These are inorganic supplements that promote the rapid growth of the plant and the group formation of ovaries. Mineral fertilizers can be purchased at any specialty store.
There are two groups of mineral fertilizers:
These feedings include the following elements:
- Nitrogen. Help form new shoots. These fertilizers are used at the stage of growth of the bush, as well as after planting in the soil. Nitrogen top dressing during plant growth is not recommended to be used or used with caution, since the overgrowth of nitrogen leads to the formation of processes, and the development of the fruits slows down.
- Phosphoric. Contribute to the formation and development of the roots of the bush, which is especially important after planting crops in the ground.
- Potash. They help the roots to fully form, increase the protective forces of the plant to resist diseases, and also have a positive effect on the taste properties of tomatoes.
These fertilizers saturate tomatoes with useful substances that allow the gardener to harvest a rich harvest.
These are products of animal and vegetable origin. They consist of a whole range of nutrients, so these fertilizers are popular with gardeners.
This product is usually used in the spring when digging the garden. Proportions - 6 kg of mullein per 1 m2 of land. In addition, fertilizer is also used after planting crops.
In 2.5 kg of product add 10 liters of water and insist 1.5 weeks. This concentrated diluted with water in proportions of 1:10. The tool is used for irrigation of the roots. For one bush requires a liter of solution.
It is a universal product that not only nourishes the plant with useful components, but also prevents the roots from freezing during cooling in the soil. To make such a fertilizer, take:
The product is poured with water, the product is stirred and left to infuse for several hours. The prepared solution is used for plant bait.
To prepare such a top dressing, you will need:
- dry yeast - 1 pack,
- warm water - 3 l,
- sugar - 10 large spoons.
Sugar is mixed with yeast and warm water is added. The solution is placed in a warm place for 6 hours to infuse. Means is used for top dressing of tomatoes in diluted form at the rate of 3 parts of concentrate for 7 parts of water.
This is a traditional type of top dressing, which is known both to gardeners with experience, and novice gardeners. The essence of the procedure - fertilization in the ground, in the place where the roots of the bush. This will allow the plant to absorb the beneficial elements for good growth and fruit ovaries.
When performing root dressing, it is important to use fertilizers so that the composition does not get on the plant in order to avoid bush burning. Before the procedure, it is recommended to loosen the soil, so that the plant absorbs useful elements faster and the earth retains moisture longer.
Foliar top dressing
The essence of foliar feeding - spraying the bushes with special compounds. This method of fertilizing a plant has the following advantages:
- low fertilizer consumption, because all the useful substances are sprayed on the bush,
- Tomatoes get more vitamins and minerals, because when the root bait part goes into the soil,
- bushes quickly absorb beneficial elements, so this method of fertilizer is suitable for providing emergency assistance to a withering plant.
When carrying out such a manipulation, it is recommended to observe some rules:
- use only pure water for the preparation of the product, since the liquid from the tap contains chlorine, which leaves traces on the plant,
- apply a diluted solution to the irrigation of the bushes so as not to burn the stem and leaves.
About fertilizer tomatoes will tell a specialist in the video below.
The time of application of the fertilizer after planting crops depends on the type of manipulation. Foliar dressing is done after a week and a half. To do this, it is recommended to use a product prepared from such products:
- alcohol solution of iodine - 10 drops,
- dissolved serum - 1 l,
- water - 9 l.
All funds are mixed and the resulting product irrigates the bushes.
Root feeding is done after 3 weeks. To do this, use the product prepared from the following elements:
- “Ideal” in liquid form - 1 big spoon,
- Nitrofoska - 1 big spoon,
- water - 10 l.
These components are diluted in water. The resulting solution irrigates the bushes at the rate of half a liter of funds per bush.
It is recommended to reapply fertilizers after flowering has begun. It is recommended to use the following ingredients for preparation:
- feed "Signor tomato" - 1 big spoon,
- water - 10 l.
"Signor tomato" is diluted in water and this solution irrigates the roots at the rate of 1 liter of funds per bush. For foliar treatment, it is recommended to dilute the resulting product with water in proportions of 1:10.
Such manipulation is carried out 20-21 days after the third application of fertilizers. For the manipulation of taking the tool, prepared from the following components:
- superphosphate - 1 big spoon,
- water - 10 l.
