- To tell
- To recommend
Aloe vera is a widely known plant in the world, actively used in cosmetology. Today, gels from it, both purchased and cooked at home, are wildly popular. All the excitement around the remedy arose for a reason: thanks to the powerful astringent, antibacterial and moisturizing properties, it is possible to easily give the skin not only smoothness, freshness and purity, but also get rid of sunburn and scars.
Properties of aloe vera gel
Why is this plant loved by millions? All thanks to the numerous healing properties of aloe vera:
- It has an antioxidant effect that prevents oxidative processes that are harmful to the skin.
- Refreshes and soothes irritated skin - the richest composition of amino acids and vitamins easily penetrates deep into the epidermis, due to which cell regeneration is performed.
- It has a beneficial effect on the regulation of sebum. Moisturizes and transforms even oily skin.
- Helps with sunburn.
- Effectively fights against scarring on the skin.
- It provokes the production of collagen, thereby preventing premature aging.
- It has a healing effect in acne, pimples, as well as furuncles and external abscesses.
- Moisturizes and nourishes brittle, dry, damaged hair.
Aloe vera gel application
Succulents-based cosmetics are used for quite serious diseases - dermatitis, eczema, acne, skin ulcers. In addition, products containing an extract of this plant, are struggling with the expansion of veins, and also have anti-aging properties. Creams with aloe vera are pleasant to use: they are perfectly absorbed, leaving no oily shine and film, perfectly moisturize and protect the skin from external irritants. Aloe vera body gels are commercially available - they are used, as a rule, for burns.
Industrial gels are produced by many companies, so all of them are a little bit, but they differ in composition. The effectiveness of the tool, as well as its cost, directly depends on the degree of purification from impurities of low-molecular substances. Due to the high price, the use of high-quality aloe vera gel in cosmetics reaches no more than 5%. However, for luxury cosmetics, this figure is significantly higher - about 80%. This explains the high cost of cosmetics containing high-quality plant gel.
How to use?
You can use both natural aloe vera gel and purchased one in several ways:
- As a serum - in this case, the face should be cleaned with any usual means, then slightly treated with thermal water (if not, then after washing you should not wipe dry and leave the skin moist) and apply the product. On top of the moisturizing aloe vera gel, it is recommended to apply any skin care cream: this way the moisture will be reliably “sealed” inside the epidermis.
- As a mask - the gel must be applied to moisturized skin with a thick layer and leave for 20 minutes. Residues that are not absorbed should be massaged; it is not worth wiping them.
- As a compress for the eyelids - a small amount of gel should be applied to cotton pads and apply for 15 minutes to the eyes. After the specified time, apply the cream.
- In case of burns - wash the affected area and apply the gel in an even layer. In the event of a severe burn, you should immediately consult a doctor.
- As a hair mask, apply a small amount of the product to wet hair along the entire length or on the ends and dry it as usual.
Are allergic reactions possible?
Any plant, and aloe vera is no exception, can cause allergies. If, after applying the gel to the skin, itching, redness, peeling and other negative effects occur, its use should be stopped. Do not forget that the compositions of funds from different manufacturers differ, which is why a reaction may have arisen not on aloe vera itself, but on additional components of an industrial product. In any case, do not despair - try aloe vera gel of another company. If an allergic reaction has reappeared, then it is likely that these funds should not be used at all.
How to make a gel at home
Natural aloe vera gel can not be compared with any industrial tool: due to the absence of chemical compounds and preservatives, the risk of allergies is minimized, and the skin after the first application will get a well-groomed, healthy and fresh look.
To prepare the gel at home is very easy. To do this, you need a minimum set of ingredients:
- 3 sheets of aloe vera.
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. spoon (about 10 ml).
- Wheat germ oil - 1 tbsp. spoon (10 grams).
- 5 days before cooking, it is recommended to water home aloe vera daily: this way the leaves of the plant will be thick and juicy.
- It is necessary to cut 3 leaves (or more if more gel is needed), remove the side “spikes”, place the stems in water for 24 hours (it is desirable to change the water every 3-4 hours): this way the plant will release the toxic substance aloin.
- After the specified time, it is necessary to remove the leaves from the water, “open” each of them with a knife and pull out the pulp with a spoon in a separate container.
- Add the remaining ingredients (wheat germ oil and lemon juice), mix to obtain a creamy mass. The consistency should be uniform, without lumps, a little white.
- Put the finished aloe vera gel into a sealed glass jar and put it in the fridge.
Method of use home remedy
As a rule, self-prepared gel is used in the composition of various masks. The most common ones are:
- Mask for oily skin: you need to whip up the protein of one chicken egg until foam appears, add 1 teaspoon of gel and the same amount of lemon juice to it. Apply to cleansed face for 15-20 minutes. The procedure is repeated 1-2 times a week.
- Anti-aging mask: you need to mix 1 teaspoon of aloe, honey, water and glycerin. Mix thoroughly, add the oatmeal (1 tsp.). Grind, apply on face for 20 minutes. Repeat 2 times a week, the course is 1-1.5 months.
What tasks will cope prepared at home gel?
Self-made tool is useful for:
- Cleansing the skin, its deep moisturizing and regeneration.
- Fight against "clogged" pores.
- Prevent acne.
- Treatment of inflammatory processes in the skin.
- Removal of chronic scars, age spots, scars.
- Treatment of burns, including solar.
- Prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Anti-aging changes, etc.
Most popular industrial products
If there is no desire to prepare the aloe vera gel on its own, purchased products will come to the rescue. Fortunately, today there are a lot of them on sale. The most popular tools that have won the love of buyers:
- Korean gel from HolikaHolika - ALOE 99% SOOTHING GEL. Consisting of 99% natural aloe juice, the product effectively relieves any irritation and inflammation on the skin, tones and moisturizes, stimulates cell regeneration. This universal gel can be used for both hair and skin.
- Savonry is a budget tool with anti-burn and wound-healing effects. In addition, the gel perfectly relieves pain, has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect.
- Bioaqua - the composition of aloe vera gel from this manufacturer is 92% composed of natural ingredients, suitable for the care of face and body skin, as well as hair. The gel moisturizes and nourishes, has a cooling effect and heals various injuries. The product is not sticky, ideal for use as a gel after hair removal or shaving.
- Sea of Spa - aloe vera gel (made in Israel). An indispensable tool for inflammation of the skin and its various injuries: wounds, burns, etc.
The number of those who at least once used the currently popular tool is constantly growing. Today it is difficult to imagine a modern girl who has never used aloe vera gel. Reviews of this tool are full of praise: regardless of the manufacturer, these products like everyone without exception.
Experienced users are advised to apply the gel not only as usual creams and masks, but also as a means of soothing the skin in case of sunburn or after depilation. In addition, it is also an excellent base for lips before using gloss and lipstick. Buyers also note that regular use visibly brightens the skin, making it supple, fresh and smooth. You can use it to care for the cuticle, as well as hair.
Thus, the tool, known even to our grandmothers, remains at the peak of popularity today: there are practically no negative reviews about aloe vera gel.
Video: Gynecologist about Aloe Vera medicinal substances
Aloe juice has received its effectiveness in treating a wide range of diseases due to the presence of beneficial substances in the leaves. So, aloe vera juice, the composition of which is presented below, can be used both inside and outside:
- essential oils,
- salicylic acid,
- various minerals
- amino acid,
- enzymes, etc.
Such a large composition of the components suggests no less ways to make aloe. Fresh aloe juice will be useful for the stomach, which improves metabolism and, by removing toxins from the body, gently cleanses the gastrointestinal tract.
