Zantedeskia is better known under the name of calla, grown as an indoor and greenhouse flower. Care at home for zantedeskie not very complicated. However, when placing a plant from the aroid family on a window sill, care must be taken that the plant is poisonous. The beauty of calla in its flower. The ear, protected by a beautiful veil - the main advantage of the plant. The bract is bright, but after pollination of the cob, pales and delivers additional nutrition to the seeds.
Callas requirements for indoor maintenance
In order to grow zantedeskyu, as in the photo, you need to create natural conditions for it. In summer, the plant thrives in the garden in the sun from the windward side. Zantedeskii not afraid of the sun's rays, but she is afraid of drafts. On the window, the plant in the season with a short day needs a full backlight. Lighting should be 12-14 hours. On the south window zantedesky need to pritenyat from the midday sun. The temperature in the summer of 20-23 degrees, in winter about 13 for the flower will be just right.
Feels better than other varieties on the windowsill of Ethiopian zantedesky. The flower of the ear is covered with a long bract. This species blooms at the end of winter, and pleases with its beauty for more than a month.
If seed cultivation is not planned in the care of calla lilies, after flowering, the arrow must be cut with a sharp knife. This saves the strength of the plant on the formation of seeds.
Features of Ethiopian calla agrotechnics
A dormant period begins immediately after flowering. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain a temperature of 18-20 degrees. Below 16 0 With a flower can get sick. During the rest period, watering is carried out only to preserve the residual moisture in the soil for 1.5 - 2 months. At this time, part of the leaves dries out. But it is important to prepare the plant for rest gradually, reducing the flow of moisture, just as well and remove the flower from hibernation.
Abundant watering in the care of zantedeskia is required only during flowering. Watered with soft water after settling. Excessive moisture can destroy the fleshy root.
Humid air will help keep the beautiful leaves of the calla. Therefore, they are sprayed, bathed in the shower. A humidifier, a tray with pebbles and moss, an aquarium will delight the plant.
An important technique in the care of zantedeskie at home is the annual planting of tubers in a new substrate. For early flowering at the end of the summer, the tubers are transplanted into fresh soil without deepening the neck. At the same time produce the separation of small tubers for reproduction.
The nodules are cut with a sterilized knife, dried and planted each in a separate glass.
In the room content for zantedeskii requires a spacious pot. In close dishes flowering calla can not wait. During the season the land is depleted and fertility cannot be restored.
When transplanting using standard soil for flowering plants. You can make a mixture using:
- turf fertile from the wheat grass - 2 parts
- humus - 1 part,
- peat - 1 part,
- calcined river sand - 1 part,
- leaf ground - 1 part.
About this soil zantedeskiya grows in the natural environment. Perhaps growing a flower in hydroponics. In fertilizer mixtures there should be a lot of phosphorus and little nitrogen. Then the callas bloom profusely.
Mistakes for zantedeskie care at home and the consequences
The choice of a spacious container for a flower is a determining factor for creating a powerful bush and numerous flower stalks. But the decorativeness of the bush no less affected:
- the level of illumination of the plant during the growing season,
- temperature conditions
- prevalence in the fertilizer nitrogen component.
Beautiful leaves will start to dry out if the plant is standing in a draft or not being moistened. In addition, the scourge of indoor plants - the spider mite will start in the dry air.
The plant can be attacked by aphid, whitefly. If the soap solution does not help, you will have to repeatedly use insecticides to clean the flower.
Tuberous perennial plant. In addition to marshes, it is found on the coasts of warm and humid tropical forests. Rhizome branched, powerful, completely immersed in water. From the rhizome go strong upright shoots. Leaves on high petioles, large, heart-shaped. The color is often uniformly green, sometimes with an admixture of white or light shades of cream.
Inflorescence - spadix, wrapped with a veil of different colors. There are varieties with purple, white, red, yellow, creamy bedspreads. Sometimes two colors are harmoniously combined in coloring. Not a bright contrast, but a smooth transition of tones is characteristic. The inner side is usually slightly lighter. It blooms for a long time - from spring to autumn.
The genus is not numerous. According to different sources, includes from six to eight species of plants. Most of them are found in room culture. In addition to natural forms, breeders bred hybrid varieties with interesting colors, bright decorative characteristics. The most popular are five species.
- Ethiopian Zantedeskia. Herbaceous perennial with a developed rhizome. Differs beautiful heart-shaped leaves. Inflorescence — an ear blossoms high above the leaves. The ear is yellow, the coverlet is white, waxy. The most famous type of callas.