Fertilizer is diluted in water, and the resulting composition is used for root irrigation. Calculation - 1 liter of funds per bush.
If you follow the rules of top dressing and provide the plant with comfortable conditions, in the autumn the gardener is waiting for a rich harvest of tomatoes.
The fertilization procedure is based on several important characteristics. First of all, they can be attributed to two varieties of dressing - root and foliar.
The first option involves the introduction of nutrients directly into the soil, closer to the root zone. It is with the help of the roots that the plant absorbs everything needed from the soil, so it is important not only to ensure the growth of the root system, but also its health.
To implement this type of fertilizing correctly, you should know in advance about which elements should be part of the soil for the favorable development of the plant. And also loosening of the soil and its mulching will come to the rescue. These procedures make the earth more uniform and allow the root system to be more efficiently saturated with nutrients.
The foliar type of application of the necessary fertilizers is also very popular among summer residents. It is necessary for tomatoes as well as the root, so the ideal option is to use two types of feeding together. The foliar procedure is not applied through the soil, but directly onto the plants by spraying. It has many positive characteristics.
- Reduced consumption of some fertilizers. This is due to the uniform distribution of substances in the leaves and stalks of plants.
- If in the process of fertilizing the root with water, tomatoes cannot assimilate the full dose of nutrients due to the fact that they are washed out with moisture, then when spraying, all fertilizer gets on the leaves and is absorbed by plants.
- The undoubted advantage is that the external feeding provides quick help to tomatoes. By entering into immediate contact with the plants, the necessary components are able to rehabilitate it more quickly than fertilizing through the root.
- However, remember that in the implementation of spraying tomatoes need to take into account several important nuances.
- Observe the concentration of the substances according to the instructions on the package. If the liquid is too concentrated, then, falling on the leaves, it can leave burns on them.
Do not use for spraying water that contains bleach.
Another feature is the schedule of making the necessary substances in the soil or plants. In this matter, it is better to avoid extremes. Excessive supply of nutrients is fraught with severe burns from excess minerals. With rare fertilization processes, tomatoes may die due to a lack of nutrients.
An important component of top dressing is to determine which substances the plant needs by its appearance. The lack of specific elements can be judged by some criteria.
- If the growth of tomatoes slows down, the appearance of young leaves is too faded, the yellowing of the leaves below, thinning of the roots or ovary of a small size, then the plant needs nitrogen. He is responsible not only for the process of photosynthesis, but also for the amount of greenery in the aerial part of the plant. If you do not carry out fertilizer, then the leaves will curl and then die.
- Such signs as a stunted growth, the appearance of a yellow border on leaflets, their dying off in especially neglected cases testify to the lack of potassium.
Fertilizers for tomatoes
Seedlings good tomatoes can be bought on the market or grow yourself. However, even the best seedlings will not be able to grow well and then give a bountiful harvest without proper and timely feeding. Tomatoes are very demanding and responds well to fertilizer. This will envy the amount of the harvest.
After planting the vegetables, the natural soil is depleted, therefore it needs a systematic feeding. Especially a lot of mineral substances are necessary for tomatoes during ripening.
The type and amount of fertilizer will depend on the growth period of the vegetables. Proper and timely feeding will provide nutrition to the culture when they are not enough in the soil. For tomatoes, the following types of fertilizers are considered the best:
- Compost in the upper part of the soil is used as a natural fertilizer, its nutrients will allow to increase the yield, protect against diseases and will well affect the growth of a tomato after planting,
- Nitrogen is the most important substance, therefore, it contains almost all fertilizers, however, you should not add too much of it to tomatoes, because it will give you a green mass growth, but not fruits,
- Phosphorus is needed for good growth of a tomato, it will help the fruit to ripen faster, provide rich color and large size, protect against diseases,
- Potassium is needed after planting the seedlings for the process of photosynthesis and active growth, if it is small, then the fruits will be small, the plant is weak and painful.
Tomatoes also need other nutrients - iron, zinc, magnesium, copper and manganese. They are in small quantities in the composition of fertilizers. They also participate in plant growth after planting, but they need very little.
Now they are actively used in agriculture. organic fertilizers. They are produced by mixing biodegradable compounds:
Other organic wastes are also used. Such fertilizers do not contain chemicals that can cause side effects.
How and when to contribute?