With the help of small lotions of aloe (the juice can also be obtained in various ways), purulent wounds and some infectious skin diseases can be treated.
In addition, aloe vera juice, the price of which is so small, is easily added to syrups and honey. drugs of different actions (the ultimate goal can be everything - from the treatment of various neuroses to eye diseases).
Thus, the focus of the action of aloe is multifaceted, and the purpose of use are:
- removal of toxins from the body in a short time,
- improvement of the exchange process,
- strengthening immunity
- antibacterial effect
- neutralization of harmful substances
- improvement of mental and physical performance,
- blood purification
- cancer therapy and beyond.
In order for aloe juice to give the desired effect, it is recommended to use recognized recipes for its preparation, but first you should make sure that you do not fall into the category of people who are not recommended to take aloe juice.
So, contraindications for taking aloe vera drugs include:
- idiosyncrasy - allergy to aloe vera or to its components,
- period of pregnancy or breastfeeding (consultation with a doctor is recommended),
- bleeding that is not associated with menstruation in women.
If you are worried about a lot of acne or dry skin and are you looking for a natural remedy for treatment? Aloe vera plant can be your best friend in the near future. It is the gel (juice) of aloe vera that is often used as a valid natural healing agent. The plant from which it is made can most often be found in the dry regions of Africa, India, and Mexico.
The healing properties of such a plant as aloe have long been known. In folk medicine, it is used in various forms: in the form of lotions, applications, and even using the juice of the plant inside.
We will talk about this method, as the injection of aloe. Medicinal properties and contraindications to the use of this method, the cost of the drug, reviews of specialists and patients, as well as recommendations for the injections can be found in this material.
The beneficial qualities of aloe plants are a common domestic plant due to the fact that it is unpretentious to climate change and does not require special care. Despite the fact that this flower can be seen in every second house, the majority of people know little about its healing properties.
Most often used aloe juice. Its useful properties and contraindications are familiar to people of different nationalities since ancient times.
It was used to treat colds, viral infections, antiseptic wounds, and dermatological problems and skin burns. To this day, sap plants are widely used in traditional medicine.
In fact, confirmed a wide range of aloe. Medicinal properties and contraindications to the use of this plant for medical purposes have been studied by medical scientists and traditional healers for a long time.
It helps to treat diseases of the female reproductive system, problems of the gastrointestinal tract, inflammation in dentistry, burns and various dermatological diseases. Aloe is used in cosmetology to rejuvenate and eliminate pigmentation and much more.
The therapeutic properties of aloe vera are as follows: anti-inflammatory-antibacterial-antifungal-moisturizing-regenerating-sedative and wound-healing-analgesic-immuno-restraining. What is a biostimulator? The concept of "biostimulants" was introduced into medicine by scientist V.
What is it? These are substances that are released by living tissue, which is on the verge of stopping its vital activity, in order to fight for survival. It was experimentally noted that under special conditions, such substances significantly increase the person’s defenses, activate the immune system, and, accordingly, improve the patient’s state of health, significantly heal and speed up the process of curing it.
Aloe is also capable of producing biostimulating substances. But this requires a series of specific actions with the plant in order to create conditions that are dangerous for his life.
For example, it is necessary not to water the flower for two weeks, and then cut the leaves off for a few days in a cool, dark place - this stimulates the production of the necessary substances.
It is because of this ability has aloe useful properties. And the use of aloe in medicine is also associated with the release of specific biologically active substances from the plant.
Traditional healers have long been healing various ailments with the help of aloe. The healing properties of the plant, recipes based on it were used to get rid of colds and stomach cramps, to cure eye and female diseases, to cope with viral and intestinal diseases, to heal festering wounds and skin damage.
Aloe juice from a cold in the nose for adults and children
Using aloe juice is an effective way to cure a cold in the home. It can be used for adults and children over 3 years old. Before using, doctors recommend that you take an allergy test - you need to drop juice on your hand and wait 12 hours. If redness and rash do not appear, then the remedy is safe.
For children, it is recommended to mix the sap of the plant with bottled water in proportions of 1: 4 and bury it after pre-rinsing the nose. For adults, pure juice or with the addition of water. It is necessary to drip 3-5 drops in a few days.
In gynecology, aloe extract is used:
- to combat female infertility,
- after transferred operations,
- with diagnosed cysts,
- for the treatment of inflammatory appendages,
- with obstruction of the pipe.
The drug is intended for injection. The dosage of the drug and the duration of the course can be appointed only by a gynecologist. Depending on the disease, a whole ampoule or half of it is injected. Periodicity - every day or every other day. The duration of therapy is usually 1.5-2 weeks.
In traditional medicine, injections of aloe vera are among the drugs of the second choice and are prescribed in addition to the basic medications. Doctors are wary of this method of therapy - it is believed that such injections can provoke the development of tumors.
Aloe in tinctures retains medicinal properties both by ingestion and when used for local processing. The recipes of such products necessarily contain vodka or alcohol, are effective in preventive purposes and when:
- diseases of the lungs and upper respiratory tract,
- throat diseases
- weakening the protective functions of the body,
- chronic fatigue syndrome.
[box type = "shadow"] How to safely cleanse the body: Sodium thiosulfate. How to take to cleanse the body. Reviews of doctors [/ box] The skin is treated with tincture, if there is:
- wounds, cuts, abrasions,
- skin diseases.
Despite the widespread use of traditional medicine aloe, its medicinal properties, prescriptions of drugs containing the plant, and the ability to treat many diseases will not be effective for everyone.
As well as any means used for medical purposes, aloe also has a number of contraindications. Doctors recommend to refuse its use in the following cases:
- during pregnancy and lactation,
- during menstruation,
- with diseases of the bladder and gall bladder, liver, kidneys,
- if hemorrhoids are diagnosed,
- with severe vascular and cardiac muscle pathologies,
- in case of acute gastrointestinal disorders,
- in the presence of internal bleeding,
- with benign and malignant tumors,
- in the case of epilepsy in history,
- with a tendency to allergic reactions and revealed hypersensitivity.
Medicines containing aloe are not recommended in the evening, as they can cause insomnia. The above contraindications do not apply to the use of means for treating wounds and cuts, in this case aloe does not pose a health hazard.
Aloe is part of a variety of cosmetics. The plant is actively used to improve the condition of the skin and hair:
- Healing properties can improve the complexion, get rid of pustules and rashes, refresh the skin, slow down its aging.
- Useful drugs with aloe with oily hair, their intensive loss, for the treatment of dandruff and get rid of itching.
Aloe Vera Skin
Even in ancient times, women used aloe juice to preserve the purity, youth and elasticity of the skin. With it you can:
- maintain a normal moisture level of the skin,
- quickly cure allergic rashes and irritations,
- reduce acne and reduce inflammation,
- prevent the formation of acne.
Aloe-based cosmetics are mainly intended to preserve the health of the skin of the face and hair.
Aloe mask for nourishing and moisturizing facial skin
Aloe juice has not only bactericidal properties, it is also useful for general body strengthening. But in addition to speeding up the regeneration process, aloe vera is recommended for use during the treatment of many serious diseases, namely:
- intestinal infections
- skin diseases
- nervous system disorder
- heart weakness
- cold and much more.
Of course, before, the most in demand aloe juice was with ARVI, since it was not possible to obtain a product, the components of which are aimed at eliminating a specific problem. Today, LR offers a wide range of products containing aloe vera for hair, face, body, eyes, oral cavity and d / p
If you prick yourself with a needle, then a drop of blood will usually come out. those. superficial capillary network very close to the skin.
