The use of fertilizer Buton, or rather, a natural growth and fruit stimulator, is based on its rich composition, which contains nutrients for any plants. The drug is suitable for spraying crops in calm weather. In the article you can find the characteristics of the tool, its composition and description, as well as instructions for use.
A bud is a universal, highly effective drug that stimulates growth, flowering, fruit formation. This tool has been used recently, but it has already proven itself among gardeners and gardeners. The fact is that the effectiveness of the cultivation of different crops, or yield, increases by 30-40%. This is due to the two main actions of the tool:
- Reducing the number of barren flowers, which will increase the number of fruit ovaries
- Increased resistance of plants to adverse environmental conditions - to frost, drought, acid precipitation
The bud is a universal preparation, as it is suitable for a variety of crops in the garden, in the garden, in the country. Its other features when used correctly are as follows:
- Accelerating the growth of the vegetative mass of herbs, greenery
- Reducing the ripening of fruits and vegetables (about a week or more)
- Improving the quality of the final product - optimizing its taste, size, content of vitamins and other nutrients
- Anti-stress effect - helping plants in any critical periods, as well as protecting them from diseases
- Providing excellent seedling survival
- Increase germination energy, that is, the germination of potatoes, ornamental crops, seeds of cereals and vegetables
- Getting early shoots
- Restoration of damaged crops that have already suffered from the spring frosts
Fertilizer can be used for foliar and root dressings, for soaking seeds before planting, and also as a top dressing of the soil, ready soil. The drug Bud is moderately dangerous, non-toxic, but in humans can cause irritation and allergic reactions in the mucous membranes and skin. Therefore, it is necessary to work with it with the observance of precautionary measures - with the use of personal protective equipment. People under 18 are not allowed to work.
Composition and instructions for use
For the manufacture of a working solution, dissolve the drug in a small volume of water (from the tap), carefully stir it. Then bring the tool to the norm according to the instructions below, once again stirred. Spray the plants need only a freshly prepared solution, and the leaves should be well-watered (if we are talking about foliar feeding). The active components will begin to work from the moment of introduction, the time of the protective effect from the use of the drug is 1-3 months.
Use of the drug for potatoes. To increase the yield, resistance to frost, the diseases of this vegetable crop, it is necessary to process the potato tubers with a solution based on Bud. For the manufacture of the solution, 15 g of the product is diluted in 10 l of water, the consumption of the solution is liter per 100 kg. Then, during the budding period, the solution is prepared in the same way, irrigating the plants (approximate consumption is 4 liters per 100 square meters).
Use of the drug for eggplants. Prepare the tool and spend it in the same way as it was done for spraying potatoes. The procedure will help increase the yield of eggplants, increase their resistance to various diseases.
The use of the drug for cabbage. Cabbage must be processed to increase the amount of ascorbic acid in it, reducing the presence of nitrates. 10 g of the product is diluted in 10 liters of water, irrigated with cabbage after the appearance of the first leaf, then - during the presence of 6-8 leaves, then - during the setting of the heads. Cooking, consumption is similar to those described above for potatoes and eggplants.
The table provides instructions for the application of top dressing for different plant species.
"Bud": a description of the drug
Any plant contains a certain composition of phytohormones (gibberellins, cytokinins, auxins), each of which is responsible for the implementation of a particular function in the life of the plant. For example, gibberellins are responsible for flowering and fruiting, cytokinins are responsible for the development of buds and shoots, and auxins for the regulation of metabolism and the formation of the root system.
“Bud” is a unique plant growth stimulator designed to regulate fruit growth, increase the number of ovaries, protect them from falling off and reduce the number of barren flowers. On plants, the drug has the following actions:
- increases frost and drought resistance, increases survival rate of seedlings, protects against falling off,
- increases yield by 20-35%, reduces the period of ripening for 5-7 days, improves nutritional and taste characteristics, increases the content of vitamins,
- improves the ecological purity of the fruit,
- strengthens plants, increasing their resistance to disease and helping to grow in adverse conditions.