All dressings are carried out in several stages. They are combined or alternated together with the means from diseases and pests of plants. There are three stages of tomato root fertilizer:
- before boarding
- after the rooting process,
- during flowering and fruiting.
It is also necessary to prepare the seeds, processing them and prepare the soil in advance.. For tillage is used:
Tomatoes can be fed foliar way. It is considered the most effective. The result can be seen within a couple of hours after the treatment of the plants. These components are also scattered on the site and they dig it after the autumn harvest. You can also fertilize the soil in the spring for 2 weeks before planting seedlings in open ground.
At the very beginning of the new season it is necessary to treat the site from various pests. To do this, use a solution of copper sulphate or Bordeaux mixture, observing the dosage specified in the instructions.
Top dressing tomato after landing in the ground
Any kind of fertilizer should be applied correctly so that the plants do not burn out due to the oversaturation with minerals in the soil. If you rarely feed them, then the crops will lack nutrients for full growth and development.
After planting seedlings it should fertilize foliar way. It is good to use for this a simple solution of the following components:
- serum - 1 liter,
- iodine - 10 drops,
- water - 9 liters.
Vegetables are sprayed from the sprayer with the prepared solution one week after planting in open ground.
You can use the root method of processing. However, it is used only 21 days after planting the tomato. For this method, you must have:
- Ideal fertilizer in liquid form - 1 table spoon,
- Nitrophoska - one table spoon,
- water - 10 liters.
Everything is mixed, after which, the prepared solution is applied to each bush. You must make a 0.5 liter under each bush. All ingredients must be completely dissolved and only after that you can feed the tomatoes.
The next stage of fertilization should be carried out after the appearance of color on the seedlings. With the advent of flowering and the first brush on tomatoes, it is very important to make a top dressing. During this period, the plants are in need of nutrients, because on the bushes appear the first ovary. From this will depend on yield, so the bushes must be healthy and strong.
For this purpose, root dressing is used.. The following components are used:
- Agrecol Vegeta - 1 tablespoon,
- superphosphate - 1 tablespoon,
- potassium sulfate or potassium chloride - 1 hour spoon,
- water - 10 liters.
The prepared solution is made under the root of a plant and 1 liter per bush. Also for the second feeding you can use another means for the solution. Ready Senor Tomato fertilizer 1 tablespoon diluted in 10 liters of water and treated vegetables. The resulting liquid with a lower concentration is also advised to apply for foliar fertilizers.
Third stage fertilizer
If the first two dressings are carried out in time, then the third is performed at the time of the color of the third brush on the bushes. The composition of the liquid includes:
- Sodium HUMATE or Ideal - 1 tablespoon,
- Nitrofoska - one tablespoon,
- water - 10 liters.
Make a solution under each bush. Consumption per bed should be approximately: 5 liters of liquid per 1 m 2.
Gardeners are advised to feed more simple means. Apply herbal or nettle infusion. It is poured under each bush 1 liter. Such infusions will help to get tasty and fragrant fruits. It is necessary to spray plants in the evening, when precipitation is not expected. There is also a universal balm for tomatoes.. To prepare you need:
- large capacity of 200 liters
- 2 liters of ash,
- 4-5 buckets of green nettle.
The components are poured into containers with water and left for 2 weeks. Under 1 bush make 1 liter of balsam. If it is not possible to prepare the product in a large container, then it is possible to prepare a balm, reducing the proportions of the components.
It is carried out during the ripening period of the tomato. At this time, the vegetable is in dire need of superphosphate. If the bushes are too weak, then it will have to be fertilized for the fifth time. For the fourth time, the plants are fed after 3 weeks. To do this, prepare a solution of the following components:
- superphosphate - 1 tablespoon,
- water - 10 liters.
The solution is applied to the garden, watering it abundantly. The consumption of prepared liquid per 1 m 2 will be 10 liters, or 1 liter per tomato bush.
Basic rules for seedling fertilizer
Tomatoes belong to the heat-loving cropstherefore, they should not be planted in open ground if the temperature is below +10 o C. Vegetables react negatively to a decrease in temperature. Also, tomatoes do not like too greasy soil when it is supersaturated with organic substances.
Culture harms a large number of dressings with mullein, so it is recommended to carry them no more than three times. Gardeners often use urea as a fertilizer. However, it is better to use it for spraying tomatoes. It can not be used for irrigation in the wells.