Through the capillaries try to throw out toxins. If you and I apply Aloe Vera in the form of any cream that we need now, then by activating the enzymes under the skin, we will also cleanse the skin.
This applies to any rashes on the skin, ranging from peeling on the head and ending with any pimples on the skin.
Tampons with aloe in gynecology are used quite actively. They are inserted deep into the vagina. The tampon is left overnight. When you wake up, you need to carefully remove the swab, then the cervix is treated with sea buckthorn oil. The duration of therapy is at least 10 days. Two months later, it is allowed to repeat the therapeutic course.
Important! Care must be taken when making aloe swabs with honey. First, the hands are thoroughly washed with antibacterial soap. Honey and aloe in gynecology help eliminate the symptoms of many ailments. But for the preparation of medicines is recommended to use fresh and high-quality honey. It is desirable to buy from people involved in beekeeping.
Nourishing face mask
- Aloe juice - 20 ml.
- Oatmeal - 20 gr.
- Honey - 10 ml.
How to cook: Mix ground oatmeal with aloe juice and liquid honey, mix until smooth and let it brew for 15–20 minutes.
How to use: Apply the mask on the face for half an hour, then rinse with warm water. The product is suitable for frequent use - once every two days.
Result: The mask nourishes and tightens the skin, eliminates inflammation and pigment spots. After the procedure, the skin receives the necessary hydration and protection from the environment.
Aloe vera has a firming and nourishing effect not only on the skin, but also on the hair. Juice plants are often combined with other ingredients and prepare nourishing hair masks. These products effectively eliminate dandruff and itching of the scalp, and give the hair a healthy shine.
- Castor oil - 10 ml.
- Lemon juice - 5 drops.
- Aloe vera juice - 10 ml.
How to cook: Preheat castor oil to 34 degrees in a water bath, combine with the other ingredients, mix.
How to use: Apply the mask to wet hair, spread over the entire length of the rare comb and leave for half an hour. After the procedure, wash off the mask with warm water and shampoo.
Result: The product nourishes the hair follicles and strengthens the curls, prevents hair loss. After regular use of the mask, the curls become much thicker and shine.
Aloe vera products nourish, moisturize and tone up the skin, protect it from the harmful effects of the environment and speed up the regeneration processes. Aloe is added to creams, gels and body masks that can be prepared at home.
- Aloe leaves - 4 pcs.
- Vitamin E capsules - 2 pcs.
How to cook: Peel the leaves of aloe, chop the pulp. Squeeze vitamin E into the gel and mix.
How to use: The gel is a concentrated product, so before use it must be slightly diluted with water or combined with other ingredients. To use the gel, dilute 5 ml of the product in a tablespoon of water and apply on clean skin. The product absorbs quickly and does not require rinsing.
Result: After the procedure, the skin receives the necessary hydration and nutrition. The gel creates a protective barrier on the skin from the harmful effects of the environment, including ultraviolet radiation.
With the help of aloe vera, women's diseases such as vulvitis, cervical erosion, and colpitis are treated. The juice of the plant helps to reduce menstrual bleeding. Tampons with aloe infusion or vaginal irrigation with aloe infusion relieve inflammation.
- Aloe leaves - 3 pcs.
- Hypericum - 10 gr.
- Honey - 5 ml.
- Wine - 250 ml.
How to cook: Grind the aloe leaves in a blender, mix with honey, mix. Brew a St. John's Wort with boiling water, let it brew for half an hour, strain. Combine infusion with aloe, add wine and mix. Clean in a dark place for 10 days.
How to use: Take an infusion of 2 tbsp. spoon 2 times a day. The course of treatment is 14 days.
Result: The product helps in the treatment of gynecological diseases, which are accompanied by an inflammatory process. Infusion has a bactericidal and analgesic effect.
Aloe is known for its high regenerating ability and soothing effect on the skin, so it is often used to heal burns, including from the sun. The bactericidal properties of the plant help prevent the spread of inflammation to healthy tissue.
- Aloe leaves - 3-4 pcs.
How to cook: Cut the leaves lengthwise and extract the pulp.
How to use: Take a fabric bandage, apply a sufficient amount of plant pulp on it and gently attach to the site of the burn.
Result: Aloe soothes and cools the damaged skin, reduces inflammation and accelerates tissue regeneration.
Due to its bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and healing properties, aloe vera is often used to treat acne and acne. Plant-based products help prevent the appearance of marks on the skin after acne.
For the treatment of inflammation of the skin, you can use aloe juice in its pure form, cauterizing the foci of inflammation. Often aloe juice is mixed with other ingredients to enhance the therapeutic effect.
- Aloe leaves - 2 pcs.
- Egg white - 1 pc.
- Lemon juice - 3 drops.
How to cook: Peel the leaves of aloe and chop in a blender. Whip the protein and combine with aloe and lemon juice, mix.
How to use: Apply a thin layer of mask to your face. As soon as means dries, put the second layer. After drying, apply a third. After 30-40 minutes, rinse off with warm water.
Result: The mask narrows pores, reduces inflammation and evens out skin tone. After the procedure, the skin gains a healthy glow.
Contraindications for use inside the funds with aloe vera:
- individual intolerance,
- pregnancy and lactation,
- uterine bleeding.
Consuming aloe vera immediately before bedtime can lead to insomnia, so they are recommended to be taken no later than 2-3 hours before bedtime.
Useful composition and action of aloe on the skin
- Aloe vera contains several useful components (for example, polysaccharides, lecithin and anthraquinone). The main secret of the plant Aloe Vera is in a transparent juicy mass called Aloe Vera gel.
- A wide range of action creams with aloe vera due to the amazing composition of the main component. Aloe Vera contains allantoin - a substance with a powerful moisturizing effect. It is thanks to allantoin that Aloe Vera is used in cosmetics today.
What else is the use of aloe for the skin. Why drink aloe juice or gel?
Aloe vera gel of industrial production is sold in pharmacies and cosmetic departments of stores. You can also cook it yourself at home. The content of the complex of vitamins and antioxidants in the composition of the plant makes the plant-based gel an effective remedy for sunburn.
Burnt areas of skin should be lubricated with a healing composition. It has a soothing and cooling effect, increases cell regeneration and heals the burn faster.
Injections of an aqueous extract of a plant. But it is much more efficient to obtain injections in the pharmacy an aqueous solution of aloe. The process of their manufacture involves biostimulation, which means that this medicine has the property of enhancing immunity and general cell health.
Such a drug is called “aloe extract”, popularly called “aloe shots”. Medicinal properties and contraindications to the drug are described in detail in the instructions for the drug, which must be read before applying the solution.
This drug is packaged in 1 ml ampoules. Apply the medicine for the treatment of adult patients, and for children older than a year.
According to indications, the drug is injected subcutaneously in the stomach or intramuscularly in the thigh or buttock. Aloe shots have medicinal properties and contraindications, which are written below.
Indications for injection. Most often, the injection of an aqueous solution of a plant is prescribed in ophthalmology, for such diseases of the organs of vision as: conjunctivitis-clouding of the vitreous body — atrophy of the optic nerve, myopia and other pathological conditions.
Apply injections and for the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, reduce appetite. Use the tool for bronchitis and pneumonia, burns, scar tissue changes, as well as in cosmetology.
Aloe injections are often prescribed after surgical interventions in order to restore the body and accelerate the recovery period. Injections of the plant extract for women's health What kind of aloe injections have medicinal properties and contraindications, reviews in gynecology? The effectiveness of such a tool in gynecology, andrology and urology in the treatment of inflammatory diseases, infertility is noted.