- Zantedesky white-spotted. The largest variety with swept oblong foliage. Characteristic coloring - green, with spots of white color. The stems are straight, the leaves are attached to them with elongated petioles. The covering is white or pale — yellow, the base is colored purple.
- Zantedeskiya Elliot. Stunted species with elongated heart-shaped leaves. Coloring is green, with touches of white. The cover is on the inside of a pale yellow color, on the outside is a yellowish-green shade.
- Zantedeskiya Remanna. Relatively low species - not more than 65 cm grows. The cover around the cob is pink, the root system is tuberiform.
- Zantedeskiya mix. Not a separate variety. It is a mixture of hybrid varieties of different colors.
Care zantedeskiey: what to remember florist
How to care for zantedeskiey? Callas can not be called very capricious, but a number of features of care is still there. Experienced growers recommend sticking with the following microclimate parameters and maintenance rules.
- Lighting. Feels an increased need for lighting. Put in the brightest place, but protect from the direct sun and drafts. In winter, it is desirable to organize artificial lighting. As an analogue fitolampam you can use ordinary fluorescent lamps. If in winter, zantedeskiya did not receive additional illumination, in the spring it is taught to light gradually.
- Temperature. Heat-loving culture. The favorable temperature of the content is not lower than 18 ° C, the optimum is 22–23 ° C. In winter, it is acceptable to lower the temperature to 12 ° C.
- Watering. In the summer and spring, they pour plenty of warm, non-chlorinated water. In winter, the frequency and intensity of irrigation depends on the temperature of the content. At temperatures below 15 ° C, water gently, do not allow the liquid to stand still and to overmoisten the soil.
- Humidity. One of the main requirements is high humidity at 85%. Spraying is an obligatory, daily procedure. Periodically, the leaves are gently rubbed with a damp cloth from dust. The pot is placed on a wide pan with water. The base of the pot should not be in contact with the liquid - the tray is filled with pebbles or decorative stone.
- Top dressing. Feed calla (zantedeskiyu) need a limited period of time - from about mid-February to June. Fertilizers are applied twice a month. Use means for flowering plants. For good flowering make compounds with phosphorus content. Weakened plants for gaining green mass are fed with nitrogen.
- The soil. The composition of the soil include turf, well-rotten humus, leaf soil, fine peat and sand of middle fraction. The recommended proportions are 2: 1: 1: 1: 1. It is advisable to prepare the soil on your own - zantedesky grows worse in universal store soils.
- Transfer. Transplanted after flowering period - in June or July. Before transplanting watering is minimized, feeding is stopped. The moment of leaf fall is the optimal time for transplanting. The roots are completely freed from the old soil, the leaves are pruned. The pot is chosen quite spacious, always with drainage holes at the bottom.
- Crop. From the second half of July, new side shoots are actively growing in zantedeski. They inhibit the subsequent growth and flowering of the plant, so they are immediately cut off.
The easiest way to breed tuberous varieties is the separation of children during transplantation and their subsequent rooting in wet sand with the addition of peat. The mother plant itself can be rejuvenated.
For this every two or three years, the tubers are divided. The division does not weaken the plant, but rejuvenates it, stimulates the annual flowering. When dividing, do not use cutting tools - the tubers simply break with their hands. At the same time make sure that each piece had a full kidney. Breaking places must be priprashivayut coal powder, only then planted.
For seed reproduction using only freshly harvested seeds. Over time, they lose their germination. Seeds are sown in early spring in a light sandy-peat ground, covered with foil. Keep warm, with good lighting. After emergence of shoots the film is removed. Grown seedlings can be planted in separate pots. Supporters of this method of reproduction is not very much. In reviews, growers often write that plants from seeds develop slowly, bloom only in the fifth year.
Growing errors and their consequences
Exotic zantedeskiya - a tropical plant. She instantly reacts to improper care by reducing the decorative effect, lethargy, and yellowing of the foliage. There are a number of mistakes that flower growers most often make when they first deal with calla. Their description and consequences you will find in the table.
Table - Errors in zantedeskia care, their consequences and ways to eliminate
Care for calla zantedeskiya at home
As an indoor plant most often grown Ethiopian zantedeskyu. This flower is a bit capricious and care for it requires some investment. Calla loves good lighting both in summer and in winter, but has the ability to adapt to slightly different conditions of detention.