Almost all feeding should be carried out in the morningso that the seedlings have time to assimilate them in the evening. The temperature of the solutions should not be below 22 o C. Any kind of dressing will be most effective if it is carried out after watering the area. The air temperature should not be below +15 o C, otherwise the nutrients can not be absorbed by plants.
When growing tomatoes it is better not to leave a lot of space between the bushes. Because of this, plants can be weakened and susceptible to pests and diseases.
When applying fertilizers correctly and on time, gardeners are guaranteed to receive an abundant and healthy crop of tomatoes on their land at the end of the season.
To characterize the growth of plants apply two basic concepts: "need" and "demanding". The need is characterized by a general removal of mineral nutrients from the soil throughout the growing season.
Tomato is a medium-pass crop that selects about 400 kg of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium from a hectare of soil.
According to the second parameter, it also belongs to the demanding “middle peasants”, who need large doses of the most significant fertilizers.
Top-dressing of tomatoes with nitrogenous fertilizers stimulates growth, development and increases yield. Its shortage causes leaf depletion, yellowing and drying on the lower tiers. The veins of the leaves become bluish-red, the flesh of the fruit is tasteless, woody, and the fruits themselves are small. Без азота растение обречено на заболевания.
Но более всего помидор нуждается в фосфоре. Полноценное обеспечение томата этим элементом способствует образованию хороших завязей, сильной корневой системы, нормализации фотосинтеза. If you feed the tomatoes with phosphate fertilizers, the harvest will delight full fruits with excellent taste.
Fibrous, thin lignified stems, reddish-purple leaves, twisted and small fruits - this is how the tomato bush with a lack of phosphorus becomes. The element deficiency delays the flowering of the hand, the fruits become shallow, their maturation is delayed.
For the stable development of the tomato bush, it is necessary to introduce a third basic component of nutrition and health - potassium. His mission is to activate enzymes, increase tomato resistance to diseases, improve the provision of water to cells. It depends on him intake of nitrogen in the plant and an increase in protein.
If the ground under the tomatoes is left without potash supplementation, the leaves of the tomato turn into wrinkled and lifeless. On young sheets, spots are formed, giving them a bronze tint. Spots at the edges merge into a solid line, and then turn brown. The stalks become thinner, the fruits lag behind in development, ripening unevenly and slowly.
In addition to the main dressings, tomatoes will need trace elements: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, boron, manganese, copper, zinc, molybdenum. But the shortage and excess of organic and mineral nutrition are equally unsafe for tomatoes, as well as the principle of “feeding on what is”.
Interchangeability of base fertilizers
Nothing else can replace the plant with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, trace elements. When discussing the interchangeability of fertilizers, they talk about their types, having the same components in their composition, differing only quantitatively from each other. To feed the tomatoes you need on the basis of conversion indicators (i.e., quantitative conversion of the component).
Interchangeability of basic fertilizers:
Simple superphosphate granules
0.4 kg of double superphosphate,
1.8 kg nitrofoski
A tomato demanding to soil fertility grows well in areas filled with organic fertilizers:
- chicken droppings,
When the land is fertilized, only phosphate and potash fertilizers need to be added. But for tomatoes, hypersensitive to chloride compounds, it is preferable to use potassium sulfate.
Top dressing of tomatoes in the greenhouse
What fertilizers will be needed for greenhouse tomatoes? The choice depends on the method of cultivation. It is possible to plant seeds immediately in the ground or the initial planting in boxes and cups, followed by picking in the phase of the first true leaf. Without picking, you can grow seedlings in peat tablets with auxiliary additives of mineral fertilizers and growth stimulants, ensuring its successful development.
With a normal supply of soil mixture with nutrients, tomato seedlings do not require additional feeding. With their shortage, apply 1-2 additional feeding:
- 10 days after picking in 10 l of water are mixed:
- ammonium nitrate - 15 g,
- potassium sulfate - 20 g,
- superphosphate - 40 g.
- 10-12 days after the date of the first feeding or 5-7 before planting in the same proportions.
Directly in the greenhouse soil seedlings transferred at the age of 50-60 days with seven or eight leaves and budding the first flower brush. When planting tomato soil is better to cook in the fall, adding 1 square. m 2-6 kg of manure, 1-3 kg of compost, 10-15 g of potassium chloride, 50-70 g of superphosphate, or all contribute in the spring in the same proportions, but without calcium chloride.