Recently, more and more you can hear the recommendations for couples planning to conceive a baby, for the passage of a prophylactic course of plant injections. It is noticed that after such treatment, pregnancy occurs faster, the risk of developing various pathologies during the entire period of carrying a baby decreases.
In addition, reviews suggest that the expectant mother, who prior to pregnancy strengthened immunity by injecting a flower extract, is much less susceptible to contracting respiratory and infectious diseases.
Recipes with aloe in cosmetology
For hair, aloe has no less positive effect than for the face. To cure dandruff, forget about hair loss and baldness is possible thanks to aloe juice, used in the right proportions.
The plant itself nourishes the hair from root to tip (which is why split ends are unfamiliar to those who acquire funds with aloe). Internal use of aloe vera gel will undoubtedly improve hair growth and the condition of the scalp.
Aloe juice, aloe vera gel or other products for hair containing this plant will make the hair thicker and stronger and will give them a healthy glow. Every day rubbing aloe juice into the scalp, you can improve the condition of the hair beyond recognition. The procedure is shown to people with different types of hair, only the frequency of juice application and the course of treatment change.
Aloe vera hair mask is one of the most affordable tools to make your hair better, give it shine and volume. So, you need to get a mixture of aloe juice, honey and castor oil, taken in equal proportions, apply to damp hair for a few minutes before washing and rinse well after.
Aloe juice from acne on the face
Aloe provides effective fight against acne on the face. The medicinal properties of the plant, the recipes of masks and compresses based on it allow you to prepare products that have a beneficial effect on the skin.
For the treatment of acne, acne, redness and irritation of the skin, modern aesthetic medicine offers preparations that include aloe vera juice. Reviews of honored doctors do not cause doubts in the reliability of recommendations, and various clinical trials of the plant each time confirm its positive effect and important properties for the skin.
So, cosmetics, which includes aloe vera juice, are in great demand among people with sensitive skin. Funds with aloe are used not only for treatment, but also for prevention. Thus, regular application of aloe vera cream or face mask will result in the elimination of rashes, inflammation will significantly decrease, and eczema and psoriasis will no longer be disturbed.
In addition, products with aloe have a preventive effect - protecting the skin of the face from the effects of the environment and enrichment with essential nutrients.
Aloe vera juice has no less effect on dry or fading skin. For example, there is a mask for dry skin: mix aloe juice with honey, glycerin and oatmeal in water, then beat it, let it brew for a quarter of an hour and apply to cleansed skin for 30 minutes (preferably with a thick layer). Re-applying the mask is possible in a day.
Fading skin with aloe vera mask helps smooth out wrinkles and moisturize the skin. You need to mix aloe juice (one Art. Spoon) with two Art. spoons of honey and 40 minutes to leave a thick layer of the mask on clean skin of the face.
How to use aloe vera gel
Aloe vera or aloe present, and aloe tree, are different plants, although close relatives. They are similar in chemical composition and medical use. Aloe vera gel is made from aloe vera. The leaves of this aloe are more fleshy than those of aloe tree, contain more pulp from which gel is produced.
Since ancient times, aloe vera gel has been used to eliminate skin defects and to treat various skin diseases, and to restore overall health, with which modern medicine fully agrees. Studies have shown that aloe vera gel can be effective in treating psoriasis, seborrhea, dandruff, minor burns and skin abrasions, as well as sunburn.
Aloe juice is a strong laxative. Aloe vera juice is taken to lower blood sugar and lower cholesterol. Aloe preparations are widely used in medicine. Aloe sap is made mainly from aloe tree (agave).
Agave on the left, aloe vera on the right.
Aloe arborea (Alóe arboréscens, also known as agave). Today we will focus on the aloe vera gel and its external use at home. Aloe vera gel is commercially mined from Aloe Vera, or Aloe Vera (Alóe vera)
Useful composition of aloe vera gel
Aloe leaves are 96% water. Indeed, most of the year in nature, aloe feeds exclusively on its own moisture reserves.
And what about water?
- The composition of aloe vera includes more than 200 nutrients.
- The rich composition of vitamins A, groups B, E, 20 amino acids,
- Natural antiseptics - salicylic acid, etc.
- This mineral cocktail is sodium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, etc.
How much aloe vera is contained in cosmetic products
Today, manufacturers in many cosmetics add aloe vera gel. The gel content in creams and lotions can vary from 0.5% to 99%. For treatment of skin diseases, aloe vera content in the product starts at 70%. Caution: Do not apply topically aloe vera, for deep cuts or severe burns.
People who are allergic to garlic, onions and tulips are more likely to be allergic to aloe. Aloe vera is added to skin sprays, massage ointments, gels, shaving creams, toothpastes and hair care products. Many companies produce aloe vera concentrates with a gel content of up to 99%.
When choosing aloe vera gel, you should pay attention to the following points:
- Skin tolerability tested
- Lack of parabens
- High aloe vera content
- Only natural supplements and biologically active substances.
How to apply aloe vera gel - tips from experts
For our skin, it is a universal moisturizer. Scarlet is suitable for all skin types. Сухая кожа наполняется влагой, чувствительная успокаивается, жирная кожа матируется и становится менее склонной к раздражению. Алое вера хорошо подходит и для увядающей коже, придавая утраченную эластичность.
Aloe Vera gel helps to preserve the natural acid-base balance of the skin and stimulates the regeneration of the skin. For home use, choose pure gel, without additives, flavors and dyes. The easiest way is to apply aloe vera on damaged skin: small scratches, abrasions, bruises, light burns without deep damage to the tissue.
General information about the benefits of plants
Cosmetic and the first-aid kit in one bottle is all aloe vera gel. The use of the product is widespread throughout the world, as it is suitable for any skin type. The product can be applied on the skin in any condition: it will moisturize dry, oily - dry, irritated - soothe, weathered - protect. Especially well the gel copes with moisture, so most often girls buy skin care products based on aloe just for this purpose. The pulp of the plant is successfully used in professional cosmetology for the treatment of acne, as it has a strong bactericidal effect.
Aloe gel is applied not only externally but also internally. The leaves of the plant facilitate digestion, arthritis and rheumatism, activates blood circulation and lymph circulation.
The tool is known to contain an enormous amount of nutrients, among which there are minerals and amino acids that provide regeneration of skin cells. The plant is very popular due to its unique properties; with its pulp, doctors treat cuts and skin irritations, burns and insect bites. Immunovosstanavlivayuschee and regenerating effect provide polysaccharides, vitamins and active enzymes.
Aloe helps to eliminate the effects of thermal and sunburn. If it is used systematically, the reduction of pain and wound healing occurs very quickly. Plant components saturate the skin with vitamins and moisture, making it supple, slowing the aging process and smoothing wrinkles. As a cold wraps tool is used to eliminate puffiness and fatigue in the legs. The epidermis becomes soft and moist. The gel is applied in a thin layer, absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky or slippery traces.
If a girl has sensitive skin, and every time after shaving or epilating there is irritation and discomfort, you need to apply aloe gel on the skin immediately after the procedure and wait until it is completely absorbed.
Gel application rules
It is recommended to use the tool every day. It should be applied to the face and body with a thin layer and, if necessary, gently rub. If the gel is used as a mask or wound healing agent, it should be applied in a thick layer, wait until it is absorbed a little, make a small massage and remove the remnants of the skin with a napkin. On the cold wrapping should take no more than half an hour. In order to restore the water balance of the skin, the product is applied in a thin layer, like a day cream. Aloe vera gel can be applied to bites, small open wounds and even burns.
