessary to remove a small amount of flowers so that no more than 6 flowers remain on the peduncle - this approach will help increase the yield and form tomatoes of approximately the same size,
- the average yield per square meter can be up to 20 kilograms of tomatoes,
- this variety does not crack when ripening and gives a rich harvest.
In order to grow large and tasty tomatoes, it is necessary to reject the seeds before planting. Only viable and good seeds, grown in the right conditionsable to bring a bountiful harvest.
Characteristic varieties Budyonovka
The main characteristic is reduced to the visual description of the fruit: the tomato has a rounded shape with a clearly elongated end with a barely traceable ribbing. Externally, the shape of the tomato resembles something heart, and some gardeners saw in the fruits the inverted headdress of the Red Army, which, in fact, and was the impetus for the name of the variety - Budenovka.
Unripe fruits have a greenish-light shade, and mature - light pink color, sometimes - a darker pinkish tint, turning into red. To determine the maturity of a tomato, you need to focus on its shade - in mature fruit it is pale pink.
The approximate size of a tomato can vary in diameter from 15 to 20 cm. The skin that covers the fruit is thin, smooth and at the same time very dense. Что касается мякоти томата, то она обладает характерным красным цветом. При этом мякоть очень сочная, мягкая и обильная. В ней отсутствуют сухие волокна и нет намёка на пустые полости.
Плод томата изнутри: присутствует четыре камеры, порой достаточно больших размеров, где равномерно расположены семена помидора.
Томаты сорта Будёновка очень хорошо хранятся и неплохо переносят транспортировку. In order to preserve the fruits for a long time, they are recommended to be stored exclusively in a dark and dry place.
Variety tomato Budenovka: the main advantages
Judging by the reviews of summer residents and farmers involved in growing Budenovka tomatoes for more than a year, then we can note a number of positive qualitiespossessed by this variety.
- Perhaps one of the most basic advantages that this variety possesses is precisely unpretentiousness in cultivation and care.
- The fruits of tomatoes, which, unlike most analogs, are very large in size, are about 15 cm in diameter.
- In addition, the Budenovka tomato has excellent resistance to various types of diseases that most tomato varieties are prone to.
- The plant is resistant to various temperature extremes.
- Studying the description of the variety, it is also impossible not to note its early maturity.
- Tomato Budenovka has very large juicy fruits.
- The plant brings greater yields throughout the season.
- Tomatoes have remarkable taste qualities, which are expressed in an excellent balance between acid and sugar.
- This variety is undemanding to the conditions of cultivation: you can plant in open ground, and can be grown in greenhouses.
- Tomatoes are suitable not only for fresh use, but also for use in canning.
Based on the foregoing, we can conclude: Tomato Budenovka is an excellent competitive variety, which is suitable for growing in our climate.
Basic landing rules
In order to get a good harvest, you should understand what rules to follow when planting and growing tomatoes.
- Begin to grow seedlings should be in March, closer to the middle. Selected viable seeds must first be soaked in a solution of potassium permanganate - this is done to disinfect the seeds.
- Then the seeds are necessarily washed in plain water.
- Seed need to seed in pre-heated soil. Planting depth should not exceed 2 cm. At the same time, the distance between seedlings should be within 3 cm. To create an optimum level of humidity, the ground with the planted seeds must be covered with foil.
- As soon as noticeable shoots appear, the film can be safely removed.
- If the first flowers are already visible on the stems, seedlings can be planted in different capacities: 1 seedling - 1 capacity.
- The soil to be planted seedlings should be pre-heated. The place where the sprouts will be planted should have access to the light.
- In the wells where the seedlings will be planted, you need to fill with fertilizer or manure.
- Grown up plants, which already reach 45 cm, need to be systematically staved - at least once every 10 days.
- No less important point is the pattern of sprouting. Therefore, it should be remembered that the tomato Budyonovka needs a chessboard landing pattern.
- Since the stalks of the plant are weak and constantly growing high, it is necessary to prepare in advance the supporting system, where they will be further tied up.
- In order for the fruit to grow and ripen evenly, it is necessary to provide the plant with timely care and watering. Very important: it is necessary to water directly under the root of the plant in order to try not to touch the leaves of the tomato.
- As for the care, it includes the systematic loosening of the soil and weeding.
So, if you follow these simple rules, tomato Budenovka for the season will bring a big, and most importantly - a quality crop.
Of course, the quality and quantity of the crop will directly depend on the viability of the seeds purchased. Therefore, they should be purchased only from reputable manufacturers. Beforehand, you always need to study the information on the package: the date of issue, expiration date, tomato variety and the number of seeds.