The bezkrylnik comes from the tropical jungle, therefore it is a heat-loving culture. The optimum temperature for keeping homemade callas is twenty two to twenty three degrees of heat. It is also able to grow well and develop at eighteen degrees above zero, most importantly, to prevent temperature changes in the lower side. Temperature drops and drafts have a detrimental effect on zantedeskia.
Humidity and watering
Providing the plant with the necessary air humidity is a key factor influencing the successful development, rapid growth and healthy appearance of the flower. The foliage of the plant is required to be regularly sprayed with a spray bottle and periodically cleaned with a clean damp cloth. Since zantedeskiya inhabitant of swamps and marshes, she needs regular and abundant watering throughout the year, except for the winter months.
For irrigation, use only soft, clean water at room temperature. It is best to opt for bottled, but if there is no such possibility, a plumbing will do. Before watering it should be boiled or let it stand out from chlorine for several days. Indoor calla loves if there is a layer of pure water of three to five centimeters in the pan. During the rest period, watering should be reduced, and some varieties do not need it at all.
From February to June zantedeskiya is in the phase of active growth, therefore, needs additional feeding. To do this, you can use drugs that contain minerals:
Also, the plant will need organic fertilizers:
Organics are necessary for indoor flower to form a lush crown and active growth of shoots and leaves. It should be made once every one and a half to two months..
Mineral supplements are high in potassium and fluoride. These elements are necessary for successful and abundant flowering.
In the second half of July, zantedeski require pruning. It is necessary in order to control the splendor of the plant and reduce the number of shoots. The growth of an overgrown flower is greatly reduced, it can also lead to a lack of flowering.
How to “trim” room callas?
- Get a sharp knife or pruner.
- Carefully, without deforming the main stems and flower stalks, remove all young shoots.
- Home callah absolutely does not tolerate cramping, so before transplanting, prepare a new and spacious pot for it.
- The bottom of the pot should always be sprinkled with a thick layer of drainage mixture (it should be at least five centimeters). For these purposes, you can use ceramic shards, large clay, pebbles, crushed brick or gravel.
- Nutritional substrate for planting and transplanting zantedeskii can be purchased in the flower shop or the department for gardeners. You can also cook it yourself, for this you need: one kilogram of fertile turf, five hundred grams of peat, five hundred grams of compost or humus, five hundred grams of leaf soil and five hundred grams of river sand. Sand before use should be well washed and hardened. Such a composition will help to get the land as similar to the soil as possible in which callas grow in their homeland.
Preparing for a transplant
- To transplant zantedeskiy should begin after the end of the flowering period in June and July. To do this, reduce the number of waterings and stop fertilizing the plant. When the foliage begins to fall off, remove the calla along with the earthy clod and transplant into fresh soil.
- Some varieties of this tropical guest do not retire and do not shed leaves. They should be transplanted in the spring, completely replacing the old land, fresh. This procedure is necessary for the plant, since during the previous vegetative period it managed to pull out the entire nutrient reserve of the soil.
- During transplantation, it is possible to turn one plant into several plants, simply by separating the young from the adult tuber.
- Some varieties fall into a dormant phase and completely shed their entire foliage. To transplant these plants, you need to dig up the tubers from the old soil, wash them with warm clean water and put them in the refrigerator. In the spring, they will need to be removed from the refrigerator and transplanted into a new pot with fresh nutritious soil. If while the tubers were in storage they slightly dried out or their skin was covered with irregularities and wrinkles - do not worry. Just sprinkle them with warm water and proceed to transplant.
- Many experienced growers who do not like to bother with soil preparation and transplanting use a hydroponic plant for growing zantedeskiya at home. If you have all the necessary knowledge of this equipment, you can use it.
Repot zantedesky in a new pot
- Since zantedeskiya does not like cramped containers, prepare a large and spacious pot for it.
- Prepare fresh, nutritious soil by mixing fertile turf, compost or humus, sand and leaf soil.
- Put the bottom of the pot in a five-centimeter layer of drainage mixture. For these purposes, you can use ceramic shards, broken brick, expanded clay and pebbles.
- Pour fresh soil onto the drainage layer, place the plant tubers in it and tamp well.
- Water the plant with warm water.
Care at various periods of plant life
When moving to a state of rest, the plant discards the last buds, and some species also foliage. During this period, the number of waterings should be reduced, and after the last flower subsides completely stop. In the second half of July, remove the calla from the soil, shake off the earthy ball and completely get rid of all the remaining sheets, cutting it with a shears or a sharp knife.