Homely tree agave and healing aloe vera are close relatives with similar properties. They are similar in medical use and chemical composition. The gel, which everyone used to see in stores, is made from real aloe vera. Its leaves are larger and fleshy than that of homemade aloe, and contain a huge amount of juicy pulp.
Since ancient times, people have used aloe vera gel to treat various skin diseases, epidermis defects and restore overall health. Modern medicine supports this practice, using the tool in medical practice and cosmetology. Studies show that aloe vera can be the only and quite effective treatment for dandruff, seborrhea, psoriasis, skin abrasions, and everyday and sunburn.
Doctors recommend taking aloe pulp juice to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels. In medicine, agave is also often used, which can be seen in the windows of almost every house. Aloe vera is used for the production of drugs and cosmetics on an industrial scale, and the usual agave is suitable for home procedures.
Aloe Vera: Composition
Gel is 96% water. Since the plant’s home is a warm country, it is forced to store moisture and feed on it for most of the year.
What is contained in aloe besides water:
- vitamins of group B, E, A,
- 20 amino acids
- 200 beneficial substances
- salicylic acid and other natural antiseptics,
- minerals: sodium, magnesium, potassium, calcium, manganese, phosphorus.
The amount of aloe vera in cosmetic products
Aloe vera is added to many cosmetics today. Manufacturers vary its content in lotions and creams from 0.5% to 99.5%. If a person is looking for a drug for the treatment of skin diseases, then the content of 70% aloe gel in the product will be ideal. It should also be borne in mind that in no case should such medicine be applied topically with severe burns or deep bleeding cuts.
Interesting fact: people with allergies to tulips, onions, garlic, the reaction is manifested in contact with aloe. The plant extract is added to lotions, sprays, massage ointments and creams, gels and toothpastes, shampoos and balms. Many domestic companies produce products for body and hair care with an aloe gel content of 99%.
What do you need pay attention when choosing a means with aloe vera:
- no parabens,
- positive test results
- percentage of aloe vera,
- naturalness of the other components.
Aloe vera gel is universal moisturizer for skinthat fits any type. After applying the pulp of the plant, oily skin becomes matted, dry, moisturized, and sensitive skin calms down. With continued use, oily skin ceases to be so prone to irritation. The tool is ideal for fading skin in the autumn season, as it saturates the epidermis with vitamins, restoring its former elasticity.
The pulp of the plant stimulates the regeneration of the skin and contributes to the preservation of the natural acid-base balance of the epidermis. For use at home, it is desirable to choose a gel without additives, dyes and flavors, that is absolutely clean. The method of application of aloe is simple: a thin layer is applied to the site of the lesion, but not to a deep bleeding wound. Also, severe burns and bites of poisonous spiders or snakes are banned.
Aloe Vera products
Various lotions and creams containing extracts of this plant can be bought in the store. But why spend money and rely on an unknown chemical composition, if you can do everything yourself?
- Makeup remover. Pure gel or aloe vera juice can serve as a tonic for removing cosmetics. A small amount of aloe gel should be applied to a cotton pad and easy to remove makeup.
- Male and female shaving cream gel. From the pure pulp of aloe, you can make the perfect shaving gel. The tool moisturizes, has an antibacterial effect, it glides well and can boast a rather thick texture. It can be used both independently and with other complex means. It is recommended to add vitamin E and A for greater saturation of the skin with vitamins. This product is suitable for men and women with sensitive or allergenic skin.
- Home Body Scrub. In order for the skin to shine clean and velvety to the touch, it needs a weekly peeling. Scrubs on store shelves are scared away primarily by their price, and then their composition, so many people take it upon themselves to make such funds at home. To make homemade scrub with aloe vera, you need to mix baking soda, sea salt or brown sugar with aloe vera gel to form a creamy consistency. The mixture can wipe any part of the body. After the procedure, the composition should be washed off with water. This tool will be a real find in the bath or sauna.
- Eyebrow strengthening. In order to strengthen the hair follicles of the eyebrows you need to mix castor oil and gel. Apply the product to the entire surface of the eyebrow, preferably at bedtime. With this product, eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
Few people know that aloe vera gel has a light fixing property. Of course, it is not recommended to apply it on the hair instead of foam, because the effect will be different, but you can easily shape thick eyebrows. To do this, apply a little gel on a cotton swab and gently spread it over the surface of the eyebrow, giving it the necessary shape, and then remove the excess with a comb for eyebrows and eyelashes.
Hair restoration masks
Aloe gel is really a magic tool, because in addition to the benefits for the skin, it can also be used as a natural hair mask. This product cleans the head well of dandruff, restores the hair follicle, nourishes the scalp and makes hair docile and silky without the use of chemical cosmetics.
The easiest way - Apply the product to the hair, paying special attention to the scalp and massage rub the gel. You can enrich the mask with vitamin E and A, olive oil, honey or egg. After such a procedure, the hair will become shiny, like after a salon visit.
Benefits of Aloe Gel
- ideal for daily use
- well moisturizes the body and face,
- restores the skin after minor injuries, cuts, weathering or sunburn,
- accelerates epithelial regeneration,
- suitable for all skin types
- due to its high moisture content, it restores the hydrobalance of the skin,
- soothes and softens the skin after shaving,
- eliminates irritation and allergy,
- soothes the skin after abrasions, insect bites.
Who is aloe is contraindicated
The gel and juice of this plant is absolutely harmless, does not cause allergies and does not harm anyone who uses it for cosmetic purposes. But recently the tendency of healing the body and eating medicinal plants has become popular. In this case, it is useful to consult with your doctor before eating such a healing drug.
Danger Aloe can represent for a number of patients:
- people with heart disease or cardiovascular diseases,
- pregnant women and women during lactation,
- patients with pathology of the liver or kidneys.
Important to remember that aloe alone is only beneficial, but with irrational or meaningless use, problems with well-being may arise.
Any member of the family will use the leaves of a medicinal plant. This is a universal remedy that nature has presented to humanity.
Unique properties the plants and the wide possibilities of using its pulp make aloe vera indispensable in the struggle for beauty and naturalness. An effective and safe remedy will help out in any situation - for medical or cosmetic purposes. Funds based on it can be purchased at any store, as well as the aloe gel itself. Agave owners can make body care products on their own to be absolutely sure of the composition of the products and their effectiveness.
Ten original ways to use aloe vera gel
Remove makeup with aloe vera gel
Pure aloe vera gel can serve to remove cosmetics. You should apply a small amount of gel on a cotton swab and remove makeup.
Pure Aloe Gel is the perfect shaving cream. The gel slips well, moisturizes, is rather thick and obads with anti-bacterial effect. Can be used alone or in combination with other means, for example, add a few drops of vitamin E.
Aloe Vera Face Masks
For sensitive skin with slight inflammation, mix 1 tsp. aloe vera gel, a few drops of lemon juice and 1 hl. plain yogurt or sturgeon. Apply on face, after a few minutes, rinse with water. For fading skin, mix 1 teaspoon and 1 teaspoon. organic coconut oil. Apply on face, massage, rinse with water in a few minutes.
Aloe Vera Body Scrub
Peeling is necessary for radiance and purity of skin at least once a week. Aloe, is a great base for making homemade scrub. Aloe vera softens the skin, strengthens tissues, provides an influx of nutrients and oxygen. Mix 50 gr. aloe vera gel with brown sugar or baking soda. Wipe with a mixture of legs, heels, elbows, and everything you need. Wash off with water. well conduct a similar procedure in the shower or in the bath.