You should also always carefully look at the packaging so that it is airtight. Seeds for sowing should ideally have a smooth, uniform surface without any irregularities. And only if all these conditions will be met, you can count on the cultivation of a good, tasty and healthy harvest.
Tomato Budenovka variety description
Tomatoes Budenovka similar in type of plant and shape, the taste of fruit on the well-known and familiar to many variety Bull's heart.
The variety of these tomatoes will give odds to any hybrid for disease resistance and general condition.
Hybrids have a number of advantages, such as immunity to weather conditions, self-pollination. Their cost is much higher than the varietal, and the main disadvantage of hybrids is the impossibility of growing a good harvest from their seeds for the next year - they lose their quality properties.
Variety Budenovka - indeterminate tomatoes. Indeterminate plant is considered if it has no end points of growth. Thus, it is necessary to pinch the top.
By type of bush - not standard. It has an average height, up to 120 cm, sometimes up to 150 cm, an average of about 1 m. The rhizome is powerful, it grows wildly more than half a meter wide.
The stem has a thin, need to be tied up - a weak stem can not withstand large fruits. Foliage on the stem is small, simple type brushes about 6-8 pieces.
The leaf is typically tomato dark green in color and has a medium size and wrinkled structure without pubescence.
The inflorescence is simple, intermediate - the first is formed over the 9th - 11th leaf, then a gap of 3 leaves or more. From inflorescence is fastened from 6 large fruits.
By the time of ripening is considered medium early, fruit ripening begins on the 100th - 110th day after germination. Maturation passes quickly and smoothly.
Variety resistant to late blight, powdery mildew and other common diseases. To grow tomatoes Budenovka possible in greenhouses, open ground, under the film coating.
Characteristics of the fetus
Form - rounded with an elongated spout, heart-shaped, low-fin. Some gardeners have considered the inverted shape of the headdress of the Red Army in the fruit, which gave the well-known name to the variety.
Sizes more than 15 cm in diameter, weight about 300 g, are larger (800 g). The skin is thin, dense, smooth.
The color of immature fruits is typically light green, mature ones are pink, sometimes darker.
The flesh is reddish fleshy, soft, tasty. There are many seeds, distributed in equal parts in 4 chambers, sometimes more chambers.
Amount of solids up to 5%. Fruits are stored for a long time, transportation is well tolerated..
See below: Tomatoes Budenovka photo
Way to use
By way of use - universal. It has many vitamins. The taste is sour - sweet.
It is suitable for fresh consumption - raw vegetable salads, sandwiches, sliced, after steaming, stewing, soups.
Canned usually crushed - snacks for the winter. For the production of tomato paste and sauces is suitable, the taste will be unusually pleasant. For the production of juice is suitable medium - it turns thick.
Advantages and disadvantages
Due to the highly qualified breeders in the variety no deficiencies revealed with normal care.
Has a number merits:
- large fruits
- early ripeness
- high and long harvest
- a large percentage of resistance to diseases and pests,
- resistance to bad weather conditions.
Features of growing
Many beginners have a fair question: how to grow a tomato Budenovka, what is its yield. There is nothing difficult in the process of growing.
Variety Tomato Budenovka designed with the exception of cracking fruits (if it is not a disease). With a change in humidity, with differences in day and night temperatures, the fruits begin to crack.
Planted on seedlings in mid-March with further greenhouse cultivation, when grown in open ground can be planted later.
Seeds are disinfected in a weak solution of potassium permanganate, soaked for several hours in a means to stimulate growth. Washed and planted in heated disinfected soil at a depth of 2 cm in rows in a common container. The distance between plants and rows is about 2 cm.
For a quick plant shoot, seeds are sometimes germinated in wet material for several days. After planting, it is necessary to pour and cover with polyethylene to form the desired moisture. It promotes good development.
After the emergence of shoots polyethylene removed. With the formation of 2-3 fully developed leaflets picks up in a container of about 300 ml.
2 weeks before transplant need hardening seedlings. Planted seedlings need to well-lit areas. Landing takes place in well-heated soil in the wells with fertilizer.
The landing pattern is a chess, the distance between plants is about 50 cm. You must immediately tie the plants due to weak stems. A garter is suitable for trellis or individual supports.
Pastage is carried out at a plant about 50 cm high, form a bush in one stem. Masking is done every 10 days.
Watering is needed not frequent, at the root. Loosening, weeding as needed. Feed once every 2 weeks.
