Rose Elf climbing large-flowered was bred in 2000 by the German company Tantau in the series “Nostalgic roses”. Breeders managed to create in this plant an exquisite combination of gentle romanticism nostalgic with an elegant silhouette of tea and hybrid roses.
In addition, the large gustomahrovye flowers of this rose of amazing greenish-white shade with a light fruity aroma play with different shades depending on the weather and the level of illumination. This article will tell you about whether a rose elf can grow in our climatic conditions, what factors influence growth, development and abundance of flowering.
According to the officially accepted classification of the American Rose Society, which is used by many flower growers around the world, re-flowering Elfe is Modern Roses, a modern garden rose belonging to the Large-Flowered Climber (LCI) type. Rose Elf climbing forms a upright strong-growing shrub whose shoots can grow up to 3-4 meters in length. Because of this, it is perfect for vertical gardening of the walls of houses and various buildings, decorate pergolas and gazebos. The growth of long flowering shoots can be directed both up and down the support. In the latter case, they will cascade down to the ground under the weight of flowers and buds. The variety is quite resistant to typical diseases and minor cold, but in the middle zone it winters better under shelter.
Rosa Elf climbing: description of flowers
In addition to an unusual light yellow shade, this variety is characterized by a large size of double flowers, whose diameter can vary from 10 to 14 cm. The advantages of Elfe include the fact that throughout the summer many buds in umbellate inflorescences form and blossom on strong shoots. Depending on the composition and type of soil on which it grows, the color of the petals may vary slightly. Unfortunately, the climbing rose Elf (testimonials from gardeners testify to this) suffers quite a lot in the sun, and flowers can also suffer from heavy rain. The fragrance of Elfe is very delicate, with soft fruity notes.
Where to plant?
Rosa Elf climbing prefers slightly acidic or neutral fertile light soils, as well as places that are well warmed by the sun and ventilated, but protected from strong winds. That is why most landscape designers recommend planting Elfe on elevated or high southern sites. Thanks to this placement, the growth will develop actively and will be able to bloom the very next year after planting. These southern beauties can not stand the stagnation of moisture, so do not recommend them to plant in areas with high groundwater. It is important to remember when choosing a place where the climbing rose Elf “settles” Elf: landing and caring for it require quite a lot of space around. Think in advance how and where you will lay the bush for the winter, if you can close all the shoots.
How to prepare a sapling?
Before planting a seedling of a climbing large-flowered rose Elf to a permanent place, it is necessary to carry out several simple procedures with it. If the plant is planted in the spring, the seedling is soaked for a day in water at room temperature, which will allow the root system to be fed with moisture. Immediately before planting, the plant is pruned, leaving some of the strongest shoots. The roots are also pruned, removing very long and damaged. Such pruning stimulates the seedling to active growth in the first year and will allow it to please you with flowering next season.
When starting to plant any climbing rose, including Elfe, it should be remembered that the distance between the plant and any building should be at least 0.5 meters. Otherwise, the root system will overheat and dry, and the bush itself will develop slowly and may die.
For a seedling, it is necessary to prepare a hole about 50-60 cm deep. The width and depth of the planting pit depend on how well the plant's root system is developed. Digging a hole, you need to remember that the roots should be located in it freely. After the hole is ready, 3–4 kg of rotted compost mixed with garden soil, or cow manure, are introduced into it, and shed well with water.
We straighten the roots of the seedling in the hole tightly, so that there are no voids left, fill the hole with a prepared mixture of garden soil and humus. The root neck of any climbing rose (and the Elf is no exception) needs to be buried in the soil by at least 10 cm. This will protect the plant from freezing. In addition, with such a deep planting, the shoots in the ground form additional roots.
After the hole is filled with soil to the main level, the soil around the plant itself can be compacted with feet. Planted rose must be watered, and you can add any root stimulant or humates to the water. For better adaptation, seedlings should be covered with foil for the first few weeks or, if the plant sizes are small, cut plastic bottles. Gradually, as the plants "come to life," you can remove the shelter.
How to care?
As early as the next year after planting, the rose Elf was climbing care and attention requires much less.
It is enough to promptly remove and trim the bush, water and feed the plant with fertilizers. Rose bushes are pruned, thinning the internal volume, and also forming a plant in accordance with the garden design or planter’s creative design. It is necessary to water roses infrequently, once in 7–10 days, but plentifully. The manure brought during planting or humus will be enough for the first years of growth, but in the future the queen of flowers should be fed with organic and mineral fertilizers at least 5 times per season.