Shape eyebrows with aloe vera gel
Apply a little gel on a cotton swab. Carefully shape the eyebrows, remove excess gel so that the eyebrows do not stick together.
Strengthening eyebrows with aloe vera gel
Mix the gel with one part of castor oil. Apply the mixture on the eyebrows. The procedure for strengthening eyebrows is best done in the evening, before bedtime. Eyebrows recover and grow faster.
Mask to soften the skin of the feet
We offer a unique way to use aloe vera gel. Softening mask for the skin of the feet. This mask can be applied not only on the foot, but also on the entire leg as a peeling.
- Oatmeal flakes 100 gr. turn in a blender to the state of flour.
- Corn or rice flour 50 gr.
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 100 gr. any body lotion, better without fragrances and additives (very simple)
Mix all ingredients. Apply the mixture on the skin of the feet and rub in with massaging movements. Can be spread over the entire surface of the leg. Pre-legs can be steamed.
Restorative Hair Masks with Aloe Vera Gel
Gelatin-like aloe vera gel contains many nutrients not only for the skin, but also for hair restoration. Aloe gel masks are used to soften and moisturize hair, to fight dandruff, during the initial stages of baldness, to restore and nourish the scalp.
The easiest way is to apply the gel on the hair and scalp, rub. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, then wash the hair as usual. The hair mask can be enriched by adding a little honey or olive oil to the gel. After such a mask, the hair will be smooth, shiny and obedient.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe vera is the perfect moisturizer for face and body.
- Suitable for daily use
- Restores skin after sunburn and chapping
- Accelerates tissue regeneration and softens the skin.
- Restores the natural hydrobalance of PH aloe = pH of the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Softens and soothes the skin after shaving
- Soothes the skin after insect bites, abrasions and bruises.
- Reduces allergies
The use of aloe vera gel at home is suitable for all family members. Aloe vera gel is a universal cosmetic product presented to us by nature. The gel should be applied to the skin with a thin layer or diluted with water, for example for washing.
How to get aloe vera gel?
Aloe Vera Gel is a translucent jelly-like substance that is under the skin of the leaves of the Aloe plant and Aloe Vera ( Alóe véra ).
Natural aloe vera gel is obtained from fresh leaf juice and then concentrated 10 times for maximum active substance concentration and ease of use.
Aloe vera plant should not be confused with aloe tree, which is not so widely used for skin care, but is mainly used as a plant immune stimulator and is sold in pharmacies in the form of aloe juice or injection solution.
Physical and chemical properties of the gel
Aloe vera gel is a clear liquid with a slight aromatic odor, pH - 3.5-4.5
One of the main active components of aloe vera are its polysaccharides, which have a moisturizing effect, and are also able to stimulate local immunity.
Also included in the aloe vera gel is an antioxidant complex consisting of vitamins A, E, C and the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), salicylic acid, and more than 20 minerals and 18 amino acids.
Useful properties of aloe gel
Aloe Vera Gel, by itself in its pure form, is a means of providing complete skin care - moisturizing, nourishing, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, protective properties at the same time.
Useful properties of aloe vera gel skin case:
- restores and heals the skin
- protects and mattes the skin
- normalizes complexion
- moisturizes and smoothes wrinkles
- eliminates puffiness
- regenerates the skin
- saturates it with vitamins and microelements
Ways to use aloe vera gel in cosmetology
- Aloe vera gel very effectively restores the skin after sunburn, accelerates the healing of minor wounds and cuts.
- Aloe vera gel helps in the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases.
- It is indispensable for the care of oily and mixed skin, with acne. It eliminates shine, prevents the formation of scars.
- Aloe vera gel perfectly moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin, gives tone to fading skin, restores its elasticity. It is part of many moisturizers for the face, very quickly absorbed and gives the skin a matte and freshness.
- Aloe vera gel perfectly protects the skin from infections, can be used to relieve itching after insect bites.
- It perfectly softens the hair and can be used as a natural substitute for industrial hair styling products.
Aloe vera gel is produced by various companies, so gels can vary in their composition and degree of purification.
Именно она отличает качественный гель и гарантирует его эффективность.
High-quality aloe vera gel has a high cost, so in ordinary cosmetics it is used in a concentration of not more than 5%, but in high-end expensive cosmetics its content can reach from 45% to 80%.
How to make aloe vera gel at home?
Aloe vera gel can be prepared independently at home.
It is quite simple, especially since this gel will be real without harmful preservatives and other unnecessary additives.
- Very carefully with a sharp knife we cut the lowermost and largest leaves of aloe vegetation.
- Wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Prepare aloe vera gel immediately after cutting the leaves.
- Leaves are put in some kind of dishes for 15 minutes so that yellow juice flows out of them (aloe juice is not used in cosmetology)
- If the leaves are not very big and young, there may be very little or no juice at all.
- Put a leaf of aloe on a clean, dry surface and a very sharp knife, cut off the tips and cut it along, trying not to damage the skin.
- And now with a spoon we carefully collect all the visible mucus and transparent pulp. This is aloe vera gel.
- All folded in a clean, dry dishes and beat until smooth.
- We shift the gel in a jar and put in the fridge.
- We get a concentrated aloe gel, which, before use, it is desirable to dilute about 5 times with water, as well as add to oils and oil mixtures.
Such aloe vera gel can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
To increase its shelf life, you need to add to the mixture citric acid and liquid vitamin E (50, 0 1 capsule of vitamin E, pre-extrude and about 0, 5 tsp of citric acid)
But, I do not advise you to do it a lot, but as necessary to prepare a fresh gel.
Features of the preparation of homemade cosmetics based on aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel is injected into cosmetics in the following concentrations:
1-2% anti-wrinkle anti-aging creams 3-4% intensive serums and lotions for oily and problem skin
Aloe vera gel can be introduced into the active phase of the emulsion or the aloe vera gel diluted in the aqueous phase, along with hydrates or water.
Interesting video about aloe
How to extract aloe vera gel from the pulp of large leaves of aloe, very interesting show in this video.
Be sure to look, it is very interesting!)
You may also be interested in these articles about aloe vera:
I hope this information will be useful to all those who were looking for everything about the use and properties of aloe vera gel in cosmetology.
I would be glad if you liked this article and share it with friends on social networks.
With you was Alena Yasneva, see you soon!
JOIN MY GROUPS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
Aloe vera gel: what are and how different
The plant is composed of the following beneficial substances:
- trace elements (potassium, magnesium, manganese, silicon, calcium, etc.),
- saponins - have antifungal and antiviral effects,
- amino acids (methionine, phenylalanine, arginine, hydroxyproline, etc.).
It can be used both inside and for outdoor purposes. Means can be applied both to children, and adults. In the first case, the use has a number of contraindications:
- allergic reactions, individual intolerance to the individual components of the drug,
- cardiovascular diseases,
- kidney and liver disease,
- period of gestation and lactation,
- bleeding in the uterus and rectal hemorrhoids.
Mostly cosmetic companies include the following components in the composition for external use:
- lemon acid,
- vitamin C,
- stabilized aloe vera gel,
- potassium salt of sorbic acid,
- sodium benzoate
- xanthan gum,
- vitamin E.
Original Korean Aloe Vera Gel Packaging
Aloe gel for drinking is a dietary supplement and is used for the following indications:
- joint damage,
- muscle soreness
- skin and hair diseases
- parasites in the body,
- throat diseases
External application of the gel helps to heal minor wounds and cuts, reduce allergic reactions from insect bites, as well as relieve swelling and tired feet. The tool is suitable for absolutely any skin type.