Characteristics and description of the variety
Budenovka is a medium early variety that produces large fruits and is equally suitable for growing in greenhouses and open ground. It appeared on the seed market in the distant 80s of the twentieth century and still does not lose its popularity.
The bush is not standard, indeterminantny, reaches a height of 150 cm, but usually has a height of about 70-80 cm, quite compact. Weakly leafy, brushes of a simple type - 6-8 pcs. The leaves are medium sized, tomato type, dark green, wrinkled. The first flower brush is formed over a 7 or 9 leaf, then at intervals of 2-3 leaves.
Tomato varieties Budenovka quite large - the average weight of one piece reaches 150-300 g, but there are instances of mass and all 350 g. Diameter - about 15 cm. The fruit is dense, fleshy, heart-shaped, with a pink or reddish thin skin. It has excellent taste. Fruits are considered mature even with very pale skin. The flesh is reddish, tender, the seeds in large quantities are distributed in 4 or more cameras.
The ripening period of tomatoes is 105-110 days from the moment the first sprouts appear. However, the fruits of plants growing in open ground will quickly ripen only in the southern regions.
Fruiting is quite active, the yield is also at a height - up to 6-7 kg of tomatoes (20 kg / m 2) can be collected from one tomato.
According to the characteristic of tomato Budenovka, this variety of tomatoes has a lot of advantages. You can note:
- quick fruit ripening
- unpretentious care,
- genetic resistance to late blight and vertex rot,
- crack resistance to fruit,
- high yield
- excellent taste of tomatoes,
- the ability to collect seeds on their own,
- fruits are not watery,
- possibility of growing in open and closed ground,
- plant resistance to adverse weather factors,
- high transportability.
Agrotehnika cultivation and care
Tomato Budenovka is unpretentious in the care, and in general the process of growing a variety is no different from the standard farming practices of tomato cultivation. To begin with, planting material must be sorted (sprouts will give only viable seeds), and also disinfected. Disinfection is performed in a weak solution of potassium permanganate. After that, you can soak them in a growth stimulator for about 12 hours.
A 1.5% solution of salt will help to quickly sort the seeds - those seeds that are on the bottom can be used to grow tomatoes.
Soil for seedlings (and tomatoes are grown Budenovka just seedling method) should be fertile and easy. You can use ready-mix soils for vegetable crops.
Planting seeds produced in March. Planting material is sown in a moistened soil to a depth of about 0.5-1 cm. The container with future sprouts is closed with a film and retracted to a warm place until germination. As soon as the seedlings come, the polyethylene is removed, and the box with the seedlings is placed in a warm and lighted place. At this time, as well as in the previous period, periodic irrigation of the ground with warm water from a spray bottle is required.
When the first two true leaves appear in small tomatoes of the Budenovka variety, the seedlings dive into separate pots with a volume of about 300 ml. The best option - peat or paper cups. Tomatoes are ready for planting when they have the first brush and 6-7 true leaves. In case of landing in open ground, 14 days before moving the seedlings to a permanent place of residence, its hardening begins.
The soil for growing tomatoes can be prepared in the fall. In order to increase its fertility, it is possible to grow siderats in this place and embed them in the ground. Also in spring, the soil must be dug up, decontaminated, fertilizer complexes, as well as rotted manure or bird droppings are added to it. Planting of seedlings is made after the end of frosts in the holes according to the chess pattern 50 * 40 cm in a well-lit place. In each hole can be poured 10 g of superphosphate or humus. Needs formation with the obligatory tying up due to the large mass of fruits.
It is recommended to mulch the soil around the stem with sawdust so that it does not dry out. Watering need tomatoes with warm water (+ 18 ... + 21 degrees), in the morning, at the root, but not often. Irrigation intensity can be increased during flowering, formation of ovaries and the active growth of tomatoes. The soil is loosened periodically.
The top of the tomatoes pinch to prevent the bush from growing too long. Passing plants is required when they reach a height of 50 cm. The procedure is carried out no more than once in 10 days. In general, it is not possible to take Budenovka at all, but the harvest will be worse in this case. You can improve performance by shaking flower brushes in the morning.
By removing a few flowers and leaving only 6-8, you can achieve improved fruit development.
Fertilizing tomatoes Budenovka required once every 14 days, about 3 times per season. In the period of active growth, you can use solutions based on mullein or bird droppings and nitrophoska. The first time fertilizers are applied during the formation of ovaries (1 tbsp. Of potassium monophosphate / 10 l of water). Further, the same feeding is used after 14 days.