After this procedure, zantedesky can again be put in a pot, and put into a room with low air temperature - up to ten degrees heat. Occasionally water the flower with a small amount of water, and after half a month return to abundant and regular watering. In October, move the flower to a warmer place, with air temperatures up to fifteen degrees above zero.
When after landing young zantedeskii two years pass, she will have the opportunity to bloom. The period of flowering home calla begins in November and lasts the whole winter. Of course, with the help of some tricks You can make the plant tsvetnosit all year round, but for the health of the pet is better to adhere to the correct mode.
For two to four years, the calla is able to bloom without help. But starting from the fifth year after each flowering period, the plant will be covered with new shoots, which should be cut so as not to overload the indoor flower.
After flowering many varieties of zantedeskii begin to turn yellow and shed their foliage. Этого не стоит бояться, ведь корни продолжают функционировать.
Diseases and pests
Даже при правильном уходе каллу в домашних условиях может поразить паутинный клещ. Чаще всего он появляется если в помещении слишком сухой воздух. This leads to the fact that the leaves lose their shape, become flabby, and then dry. Therefore, in order to prevent regularly spray the plant with water from a spray bottle.
Pests such as whiteflies, aphids and thrips are very dangerous for ornamental crops. Numerous colonies these pests lead to foliage discoloration and deform the shape of the leaves, which sometimes leads to the death of zantedeskii. Experienced gardeners recommend to get rid of them with the help of a soap solution, which wipe all the stems and leaves of the plant until the insects disappear completely.
If the popular method did not bring the result, go to the more aggressive devices. Spray the plant with insecticides, dilute one milliliter of Karbofos in a liter of water. You can also use Actellic.
Zantedeschia is an excellent representative of tropical fauna.. He is able to cheer up and bring pleasure with your unusual look to any person. These unique plants can be grown individually or used to compose compositions. They look great with bindweed or ivy.
Fans of decorative flowers should pay attention to zantedeskiyu. Caring for them is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance, even novice growers can handle it.
It is a rather light-loving plant, and it requires a large amount of light both in the warm and in the cold season. However, it can get used to any light and it is quite normal to grow and develop. When growing on the southern ocean in summer, the flower may undergo overdrying, which negatively affects its condition.
Calla loves heat and for its normal growth and development it is necessary that the room temperature is not lower than 18 degrees, and best of all, if it is, from 22 to 25 degrees. Protect the plant from sudden fluctuations in temperature as well as drafts.
The plant feels great in high humidity, because it needs to be sprayed as often as possible, as well as wash the leaves. But despite the fact that it is moisture-loving, calla may well adapt to normal room humidity. However, the most beautiful and strong flowers grow in conditions of high humidity.
How to water
Since this plant in the wild prefers to grow in marshland, it just needs abundant watering in the warm season. After a period of rest comes, it should be watered moderately. It is recommended to water the flower with soft, warm water (or room temperature).
Zantedesky is fed from February to June. When it begins to grow and bloom actively, a special fertilizer for flowering houseplants is used for top dressing. If there is a lot of nitrogen in the fertilizer, this will provoke an active growth of foliage.
Basic rules for transplantation
It is necessary to replant the calla in a fairly spacious flower pot. It needs to be filled with a nutrient substrate. Do not forget about a good drainage layer. It is necessary to carry out the transplantation procedure every year, because this plant is very depleting the earth. It is necessary to deepen a tuber by 5–10 centimeters (depends on the size of the tuber itself). Often acquiring tubers is very difficult to understand where it has the upper part, and where is the lower part. In this case, it is recommended that it be treated with a growth-stimulating drug and placed in a warm dark place. After a few days, it will suffice to check where the shoots grow from.
Dredger can be used for the purchase of aoid. You can do it yourself. To do this, mix humus (or compost), turf and leaf soil, as well as sand and peat in a ratio of 1: 2: 1: 1: 1.
The first flowering of the plant comes at the age of 2 years. At the same time, the first flowers appearing on calla have a rather pale color, sometimes even greenish. Over time, the colors become brighter. This plant blooms for a very long time over many months. In order for the plant to bloom well, it needs a period of rest. If he has enough light, then flowering begins at the end of the autumn period and continues throughout the winter. After 2 or 3 years, zantedesky needs to be rejuvenated as it is lost. Rejuvenate it with the help of rhizome division and seating.