Dietary supplement improves digestion and metabolism, increases physical and mental activity, has antibacterial, analgesic and antiviral effects.
In accordance with the instructions, while taking a dietary supplement should be consumed water. The child must take one drop for each month of life. To enhance immunity, the agent is taken for at least six months. Aloe is not addictive.
Drinking gel is produced in plastic packaging of one liter. The drug has the following components:
- aloe vera gel
- glucosamine sulfate
- chondroitin sulfate,
- collagen hydrolyzate,
- shock absorber on a natural basis,
- juice concentrate,
- vitamin C,
- a substance that inhibits the growth of microorganisms in the product,
In a dietary supplement, the presence of a gel must be at least seventy percent, and in the medium used in cosmetology, at least forty-five percent. Also, at best, he should not have any chemical additives and preservatives. The tool is a very popular dietary supplement throughout the world, but when using it you should consult with your doctor.
Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of aloe allow you to take it in dentistry for the treatment of inflammation of the gums and periodontal disease.
Application in cosmetology
Aloe vera gel has been widely used in cosmetology. It is in this form that nutrients are better preserved and penetrate the human skin. It is used in the following form:
- makeup remover (using a product applied on a cotton swab to remove makeup from the skin of the face),
- added to sunscreens (aloe regenerates burned skin),
- shaving gel relieves irritation, slides well and kills bacteria (used in both women and men)
- moisturizing and softening masks (for inflamed skin, lemon juice or yogurt are added to the component, and for mature skin coconut oil),
- foot peeling - softens the human foot (it is necessary to mix flakes of hercules, aloe, rice flour and body lotion),
- body scrub (to prepare scrub at home, you need to mix sodium bicarbonate, sea salt and brown sugar. The procedure is recommended once a week),
- shaping eyebrows - using a cotton swab, the substance is applied to the eyebrows, give them shape, and the excess gel is removed,
- strengthening eyebrows (gel applied with castor oil before bedtime).
In addition, the tool is used in the following cosmetic procedures:
- basis when cleaning the face,
- massage base
- as a sedative after cosmetic procedures.
Moisturizing for face and body
The tool can be used instead of moisturizer. Aloe smoothes wrinkles, slows down the aging process, improves blood circulation, gives a matte effect to the skin and helps to remove age spots. Moisturizing aloe vera gel is applied daily on the cleaned skin surface for twenty minutes, light massaging movements are done, after which the remnants are removed with a wet swab or tissue.
The composition of aloe promotes the following effect when washing:
- narrowing of pores
- elimination of oily shine
- effectively cleans the skin from cosmetics,
- gently removes dirt without disturbing the acid-base balance of the skin,
- exfoliates dead cells
- relieves acne and acne.
In order to wash the gel from aloe is applied with massaging movements on the skin of the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. After the cleaning procedure, the product is washed off with water.
The tool contains many nutrients for the scalp and hair. Applying a mask with hair gel contributes to:
- soften and moisturize hair
- the disappearance of dandruff
- increased hair growth
- restores the natural balance of the skin,
- restoration and nutrition of the skin of the head.
Apply rubbing, leave for fifteen minutes, then wash off. Aloe can be mixed with castor oil, chicken egg, kefir. As a result, the hair becomes shiny, smooth and obedient. Hair masks based on flaxseed oil and banana.
Review of usage reviews
Feedback on the use of aloe vera gel is almost always positive. When using the facial cleanser, girls and women did not experience a feeling of skin tightening, as well as eye irritation and tearing, as is the case with many remedies.
In the spring, children are happy with the appearance of heat and the bright sun, but everything darkens the appearance on the street of a large number of mosquitoes and midges. Many children walk with legs and arms swollen from bites, they are constantly scratching them. Most moms found a great remedy against itching and scratching small wounds - aloe gel.
People taking aloe vee gel for drinking feel an improvement in overall well-being on the third day of use. It is noted that a dietary supplement contributes to the improvement of the gastrointestinal tract. In people with insomnia, in the process of applying the tool there is an improvement in sleep.
Can I do at home?
The tool can be made at home. This will not require any special effort. The result is a completely natural, preservative-free and additive-free product. Aloe gel is made as follows:
- before the procedure, you should thoroughly wash your hands with soap and wipe them dry,
- the plant must choose the largest leaves. Usually they grow from the bottom. A knife with a sharp blade cut off a few sheets. It is not necessary to cut off almost all the leaves from one plant, it is sick and its aesthetic appearance suffers,
- cut leaves are placed in an upright position in any container for ten to fifteen minutes to let the yellow juice drain. For a more saturated gel, the leaves are left in the fridge for two weeks,
- after which the leaves need to carefully cut off the tips,
- each sheet is cut lengthwise in half,
- white transparent substance inside the leaf - this is aloe gel, which must be collected with a teaspoon into carefully washed and dried container,
- then the resulting gel must be whipped with a mixer and put into the container (the dishes should be made of glass, wood or ceramics) and put into the refrigerator,
- You can add vitamin C to the mass (crumble one tablet of ascorbic acid) or vitamin E (to increase the shelf life of the product).
Before use, aloe vera gel is recommended to be diluted with water. Homemade gel should not be stored for more than a month.
The great advantage of the tool is that it is completely natural and does not have any side effects on the body. Aloe vera gel is widely used in cosmetology as an independent component, and as additives:
The effectiveness of the gel has received scientific and practical evidence. The use of funds has the following positive points:
- Moisturizing the face when using the gel is ideal,
- You can use the tool every day,
- has a softening and regenerating effect,
- suitable for all skin types (dry skin becomes moisturized when used, and oily skin becomes matte and irritated),
- gel for external use can be used for all family members.
The negative point of the gel is that it can not be used in all drinking form. People taking aloe risk harm to the body.
How to get aloe vera gel at home
Succulent leaves gel is the inner content of the leaf itself, resembling jelly. Both jelly plants contain a large number of polysaccharides that activate the body's immune forces.
External application of the gel for skin and hair, also significantly increases the protective forces of the integumentary cells, moisturizes, improves metabolism, fills with vitamins, enzymes, amino acids. Antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial properties of the gel contribute to the healing of the skin, protect it from infection and fungal diseases.
The healing properties of the gel contribute to the restoration of complexion, tighten the pores, eliminate puffiness, and promote rapid cell regeneration. Interesting video about aloe vera gel:
How to collect the gel
To get pieces of natural gel, after leaf aging in the fridge (biostimulation), cut the skin off the leaf with a sharp knife. And the internal jelly-like contents to collect in a sterile jar and use as intended.
It can be done differently. Carefully cut the skin on one side along the sheet. Open the sheet and put it on the board, collect the gel with a teaspoon.
Try to take thick and juicy lower leaves, they not only contain more gel, but also for healing properties stronger. Traditional medicine advises to cut the leaves only those who are more than 3 years old. Upper, young leaves are not used for the preparation of medicines and home cosmetics.
Prepared gel in the preparation of home cosmetics diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 5 and add aromatic oils. You can store the gel in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Aloe vera gel application and properties
- The gel is good at treating skin inflammations,
- Accelerates the regeneration of damaged skin cells, promoting rapid healing,
- Well helps with small burns, reduces pain, treats sunburn,
- Restores the pH of the skin to normal, removes oily shine and eliminates dryness. It can be applied to all skin types.
- Well helps to maintain dehydrated skin, which is characteristic of the age group of people. It helps to restore the elasticity and water balance of the cells, it is absorbed quickly, leaving no trace. It gives skin freshness and softness.
- Protects skin from penetration of germs, fungi and viruses. When smearing the skin in places of insect bites, it greatly alleviates its condition, relieves itching.