Care before and after
Fertilizers containing potassium must be applied before flowering.. They will contribute to the formation of new buds and prolong the flowering period. Make such dressings 5 times during the growing season. Also, before flowering and during it you need to increase watering.
After the plant has faded, wilted buds are removed from it, stop fertilizing and reduce watering.
What if it does not bloom?
In order for the climbing rose Elf to please with its lush and long flowering, the following recommendations should be observed:
- Choose the right landing site and ground.
- Regularly water and fertilize.
- Timely pruning, preventing thickening of the bush.
- To carry out prevention against diseases and pests.
Step-by-step care instructions
- Choosing a landing site. Climbing rose Elf should be planted in a well-lit place, without drafts and direct sunlight.
- The soil. For roses suitable light, nutritious soil with a neutral pH. When planting a plant, it is necessary to mix the ground, removed from the pit, with such components in equal proportions:
- by sand
- On the chosen place dig up the recesses 50x50 cm.
- Fill the pit with nutrient soil and pour it with water.
- Set the elf rose seedling and add soil until it reaches the root collar.
- Cut the aboveground part of the plant so that 20 cm from the ground remains.
- If you plant several bushes, then between them must be maintained a distance of 0.5 m.
For fertilizing use organic matter: mullein infusion, slurry or a special fertilizer designed for roses. Bush, which is already 3 years old, needs to be fed with mineral compounds. In the spring under each plant send 100-120 g of the composition. The following sub-feed is carried out at the end of flowering. Pruning. Rosa Elf is growing rapidly and in a short time reaches the required length. You need to prune every year, observing the following activities:
- In the first year after planting, all damaged and dry shoots are removed.
- In the second year, the young lateral shoots are pruned, which should not reach up to 4 buds. To get a beautiful bush you need to remove all dry branches from it.
- Pruning a bush rejuvenates it, if done in a timely manner, the plant will always be beautiful and well-groomed.
- Prepare a planting pit, removing all the roots of weed crops. Lay drainage at the bottom, fill the well with fertile soil and wait 2-3 weeks for the earth to settle a little.
- Dig a shrub rose, shake the soil from the roots and sit in the hole.
- Sprinkle with soil to the root collar, tamp and pour with settled water.
- Remove the woven rose from the supports and lay it on the ground.
- Put spruce branches on top, the layer should be at least 15 cm.
- Top spruce protection cover roofing material.
- It is necessary to make shelter of bushes when the temperature has dropped to - 5 degrees. earlier it is not recommended to warm, otherwise they will become rotten and begin to rot.
How to multiply?
Propagate the rose elf can be seeds and cuttings.
- Put the planting material in a sieve, and then put it in a dish with hydrogen peroxide for 30 minutes.
- Moisten cotton pads in solution and place seeds on them.
- Place cotton swabs in a plastic bag and then in the refrigerator.
- From time to time, the seeds will need to be aired or replaced with cotton pads.
- After 1.5 months, the sprouts can be transferred to peat pots.
This breeding method gives 100% results. Procedure:
- Cut cuttings in mid-June.
- The segment must have a minimum of 2 internodes.
- The lower cut to do under the kidney at an angle of 45 degrees. The upper cut is made straight and away from the kidney.
- Process cuttings to stimulate growth and wait 2 hours.
- To land in the prepared soil, cover the cut plastic bottle to create a greenhouse effect.
- When the leaves begin to appear, the bottle is removed, and the cuttings are planted in a permanent place.
Diseases and pests
Despite the fact that Elf rose confronts some diseases, in the absence of proper care, bark cancer and powdery mildew can affect it:
- Mealy dew develops when the weather is too hot and humid. It is characterized by the presence of white large spots on the sheet plate. Because of this, the flower begins to grow and may die. For treatment using a solution of Bordeaux mixture.
- Bark cancer. This disease paints the bark in a bright brown color. If the disease is not eliminated in time, the shoots turn black and die. For treatment, the affected parts of the plant are removed and burned.
Of the pests rose elf can hit:
To combat them it is necessary to use systemic insecticides: Aktara, Konfidor.
Rose Elf is an ornamental plant with delicate flowers, emit a pleasant scent. The peculiarity of the variety in long flowering and unpretentiousness in care, thanks to which even a beginner can create an original flower bed.