The dormant period begins at the end of flowering. As a rule, calla blooms in winter, but if there is little light and heat, then it blooms in spring. When flowering is over, the aerial part of the flower dries out, and you need to reduce watering (almost stopping it). In July, the remaining leaves are removed from the plant, dried in air, and after they are transplanted using a fresh ground mixture. Renewal of watering occurs gradually. New leaves begin to grow in the autumn. The approximate duration of the rest period is 6 weeks.
In the wild conditions of calla the rest period comes in summer (when it is dry and hot). When home growing this period falls on the winter, because due to the small amount of light stops the development of the plant. But in spring and in not very hot summer months, this flower feels great. Currently, zantedeskyu began to grow as a garden flower, and for wintering it is dug and placed in the cellar.
The genus includes only 8 species, and only 3 are domesticated.
Calla ethiopian it is white zantedeskiya, driving out very tall stems with flowers. Unlike other species has a root, not an onion.
Zantedeskiya Rehmann it is a relatively low calla (about 65 cm), having a pink "flower". The root system is represented by a tuber. In the fall, leaves fall from the flower and there comes a period of calm.
Zantedesky Elliot also not very high view, reaching half a meter tall. This calla has a flower and a veil around it with a bright yellow color.
Zantedesky Mix is a mixture of plants of a certain variety, the flowers of which will have different colors.
Callas planting and care in the open field
This flower needs some comforts, so before planting you need to learn how to care for zantedeskia.
For cultivation in the garden, callas are planted in May. Before planting, the roots or tubers should be inspected and, if necessary, cleaned from rotten places, and spread slices with brilliant green, also they should be lowered for 30 minutes into the solution of potassium permanganate.
Land for planting should be well digged up and fertilized with mineral dressing, the amount of fertilizer is about 30 grams per 1 m 2. Next, planting to a depth of no more than 10 cm, the distance between the bulbs in the region of 40 cm. The soil with planted zantedeskiya pour abundantly. The next 15 days do not need to be watered, the plants will have enough moisture after planting. Shoots, most likely, will not be fast - from two weeks to a month.
Watering adult plants should be moderate, but constant. Fertilizers other than those made before planting are not required. In the case of insufficiently acidic soil, you can water it with diluted vinegar or citric acid.
The plant should be planted in a free, open area, but it is better that trees are planted nearby, which can cover the calla in the hot hours of the day.
Zantedesky home care
In the indoor environment, caring for home zantedeskia is also not particularly difficult.
The flower is not very picky about temperature or humidity. Cultivation temperature in the summer should be around 23 degrees. In winter, you can allow a decrease to 15 degrees, but not lower. Zantedeskia does not like drafts, and also it must be protected from direct sunlight, but, nevertheless, it must be placed in a bright place.
In winter, if the calla is going to bloom, she needs to provide additional illumination, so that the light day is 10 hours. Watering should be carried out carefully so as not to get water on the tuber, and in the interval between irrigation, the ground should dry out.
Fertilizer held every fifth watering. Use for this you need a liquid balanced feed. The substrate for planting requires acidic, about 6 ph, you can add sphagnum or peat to the soil.
For the distillation of the plant, you need to take a tuber with a diameter of at least 5 cm and plant it in a pot with a diameter of 25 cm. Planting depth 5 cm. The soil, after the tuber has fallen asleep, must be watered with diluted fungicide.
Care after flowering for calla with roots and calla with tubers differ. Ethiopian zantedeskiya, having a rhizome, enters the heat during a period of calm, its growth becomes slow, the leaves turn yellow. Watering during this period should be limited, and the flower put in the open air, where there will be a lot of sun, but it will not rain. In early July, zantedeskyu cleaned of dead leaves and offspring, and then transplanted, begin fertilizer and watering.
How to store callas in winter
If your zantedesky grows in a garden, then in September its roots will need to be dug out and kept together with a clod of soil in a dry, cool room, sometimes watering a little. Zantedeskiya with a tuberous rhizome begins to turn yellow and dry after flowering.
In the garden, such callas are kept until the last week of September, and then carefully dug, the tubers are washed and dried. For two weeks the plants are kept at a temperature of about 8 degrees, during which time the roots absorb nutrients from the stem and leaves. Then the dead top of the flower is removed.
Tubers before storing, it is necessary to stand for half an hour in a solution of potassium permanganate, rinse and dry again. Storage should be carried out at a temperature of 6 degrees. Do not put the bulbs in plastic bags, as they must breathe.