Active ingredient and mechanism of action of the drug
Before using a particular drug, you should examine its composition. The unique complex of growth substances of “Bud” makes the preparation unique. The active substance of the product is gibberellic acids (GA3) of sodium salts (20 g / kg), auxiliary substances are humates, micro- and macronutrients, vitamins, polysaccharides, which are necessary for plants during the vegetative development period.
The maximum effect can be achieved with repeated use of the stimulator "Bud", however, the correct dosage and time of use are determined only by the instructions attached to the preparation.
For growth, plants need a sufficient amount of trace elements that are rich in fertile and fertilized soil. In order to get a good harvest on poor soils, the best growth stimulants include additionally boron, manganese and copper.
Due to boron deficiency, the plant is weakened and more susceptible to various diseases, copper improves resistance to viral and fungal diseases, and manganese takes an active part in photosynthesis.
How to apply "Bud", instructions for use of the drug for different cultures
The range of application of the “Bud” is distinguished by its breadth: it is used for the ovary, improving budding, fruit formation, is an excellent stimulator of fruit growth. How to apply it correctly?
For spraying plants, soaking materials for planting (seeds, tubers, bulbs) one sachet (10 g) of the drug is dissolved in 10 liters of water (after dilution it is recommended to filter). Treat with this solution during the formation of buds, at the beginning of flowering and during the formation of ovaries. The consumption rate of the finished solution:
- on fruit trees - 1-3 liters under a bush (tree),
- on the beds - 4 liters per 10 sq.m.
In order to improve the yield, “Bud” is used for such crops:
- Tubers potato sprayed before planting or during the period of vernalization in order to add energy for germination of the eyes. Fertilizer "Bud" is also used to improve tuberization in the period of large-scale flowering and again after a week. Productivity in this case increases by 20-25%. Norm - 5 g per 3 l of water, consumption - liter per 50 kg of tubers, spraying - 5 l per 100 sq. M. m
- For cabbage the drug is used to form a more dense head, obtain early harvest, increase the content of vitamin C and carbohydrates. Also "Bud" significantly reduces the content of nitrates. Consumption - 5 liters per 100 sq.m.
- Growth stimulator "Bud" is effectively used to obtain a good harvest. tomato, pepper, eggplant. To do this, at the beginning of flowering spend 2-3 treatments. The crop at the same time increases by 20%. Consumption - a liter of 15-20 square meters. m
- Cucumbers drug should be sprayed during the appearance of the first leaves and during flowering - this way you can increase the number of female flowers and protect the ovary from falling off. Consumption - 2 liters per 40 square meters. m
- Strawberries and raspberries also sprayed at the beginning and after flowering, at the beginning of the formation of the fruit and during the period of intensive growth of berries. Fruit stimulator increases fertility by 20-30% and makes berries larger. Consumption - 4 liters per 100 square meters. m
- Apple tree and pear should be treated with the drug at the beginning of the formation of ovaries and during the formation of the pedicle fossa. Consumption - 1 liter for a young tree and 3 liter for fruit bearing.
- For cherries, currants and apricot the drug is used at the rate of 1 l per bush or tree.
- When growing pea and beans the drug is used to increase the protein concentration in the beans. To do this, during flowering and budding plants are sprayed. Consumption - 4 liters per 100 square meters. m
Apply "Bud" and for indoor plants. It helps to quickly increase green mass, improve appearance and relive stressful situations for plants. In addition, flowering plants receive additional nutrition.
"Bud" for tomatoes is used not only during the growth and flowering of the crop, the instructions for use of the drug describe a soaking method in solution for 10-12 hours of seeds before planting. Moreover, you can soak several varieties at the same time, placing them in a well-moistened cloth. Seeds are placed in a container with a solution and, slightly dried, planted in open ground. For soaking the dose of the drug - 2 g per 0.5 l of water.