Description of climbing rose varieties Elf
As the name implies, it belongs to the category of climbing, but it has very tall, upright shoots with dense, dark green leaves. As for the flowering period, it is almost the entire warm season. But the resistance to negative temperatures at the bush is relatively low. It tolerates frost down to -28 ° C. Much better is how the plant copes with diseases. Elf is a resistant plant and is weakly subject to the appearance of various diseases.
If it speaks about the appearance of the buds, then it is quite difficult to convey their beauty with words. In diameter, they can reach 14–16 cm. The color of the flower is predominantly white, but it has unusual, light green or even yellow shades. They give the rose a fresh and truly summer look. The double bud includes up to 50 individual petals. This is due to its gigantic size. The aroma of this beauty can be attributed to the fruit. It is quite intense, but not intrusive.
Climbing rose, the description of which you read, was bred relatively recently. In 2000, the company Tantau from Germany created this masterpiece in their flower nurseries. Products of this manufacturer are very popular and respected throughout the world, and this rose is no exception. If you consider yourself to be a sophisticated, romantic nature, then this flower will surely find its place in your garden.
How to plant a climbing rose Elf correctly
Before you start planting, you need to choose the right place for this variety. The weather is pretty calm for weather changes. But with intense exposure to sunlight on the leaves can burn. Therefore, it is worth choosing a territory that will be in the shade for a part of the day. At the same time, lowland, blown places also do not fit. It is there that the flower is most susceptible to the appearance of diseases such as powdery mildew and black spot.
Seedlings should be left in warm water for a day before moving to the ground. This is necessary to ensure that the entire root system of the flower is saturated with enough moisture. The ideal time for seedlings is April or May.
Best of all, the rose feels itself on fertile loam. It is necessary to prepare a pit about 60–65 cm deep. Cover the bottom with rubble, over which to place organic fertilizers and after that plant the plant on the prepared place.
Immediately after planting a rose elf bush, it is necessary to water it under the root and make sure that the earth has not sunk much. If it still happened, then you need to add a certain amount of soil to avoid falling of the seedling.
How to care for a climbing rose Elfe
Further care is not difficult. Periodically, the soil around the bush must be burst and, of course, remove visible weeds. Seasonal feeding also needs to be done on time.
But about regular watering can not worry. Rosa Elf belongs to drought-resistant varieties and grows quite calmly, receiving moisture two or even once a week. Water should be warm and its amount should not be less than 20 liters per plant.
If you follow these not tricky instructions, the seedlings will perfectly take root on your site.
Pruning rose elf
Before you start trimming a climbing rose, you need to understand why you are going to do it. Creating a new form of a bush or an increase in the abundance of flowering.
To rejuvenate mature plants and increase the number of inflorescences, usually strong pruning is used, leaving only 2-4 buds on each shoot. For the formation of more suitable medium or weak forms of trimming. At the same time, more than 6 buds remain on the shoot.
To remove the inflorescences that have already bloomed, you should use only a weak pruning. All these manipulations are best done in the spring. In the fall, only sanitization is carried out if you notice any unhealthy parts of the bush.
It is possible to grow this variety with standard stems. On a trunk, roses look more like a small tree than a bush. When pruning such a plant, you need to strive to create a crown of the correct, round shape. But at the same time carefully ensure that in the process of growth it does not dry out.
Responsible attitude to this charming beauty and high-quality care will ensure that the abundant flowering of roses Elf will be one of the most striking decorations of your garden plot. These bright and unusual buds will attract the attention of all your guests, and for you, their surroundings will be a great reason to spend time outdoors with your favorite book.
Climbing Rose Elf:
Shrub rose Elf is strong-growing, upright, shoots reach 3-4 meters in length. The branches need strong, imperceptible supports, so that the beauty of flowers can be seen behind them, and the shoots do not break under the weight of numerous large flowers. The leaves are large, dark green, glossy.
Flowers are large, 12-14 cm in diameter, densely double. Each flower is divided into 4 parts, as is clearly seen in the photo. The color of the petals is very rare - at the base is greenish-yellow, smoothly turning into ivory at the edges. It seems that the flower is illuminated from the inside. The aroma of flowers is thin, soft, fruity. Flowering occurs in two waves, and in fact the rose is the color all summer. Umbrella inflorescences of the type, on one peduncle is about 5 buds.
Выбор места и условия содержания
Rose Elf should be planted on the south side of the garden with good ambient lighting, so that it is not exposed to bright sunlight in the middle of the day. This can cause burns on the petals and burn out its beautiful color. The place should be well ventilated, but without strong drafts. You can not plant a plant in places with stagnation of cold air.