If it is not possible to store root callas as a tuber, the roots are slightly dried and stored as bulbs. Growing zantedesky in a pot, you can not take it out for the winter, but watering should be stopped.
General rules for growing
Wherever you put them: at home in a pot or at a dacha, you need to remember a few points:
- shallow planting is required, the rhizome is barely covered with soil,
- until the root system is formed, the calla will not rise, it may last for about a month,
- be extremely careful when digging - the tubers can be easily damaged,
- on calle, you can predict rain: droplets of water appear on it, if the weather is going bad,
- the pot should be porous, no other plants in one pot - neighbors can not stand,
- Sometimes the top layer must be carefully removed, replaced with a fresh substrate.
Features of growth and breeding plants
The flowering process is quite long, from autumn to spring. The first flowers may be a greenish tint, but with age their color becomes richer, brighter. For a wonderful flowering at home, the plant needs a period of rest - about one and a half months, all very individually, depending on the conditions and care.
As zantedeskii will be two or three years old, it is necessary to tackle its rejuvenation. After all, due to the fact that the root grows, the flower may wither. Necessary actions - division and seating rhizomes. Zantedeskia is very popular as a houseplant, because it is not whimsical in care, its needs can be fully met at home. The apartment and house allowable growing area is not limited, since the peculiarities of callas are such that it can be planted in the open ground for the summer
Special attention should be paid to the fact that in the juice of the representatives of the Aroid family there is a proportion of toxic substance. When performing any actions with the plant, you must wear rubber gloves. After - you need to thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water. It is important to limit access to the flower children, pets.
Growing zantedeskii house
How to grow? Look after? The main items for home care - must be observed:
- Lighting. An important factor, sunlight is needed in summer and winter. He gets used to any situation, it is not necessary to put a pot on the south side in the summer - it threatens to dry out the soil.
- Temperature mode. Calla loves warmth. For proper development, it is important to provide a temperature above 18 ° C, the ideal option would be 22-25 ° C. Protect from drafts, drops.
- Humidity. Constant spraying, washing of leaves is necessary. Able to grow at room humidity, if you want to be healthy - increase the amount of moisture.
- Watering. Stage of active growth - moderate the amount of fluid flow. Spring-Autumn - it's time to bloom - a time of abundant watering. During the rest period, water should be reduced to a moderate state again. Water should be warm at room temperature.
- Fertilizer. In the hour of growth and flowering, the flower needs fertilizing with fertilizers created for flowering plants, with the help of nitrogen means you simply improve the growth of the leaves.
- Transfer. The pot in which you are going to plant the calla should be large, spacious. It is necessary to have a drainage so that the water does not stagnate and the rhizome does not rot. Transplantation should be carried out regularly once a year. The tuber should be in the ground by about 5-10 cm. If you are going to buy it in a store, then it may be difficult to determine the bottom-top. To do this, moisten it in a growth stimulator, put it in a dark, damp place for a few days, so you can see where the stalk grows from.
- Period of rest. The time after the active phase of flowering. Characterized by the fact that part of the plant, located above the ground, dries. It is important to reduce watering, and almost stop. Cleaning from dry leaves, transplanting to new ground takes place in the middle of summer. A month and a half is a suitable period for rest.
- The soil. Ordinary soil is not suitable for growing calla at home. For proper care, you need to buy a special store substrate created for plants of the Aroid family. It can be done independently. In short, you will need sod, leaf, peat, humus soil, sand.
Rhizome division is the way in which zantedeskii reproduces. This happens after the end of the rest period. The shoots that appeared on the sides are separated from the mother, put in low pots. Video tutorials may help if you are a newcomer to floriculture.
Watering should not be much to prevent the process of decay. After the appearance of the first leaves, the amount of water should be gradually increased, at the same time starting to feed the plant with fertilizers.
And a little about the secrets.
The story of one of our readers Irina Volodina:
My eyes were especially frustrating, surrounded by large wrinkles plus dark circles and swelling. How to remove wrinkles and bags under the eyes completely? How to cope with swelling and redness? But nothing is so old or young man as his eyes.
But how to rejuvenate them? Plastic surgery? I found out - no less than 5 thousand dollars. Hardware procedures - photorejuvenation, gas-liquid pilling, radio lifting, laser facelift? Slightly more accessible - the course costs 1.5-2 thousand dollars. And when to find all this time? Yes, and still expensive. Especially now. Therefore, for myself, I chose another way.