After planting, tomatoes even with a closed root system (from cups, pots, cubes) take root in a new place for 8-12 days. Therefore, during this period it is better not to touch them, creating sparing conditions, to cover them from the bright sun, to water infrequently, but plentifully, for they like dry air and moist earth. Adult planted seedlings of tomatoes after it gets stronger, fed three times with mineral elements or organic fertilizers.
Fertilizer doses (in g per 10 l of water) by growing periods:
After rooting seedlings
Before the formation of ovaries on 2-3 hands
Organic matter is used in the form of an aqueous solution of mullein in a ratio of 1: 8-10 or bird droppings in a ratio of 1: 15-20. Feeding tomatoes with microelements, including ready-made, in soluble tablets and granules is best done by a foliar (non-root) method of feeding, using a sprayer or a regular watering can.
Top dressing with aqueous solutions of manganese sulphate (1 g per 1 liter of water), ammonium molybdate (0.2-0.3 g per 1 l), boric acid (0.5 g per 1 l) strengthens the bush, makes a powerful stem, leaves, promotes the development of ovaries. Some time after spraying can not be watered, so that the trace elements are well absorbed into the leaves and stems of plants.
If the tomatoes were grown by direct planting in the ground and not diving, they are simply thinned out, blocking moisture in the empty places with mulch from peat or humus.
Top dressing of tomatoes in an open ground
For the open cultivation of tomatoes in the country zoned a lot of varieties of various household purposes, but when planting tomatoes on the backyards, early-maturing varieties are usually selected. The number and content of nutrients is directly related to the cultivation and fertility of the soil.
Organic fertilizers - semi-mature manure, humus, compost - for planting are usually applied on insufficiently fertile lands. The main types of nitrogenous, phosphoric, potash fertilizers or their combination in the form of nitrophosphate and ammophos are used. In combination with mineral elements, organic is applied in half doses. Effective for plants making such mixtures in each planting hole: 300-350 g of humus with 7-10 g of superphosphate.
If during the preparation of the soil in the autumn or spring, mineral fertilizers were not used, it is necessary to feed the tomatoes after planting into the ground several times during the growing season of the bushes. In various sources, it is recommended to do this every 2-3 weeks. But on the fertile lands, two supplements are quite enough, when the bush has up to six true leaves, and during the period of fruit formation.
How to feed tomatoes after planting in home gardens? Traditionally, 15-20 g of superphosphate is added to a bucket of a mullein or bird droppings solution. This amount is enough for 10-12 plants.
Further fertilizing is carried out with dry mineral fertilizers per square meter:
- 10-15 g of ammonium nitrate,
- 20-30 g of superphosphate,
- 5-10 g of potassium salt.
Organic fertilizer is convenient to make a furrow. When watering, they gradually saturate the soil with the necessary elements.
When tomatoes begin to bloom, foliar dressing is carried out:
- 0.01 -0.5% solution of boric acid (0.1-0.5 g per 1 l),
- 0.001-0.02% solution of molybdenum ammonium (0.01-0.2 g per 1 l),
- 0.03-0.05% solution of manganese sulphate or zinc sulphate (0.3-0.5 g per 1 l).
For every square meter of area 0.1 l of the solution is used. The most suitable time for such a “feeding” is evening or just overcast (not rainy) weather. Getting on the leaves, nutrients are quickly absorbed by plants and contribute to accelerated growth and high-quality yield. You can combine these dressings with spraying tomatoes with substances that prevent the development of bacterial diseases.
Top dressing infusions of herbs
The experience of summer residents prompted how to fertilize tomatoes along with traditional dressings. There are a lot of recipes, and they all have the right to exist, although, perhaps, science has not studied the effects of infusions on the plant. There are options for infusion of one shovel compost in 20 liters of water during the week. Many insist bird droppings for the indispensable fermentation. When using fermented litter, it is bred in a ratio of 1:10 and tomatoes are watered at the root.
Tomatoes after planting usually look pale green, painful. In two weeks, when they can already be fed, the use of infusion of nettle will be very effective. For its preparation, a half-bucket of nettle is cut into small pieces without flowers and roots and 10 liters of water (preferably warm) are poured. For more capacity, the proportion simply increases.