Groundwater should not be above 1.5 meters from the surface of the earth, otherwise the bush will slowly develop and be subject to various diseases.
As the soil for planting, it is preferable to choose sourish loam. Since the Elf rose bushes are large enough, they should be planted at a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other. If planting is planned near the wall of the building, it is necessary to retreat 1 meter away from it so that no water flows from the roof to the bush during the rain.
Preparing for landing
In order for the sapling to take root well and in the very first year it starts flowering, it must be properly prepared for planting:
- Soak the roots of the seedling in water a day before planting so that they are well saturated with moisture.
- Crop before planting shoots, leaving 3-4 strongest, and shorten them by 1/3 of the length.
- Inspect the roots and remove weak, damaged, and too long to trim.
- Dig holes 50 * 50 * 50. At the bottom lay drainage in the form of broken brick, pebbles or expanded clay.
- Mix the excavated soil with rotted compost or garden manure and lay it out in a small layer on the drainage.
- Pile a mound of garden soil dug out of the pit above the fertilized soil.
- Place the seedling in the center of the pit, gently straighten the roots.
- Cover the rest of the ground on top, slightly tamp.
- The root neck should be slightly below the soil surface.
- Good to water the seedling right under the root.
- If the soil has subsided slightly, then pour it extra.
- To mulch the bottom circle soil with peat for better conservation of moisture and protection from pests.
Rose Elf has a powerful root system, which is capable of pulling moisture out of the depths. Therefore, watering it requires infrequent, moderate. It will be enough once a week. With strong heat and drought, they are watered 2 times a week. Water for irrigation should be slightly warm, the bush needs 15-20 liters. By the end of the summer, watering is reduced, and in September it is stopped, so that the plant can go into a dormant period.
Fertilizers are applied seasonally: nitrogen - in the spring, phosphate and potash - in the summer. Corresponding mixes can be purchased in specialized stores or prepared by yourself. For rapid growth and abundant flowering in the season produce 6 dressings. It is good to alternate mineral fertilizers with organic supplements. In the fall, the last fertilizer is applied - potassium sulfate.
Rose elf must be timely cut. Depending on the goal pursued, pruning can be strong, medium and weak.
- In the spring for the rejuvenation of the bushes apply a strong pruning of 2-4 buds.
- For early and beautiful flowering apply average pruning for 5-7 buds.
- Weak pruning is called the removal of flowering inflorescences during the flowering period.
- In the spring they make sanitary pruning - remove the twigs that have been broken and damaged after the winter.
- Autumn pruned too overgrown shoots to make it more convenient to cover the bush for the winter.
Loosening and mulching
Mulching of basal soil and its loosening should be carried out after each watering. This makes the soil moisture permeable and breathable, which is so important for the health of the root system of the bush. Mulching protects against the appearance of pests and weeds. If, however, weeds germinate, they must be promptly removed.
Usually climbing rose Elf propagated by cutting:
- They choose strong young shoots with a thickness of 5-6 mm, cut them into cuttings 10 cm long. The lower section is cut at an acute angle, and the upper one - under a straight line, 5 mm above the bud.
- The lower part of the cutting is freed from thorns and leaves and soaked in a special phytohormone solution for better rooting.
- The cuttings are planted in grooves 15 cm deep at a distance of 15 cm from each other.
- Above them a wire frame is constructed and a film is pulled over it.
- During the rooting period, the soil is loosened, watered and aired.
- As soon as the first buds appear, they are removed for better growth of the seedlings.
- For the winter, the cuttings are covered in the same way as adult plants.
- In the third year of life, the rooted cuttings turn into seedlings and can be transplanted into open ground.
Rose Elf is resistant to powdery mildew and black spot. However, in too hot and humid weather, the rose can become sick with powdery mildew and bark cancer. When the powdery mildew on the leaves form large white spots, the plant stops developing and dies. So that this does not happen, make preventive sprays Bordeaux fluid.
With bark cancer, bright brown spots are formed on it, shoots darken, and the plant soon dies. As soon as this phenomenon is noticed, it is necessary to remove the damaged shoots and burn them.
Preparing for the winter
Rose Elf is a fairly cold-resistant plant, until the temperature has dropped below -7 degrees to cover it is not necessary. With the onset of more severe frosts, bushes spud peat or humus. Roses are cut off the shoots, removed from the support and placed on a bed of spruce branches, foam plastic or boards. The laid bushes are covered with spruce branches. A metal frame is constructed from above and a covering material is placed on it.