There are a few general rules for breeding stimulants:
- only special dishes are used,
- “Bud”, or another growth stimulator, dissolves in a small amount of water and mix well. Water should be warm.
- dilute with water for the required volume.
Hazard class and precautions when working with the drug
Like many drugs and chemicals, plant growth accelerators are classified by hazard level. "Bud" refers to the third class of danger - a moderately hazardous compound, which must be used strictly for its intended purpose.
The drug may cause irritation of the skin and mucous membranes, but not phytotoxic. Resistance to the drug is not defined.
It is possible to work with “Bud” for people who are at least 18 years old and who have no particular contraindications. Processing plants must be made in personal protective equipment (glasses, respirator, gown, gloves). Drinking, smoking or eating while working with drugs for the ovary, including the "Buton", is prohibited. Dispose of unused solution.
After treatment, be sure to wash your face and hands with soap and rinse your mouth with water.
Shelf life and storage conditions of the stimulator of fruit formation "Buton"
The drug should be stored separately from food and drugs in hard-to-reach for pets and children places. Storage temperature should not exceed +30 ° C and not be lower than -30 ° C. The room must be dry.
Shelf life funds for the ovary "Bud" - 3 years. At the end of this period, the drug must be destroyed. Each summer resident dreams of a good harvest and dreams of miracle fruits. Today this dream can come true, and the indispensable stimulator “Bud” will help in this.
What problems does this drug solve?
It all depends on the specific product. The fact is that “Bud” is produced with a slightly different formula - one preparation is made for flowers (flower beds, indoor), the other for fruits and vegetables.
There is also a more "specialized" product - for eggplants, peppers and tomatoes. You can not go wrong, because each pack is not only signed in large letters, but also provided with a picture.
- Processing colors. If they do not bloom yet, the plants will quickly become overgrown with branches and leaves, and they will be more resistant to adverse environmental conditions. The flowers growing the buds will grow more than these buds, and the flowers that are blossomed as a result will last longer. Finally, already flowering crops will receive a balanced diet, so that their flowers will be larger.
- Seed soaking. Will help more seeds "wake up", and earlier than usual. Seedlings get stronger, more tenacious.
- Spraying vegetables. After processing the seedlings, you will help her to get used to the conditions of the open ground faster, it is better to bush. By applying the “Bud” solution at the time of flowering (the second treatment of the beds), you will stimulate the vegetables to grow more ovaries, reduce the number of barren flowers, and accelerate the ripening of many crops.
- Processing of fruit and other garden crops. If you have time to spray the garden before flowering, the ovaries will be larger and they will be less afraid of the weather. In trees and bushes there will also be fewer empty flowers, and the fruits will grow larger.
What is there in the package
To put it simply, it is a grayish powder.
If you "dig deeper," the basis of "Bud":
- Sodium salt of gibberilic acids. This is a natural growth hormone that modern chemists extract by artificial means. Its task: to accelerate the ripening period, to “revive” even late seeds, to increase the number of fruits (flowers) on each bush.
- Humates These natural components are already extracted "from nature" - silt, manure, peat. They have a very complex formula that includes vitamins, trace elements, polysaccharides, and so on.
- Trace elements Manganese (an active participant in photosynthesis), copper (makes the plant stronger, more resistant to stress and disease), boron (does not allow flowers or vegetables to dry out, lose ovaries, get sick).
Ways to use "Bud"
Each drug you bought can be used in several ways.
- Seed soaking. Processing one grade? Just put the seeds in a jar (cup, lid) and fill with a solution of 2 g of “Bud” and a liter of water (or half a liter, if it is flower seeds). Pour several varieties or species at once? This can also be done in one container. And so that the seeds are not tangled, wrap each species / variety in a piece of gauze or bandage.
- Processing tubers. Most often, “Bud” moisten potatoes before planting (although it is also possible to spray tubers and bulbs of other vegetables and flowers). It is laid out in boxes indoors (it is important that there are no drafts inside). Potatoes are sprayed, then turned over to the other side and again sprayed. Solution: 2 g per 2 liters of water. If these are 2 pounds purchased by you, they can be soaked in a solution bucket. After that, the tubers are planted in the ground.