Leaf pulp for weight loss
All the benefits of succulent are used not only in the beauty industry, pharmacists actively use it in their products. Britt Barton, author of the book Aloe Vera. The path to health, "argues that the plant can enhance the effect of diet and increase the potential for weight loss.
Since this plant is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and sterols, succulent enriches the diet, helping not only to lose weight, but also strengthen the immune system, to establish a metabolism.
Agave leaves pulp is a source of protein that helps develop muscles and is a good energy drink. Due to these qualities, the juice is widely used in the manufacture of healthy foods and dietary supplements.
A huge amount of research has confirmed the effectiveness of the plant in losing weight, but it should be taken regularly over a long period of time in order for it to work.
Aloe Vera Skin Mask Recipes
Because, this plant, with thick succulent leaves is not everyone in the house. I propose to use the leaves of agave, which is grown on window sills in many apartments. This succulent is no less valuable, because in Russia it is widely used for treatment. It only contains less natural gel, and therefore it will have to be collected with a spoon, scraping off a sheet or ground into a mush with skin.
Mask for dry skin. For the care of dry skin, a mask of juice or a gruel of leaf, turmeric, honey, milk and a few drops of rose water will help you. Stirred to the consistency of the paste all the ingredients applied to the skin for 20 minutes or more. Each of the components of the mask nourishes and moisturizes the skin, prevents peeling.
Mask for sensitive skin. Holders of sensitive skin will benefit from a mask of agave leaf juice, cucumber juice, yogurt and a few drops of rose oil. All mix to the consistency of thick cream. This mask soothes your skin, removes redness and irritation.
Scrub. For the manufacture of scrub, you need half a glass of leaf juice, a glass of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Sugar has scrub properties. It exfoliates the dead skin layer, agave deep cleans, and the lemon juice whitens and promotes the resorption of scars. You can use the scrub for face and body.
A cure for acne. To get rid of acne, mix a little agave juice, crushed walnut and honey. The healing properties of the plant, in conjunction with the antioxidants of honey will make the skin radiant and clean.
Mask for problem skin Good for skin with inflammation, acne, enlarged pores and blackheads. It is prepared from equal parts of radish pulp, agave juice and sage broth. After application to face, it lasts for 15 minutes and is washed off with cool water.
This home remedy is done quickly and easily, it can be used both as a lotion and as a tonic for the skin. To prepare, take 3 leaves of the plant, large, juice of the third part of lemon and mineral water about 100 ml.
Листья перед применением выдержите в холодильнике, выжмите из них сок (можно через чесноковыжималку) и добавьте сок лимона. Эту смесь соков процедите через марлечку в несколько сложений.
Полученный сок можно использовать в качестве маски и наносить его на кожу 3 раза в неделю.
If you plan to apply daily, then the juice is recommended to be diluted with mineral non-carbonated water, for one part of the juice - 2 parts of water. In the lotion, to enhance the impact, you can add a few drops of propolis tincture.
The prepared skin preparation can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week. Apply in the morning and evening under your usual cream, on clean skin, for 15-20 minutes
Masks for aged skin
Wrinkles begin to appear on the skin after 25 years. To prevent their occurrence and slow down their further progression, cosmetologists recommend natural remedies.
From fine wrinkles
Pulp sheet in equal quantities with sour cream. Apply the product on clean skin, and after 15 minutes, it is washed off with warm water.
From loose skin
The flesh of the leaf is mixed in equal amounts with any nourishing cream and a teaspoon of olive oil is added. The skin before applying means must be steamed using a hot towel. After 15 minutes, remove the mask with a cotton pad.
From age wrinkles
Aloe’s anti-aging properties can be enhanced by mixing a tablespoon of leaf pulp with two pinches of mustard powder. And to this mixture mix a teaspoon of melted butter and 4 spoons of tea broth herb St. John's wort. The mask has a warming effect, so you can only apply it for 3 minutes and immediately wash it off with cool water. This mask is used only once a week.
Pulling mask for neck and décolleté
To prepare the mask take:
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of cream of fat,
- 2 l each Art. honey and leaf pulp
The finished mixture is applied to the neckline and neck, for 15 minutes and washed off with warm water. The mask has tightening properties, rejuvenates and tones the skin.
Good effect gives rubbing the skin with ice cubes. But this effect can be significantly enhanced if you freeze not just water, but the pulp of agave leaves, mixed with decoction of medicinal herbs.
- For oily skin, a decoction of oak bark or calendula is better.
- For dry skin - the color of linden, raspberry leaves, rose petals.
Decoction of plants mixed in equal proportions with the juice of the agave, pour into molds and put in a freezer chamber. Use cubes in the morning, instead of washing. The skin after such procedures, filled with turgor, will become elastic and radiant.
Aloe Pulp for beautiful hair 2
Aloe vera is necessary for those who already have a gorgeous set of hair, or who only dream of beautiful, healthy hair. This is an indispensable tool for hair growth, dandruff and improve the overall condition of the hair.
Diane Gage, author of Aloe Vera: A Natural Healer, believes that aloe vera and keratin are very similar in composition. Keratin and aloe contain proteins, amino acids, oxygen, carbon, as well as a small amount of hydrogen, nitrogen and sulfur.
These elements stimulate dead skin cells of the scalp. They also act as an excellent conditioner that restores hair structure, gives elasticity, prevents fragility, also deeply nourishes the hair cells, giving them shine and smoothness. The use of aloe in masks for hair throughout the year will help to restore dyed and damaged hair, as it has regenerating properties and revitalizes hair follicles.
Where can I buy quality products
Succulent extracts are part of many cosmetic products for the care of all skin types and hair. When buying ready-made products, pay attention to its content, which is indicated on the package as a percentage. The usual concentration of gel in creams starts from 5%, but in expensive luxury cosmetics its concentration can reach up to 80%.
High-quality aloe vera gel and inexpensive for the price, with a moisturizing effect, can be bought in the iHerb online store with a 98% content of leaf pulp and only within 300 rubles.
Hair care products at home
A natural healer is necessary for those who already have a gorgeous set of hair, or who only dream of beautiful, healthy hair. This is an indispensable tool for hair growth, dandruff and improve the overall condition of the hair.
Diana Gage, author of a book about natural succulent - healer, believes that the substances contained in the leaves of the plant and keratin are very similar in composition. They contain proteins, amino acids, oxygen, carbon, and also in a small amount hydrogen, nitrogen and sulfur.
These elements stimulate dead skin cells of the scalp. They also act as an excellent conditioner that restores hair structure, gives elasticity, prevents fragility, also deeply nourishes the hair cells, giving them shine and smoothness. The use of the leaves of the plant in masks for hair throughout the year will help to restore dyed and damaged hair, as it has regenerating properties and revitalizes the hair follicles.
Hair Lotion For hair care lotion from leaf pulp will be useful. The juice obtained from the most fleshy leaves must be rubbed twice a week. This lotion nourishes the scalp and improves hair growth.
Mask 1. Accelerate hair growth, as well as get rid of split ends will help plant juice, burdock oil and nettle decoction. Nettle softens hair, and burdock oil is a natural hair growth accelerator.
Mask 2. An excellent remedy for dry and brittle hair is obtained if you mix leaf pulp, burdock oil, oil solution of vitamins A and E, yolk and kefir. Egg yolk has cleansing properties, and kefir is rich in lipids. These two components were used by our great-grandmothers for washing their heads.
Apply aloe vera gel and gel agave, a close relative of his for the beauty of their skin and hair and be healthy and beautiful!