In the spring, they gradually begin to air the shelter, open for a few hours so that overwintered bushes are accustomed to sunlight and not get burned. After the onset of persistent heat shelter completely dismantled.
The advantages and disadvantages of the variety
After analyzing the reviews of flower growers, we can draw conclusions about the merits of a climbing rose Elf:
- The beauty of large colors of unusual white-green color.
- Lovely fruit aroma.
- High resistance to common diseases.
- High frost resistance, withstands up to -29 degrees in the shelter.
- Good survival rate of seedlings and cuttings.
- Long and abundant flowering.
- Great use in landscape design.
- Unpretentious care.
Lack of variety
- Poor tolerates rainy weather.
- In the bright sun, the flowers fade and lose their unusual color.
- The need to build shelter for the winter.
Rose climbing Elf, description
Rosa Elf - a strange novelty among climbing roses. The flowers are very large, white and green. With such a rose, the garden can be significantly transformed. The bush grows rather abundantly, the stems are erect, the leaves are large and healthy. The climbing rose Elf was bred by the German organization Rosen Tantau in the “Nostalgic Roses” series in 2000. Rose rightfully attributed to the modern garden.
The name Elf is very suitable for this flower, its appearance. Climbing roses of this variety are created so that they please the eye as long as possible. Therefore, it is better to plant where you can often see them from the window, admire the beautiful flowering. All roses like it when the sunlight falls on them, but if it stays under the sun for a very long time, it will quickly fade. If you grow a rose in those regions of Russia where there is a lot of scorching sun, you can harm the plant, the rose will just get burned on the petals. Optimal conditions would be a shadow falling on a rose after dinner.
Additional Information! This variety of climbing rose has high stem (stalks).
Elfe rose is a variety that tolerates temperature changes very well, it can even be called winter-resistant. But in the cold season it is better to cover the rose in order to save it from drafts. Do not rush to the shelter of roses for the winter, the plant endures quite well to -7 degrees Celsius, this temperature helps the bush to adapt to frosts and the arrival of winter.
Climbing Rose Care
Proper care for climbing roses consists in regular loosening of the soil, destroying weeds, preventing diseases, feeding and timely cutting. Fertilizing plants should be carried out in accordance with the season: in the spring they are fed with nitrogen, in the summer - with potassium and phosphorus.
Phosphate and potash fertilizers
Rose is a plant that can easily survive the heat and dry time, but it is still necessary to water it. Water the bush should be warm water, if the weather is warm and dry, the procedure is carried out twice a week. Toward the end of the summer, the amount of water should be reduced and stopped altogether when September comes. First-year do not need to allow flowering bush. Before August, all the buds should be cut from the bush. In August, you can save only 1-2 buds on each shoot, they should not be cut off, then fruits will form in the fall. The shoots will become stronger, they will well endure wintering and will give abundant color for the next year.
The best period for pruning is spring: when the kidneys are just beginning to swell - it's time to pick up the shears. It should be noted, which shoots began to bear fruit - last year or this year. In addition, you need to determine why pruning is carried out: to change the shape of the bush, or to achieve early and strong flowering.
Depending on the target, pruning can beat strong, medium or weak. Strong pruning (only 2-3 buds remain) is carried out in the spring after the seedlings are planted and in order for last year's bushes to rejuvenate. The average pruning leaves 6-7 buds, it contributes to quick flowering, which gives the bush an attractive appearance. Weak pruning is carried out in the summer to remove the flowering inflorescences.
Pruning is usually done during the entire breeding season. In the spring, it is imperative to remove the lashes that have been spoiled by frost, and the tops of the shoots must be trimmed. Pruning in the fall becomes good sanitation: diseased and damaged shoots are removed, which gives life to the bush. Pruning in the summer is a good way to regulate flowering.
Shelter need only with the onset of persistent frost. Before this, the roses need to be cut, and the base to pile. Peat, sand and sawdust spud is not recommended. They absorb moisture too much, and with sudden changes in temperature shoots can deteriorate and infection can spread. It is better to choose compost, humus or garden soil. Next, the roses need to be removed from the support and more strongly bend down to the ground. If the shoots are quite thick, the bending can not be carried out abruptly, otherwise the bush may break. Bend over need for a few weeks.
Note! You can not lay roses on bare ground! Under it is better to put the boards of wood or foam.