Capacity is closed by a cover, it is exposed on the sun, and the nettle filled in with water wanders from a week to 10 days. Ready to feed liquid brightens. Wood ash can be added to it. The solution is filtered, diluted in a ratio of 1:10 and watered tomatoes. They very quickly acquire a fortress and a dark green color.
Since the smell of the infusion is very unpleasant, in order not to filter it, the nettles are folded into a canvas bag (not into gauze) and pulled out of the infusion after fermentation. This is the best recipe, but it is possible to use weeds, rotted hay, and compost.
Tomatoes are responsive to care. Therefore, choose for them effective liquid fertilizer or trace elements in instant granules and tablets. The main thing is that everything should be in moderation and benefit.
Types of feeding tomatoes
Good growth of tomato bushes does not depend on how much fertilizer you give for tomatoes. The main thing is that the plant really needed them and they were brought in at the right time.. But there is another aspect - how to apply fertilizer, as the feeding of tomatoes can be carried out both at the root and directly on the bush.
When you need to feed tomatoes: what to fertilize the plant after planting in the ground?
Tomato feeding schedule is not too strict, but it is important to stick to it for two reasons. First, if you make top dressing very frequent, the plant can simply burn from the oversaturation of the soil with minerals. And secondly, with very rare fertilization, plants may lack nutrients.
To understand how to fertilize tomatoes immediately after planting in the ground, it is important to know what the plant needs. In the early stages of growth, these are, of course, nutrients for the development of the hive, as well as for resisting diseases.
Therefore, already one week after transplanting, it can be treated using a foliar method by spraying it with a spray bottle. a solution of serum (1 liter), iodine (10 drops) and water (9 liters).
The first feeding of tomatoes after planting in the ground may be the root, but in this case it should be carried out only after 3 weeks from the date of transplanting. For such top dressing it is worth preparing the following solution:
- 1 tbsp. l fertilizer "Ideal" (buy it in liquid form),
- 1 tbsp. l nitrofoski,
- 10 liters of water.
Usually there is a short break between the second and third dressings, especially if the second was carried out as foliar spray. Carrying out the third feeding is at the moment when the third flower brush has already blossomed on the bushes. For such feeding also prepare special composition which includes:
- 1 tbsp. l liquid "Humate sodium" (it can be replaced with fertilizer "Ideal" in the same amount),
- 1 tbsp. l nitrofoski,
- 10 liters of water.
How to process tomatoes for the prevention of disease?
We have already figured out how to fertilize tomatoes after planting in the ground, but the question of preventing diseases remains open. Unfortunately, for example, late blight is able to hit even the strongest bushes and deprive the gardener of the desired crop.
Therefore, it is important to begin the fight against diseases at the seedling stage and continue after transplantation into open ground. For this purpose you can use many methods:
- Best of all, the solution prepared from 0.5% Bordeaux fluid concentration. Spraying the bushes with this solution can be immediately after transplantation, and even after 2 weeks, increasing the concentration of Bordeaux mixture to 1%. In general, such a preventive measure can be continued every 2 weeks until the fruits on the bushes begin to acquire their natural color.
- Copper sulfate also suitable for the prevention of diseases on the bushes of tomatoes. However, this substance is very toxic for tomatoes, so the concentration of the solution with it should be done very low - 0.05% per 10 liters of water.
- Among gardeners the most common means of processing and feeding plants is calcium nitratewhich is also suitable for the processing of tomato bushes, especially if the signs of top rot have begun to appear on the fruit. For this purpose, preparing a solution of 10 g of nitrate, which must be dissolved in 10 liters of water. In one week, this solution can be applied under the root, and the next - to use for spraying.
- In case the diseases could not be prevented, it is worth using for their treatment. special preparations, such as "Profit" and "Kartotsid".
Late blight on tomatoes can be prevented by simpler methods, without acquiring special preparations, but only using:
- garlicthat needs to be turned into mush and mixed with 1 g of potassium permanganate (you will need a glass of garlic), diluted with 5 liters of boiling water, this solution is suitable for foliar spraying, which can be carried out already 14 days after transplanting and repeat every 10 days,
- kefir, the liter of which must be poured into a bucket of water and the bushes are also processed two weeks after transplanting,
- wood ashfor application, it is necessary to sift and scatter on the bushes, so that the ash has a thin layer settled on the leaves, such treatment should be repeated every 4-5 days.