Covered rose usually spruce spruce branches. Over the shoots need to put the frame, which should be wrapped in dense material. In March or April, you need to gradually air the bushes, slightly opening the sides of the barrier. As early as possible, you need to remove the upper film, otherwise the temperature will be too high, and the kidneys will start to grow ahead of time. And since the roots are still not working as needed, a bush in a frozen soil can simply shrivel.
In Siberia, climbing roses feel pretty good in the winter under a large layer of snow. In this region, the shelter process is practically the same, you just need to set the time when you need to shelter: you can not hurry, otherwise the bush will rot, but you can not be late - then it will freeze.
Advantages and disadvantages of the variety
Like any plant, rose elf has its pros and cons.
- almost never get sick
- in comparison with other varieties, this plant rarely attracts bronze (lovers to feast on roses) and other insects,
- blooms twice a year
- normally carries heavy rains.
- Many gardeners complain that the roses of this variety, despite the attractive colors, have a very sloppy shape of buds,
- do not be late with spraying
- pretty naughty variety. In one area it can be very demanding on climate and soil, in another - on formation.
Due to the variety of types and shades, roses in the garden can be used in different ways. Having landed a climbing rose, it is possible to transform the local area beyond recognition. And of course, such a plant can decorate a vertical surface - you can hide from view the various defects on the wall or fence.
Planting and care
Climbing rose can grow not only in the garden, but also in the country and garden plots. To admire its beauty for a long time and feel the delicate scent, you will have to work hard. Before planting, be aware that the Elf variety doesn't like being put close to each other. Place for landing also need to carefully pick up. Best to choose well lit place, after all if you plant a rose in the shade, the buds will be badly opened.
Groundwater underground must not pass less than 1.5 metersbecause if the water stagnates, the rose will grow badly and various diseases will be able to hit it. A great option for landing will be loam soilwhich is also suitable for planting daffodils. The pit for planting should be no deeper than 50x50 cm. The earth obtained from the excavated pit should be mixed with sand, humus and superphosphate. After landing, form a small hill.
Climbing rose best planted in early spring. Before planting, the roots and stems should be cut. And also seedlings need to hold in a solution of potassium permanganatebut not more than 20-30 minutes. After planting the plant should be watered.
At a time when the plant is growing and flowering, it requires careful care. The first care for rose elf is as follows:
- regular feeding with fertilizers intended for this, which include the whole complex of mineral substances,
- it is necessary to fertilize twice a month, but at the end of July to stop feeding, so that the plant is ready for winter,
- fertilizer is best used with humus, also mulch will do,
- she does not like dry air, so you can sometimes pamper her with a dip and spray, while it is necessary that the water is warm and she does it in the morning or in the evening;
- support is also included in the care, this variety definitely needs something as a support so that you can create a beautiful view in the garden.
Sort Elf refers to frost-resistant and sometimes even retains its foliage in winter. But if the temperature drops too low, the plant may freeze. For such diseases as powdery mildew and spotting, it is immune, but it should be noted that flowers do not like rain and shade.
A year after disembarking, the rose will need less attention. Despite this, the plant must be pruned and sometimes fertilized. To prune bushes, first of all, you need to pay attention to the internal volume and form a plant with a garden design or other creative design.
It is impossible to water the plant plentifully. A humus when planting is able to hold out for the first few years of the plant’s life, then it is best to fertilize a rose with organic and mineral fertilizers about 5 times in one season.
Climbing rose is considered ideal for creating a romantic garden, decorating arches, arbors and walls. Cascades of lemon-cream flowers are able to gracefully lean under their weight, and the petals beautifully draw them out. Elf is suitable for lovers and romantic people, as well as those who love elegance and style. For very creative people, you can plant verbena or lavender at the foot where the plant is planted, because their carved leaves and lush flowers will beautifully decorate and complement the beauty of a climbing rose.
Sometimes a flower can become capricious, during this period a change in beauty occurs, it becomes even more beautiful and is able to bewitch the whole world. A fascinating plant can make nostalgic notes in ordinary life and it is incredibly happy.
So, for a climbing rose to please for a long time it is necessary:
- organize the correct planting of the plant and disinfect the seedlings,
- plant seedlings at a distance of 0.5 meters from each other, otherwise the roots may interlace and the plant will die,
- careful care of the plant requires the first year of life,
- the main thing is not to plant it in the shade and close to the groundwater, but also not to put rain water on the flowers,
- timely trim the bush and do not pour much water.
Complying with all the recommendations, it will be possible to admire and inhale the scent of large, densely double-shaped flowers of the rose “Elf” for a long time.