- Spraying The most popular procedure. You can spray seedlings, flowers (potted and in flowerbeds), bushes and trees. And at different stages of growth.
Do you want to see with your own eyes how this tool works and what does it give? I offer a video review of a woman who has processed tomatoes with a “Bud” (the scene is Kazan). And this is what she saw in her garden:
Instructions to the drug
As a rule, "Buton-P" is a bag with 2 grams of the drug. They need to be diluted in 1-2 liters of water, having received respectively one and two percent solution.
In private crop production, the manufacturer recommends the use of “Bud” for such crops:
Principles of preparation of the solution:
- first take a small amount of water, and when the powder is dissolved in it, add the remaining water,
- liquid is better to take warm - in it “Bud” dissolves faster,
- cold water, on the other hand, is taboo, since getting a cold solution on the leaves (especially on a hot day) can provoke the opposite effect, causing the buds and ovaries to fall off,
- do not stir the drug in a cup or bowl that you use for eating and drinking - take only the garden remanent.
Is “Bud” Dangerous?
The hazard class of this fruit stimulator is third. This means that it is non-toxic and does not kill insects or animals. Also, the drug does not pollute the soil, which accidentally falls.
However, even the manufacturer himself recommends that when spraying, wear gloves, glasses, special clothes (which after use is very desirable to wash).
Sometimes this substance (in powder or solution) enters the human body. Our actions:
- if a drug is swallowed, induce vomiting and flush the stomach, then take activated charcoal,
- if you inhaled the drug, go out into the fresh air and see if you are allergic - if so, it is better to call the doctor,
- If “Bud” gets into your eyes, rinse them well under the tap.
How to store the drug
Shelf life "Bud" 2 years. If this period has expired, the bag with the drug must be disposed of. The same is done with unused solution: it is prepared immediately before spraying, and what remains is pour out.
Keep it in a dry place. The temperature in the room should be no higher than +30 degrees. And it can even be located in the back of the utility room - “Bud” will not lose its properties if the temperature in the room drops to -30 degrees.
Ну, и само собой, не следует хранить такую химию вместе с лекарствами (как для людей, так и для животных — с лекарствами для цветов/овощей можно), а также продуктами. Детям и домашним любимцам доступ к препаратам такого рода должен быть ограничен — это не игрушка.
При покупке всегда проверяйте, целая ли упаковка. Если она повреждена, не берите такой препарат.
By the way! If you often visit garden or flower shops, you have probably heard that there are many stimulants of fruit production and just high-quality fertilizers.
For example, there is still "Zircon", "Epin", and in general - about 10 popular gardening products. What they give and in what cases it is better to buy these or other means, this thorough video will tell:
The composition of the drug Bud
- Sodium salt of gibberellic acids. This substance can not only shorten the period of fruit ripening, but also increase the yield. And it can also stimulate the germination of very old seeds.
- Humates These natural ingredients are derived from plant residues, manure, peat extract and sludge. This drug includes potassium humate. It is a complex of useful substances (poly and monosaccharides, natural trace elements and all sorts of vitamins).
- Trace elements In order for plants to grow properly and grow quickly, they do not need too many trace elements. If the soil on the site is fertile enough, it is able to provide the plants with the right amount of certain trace elements. Poorly fertilized soils cannot fill this deficit with vegetables.
For example, with a lack of boron, a plant it will become painful, the ovaries will fall off, the kidneys and roots will gradually die off. For the plant to have good resistance to viral and fungal diseases, it needs copper. The increase in yield and quality of fruits will directly depend on the presence of manganese in the plants.
- Spraying It is desirable to spray plants with this agent at several stages of its development. This should be done so that seedlings take root better, then during the formation of green mass. The following spraying should be carried out to increase a larger number of ovaries. Spray should be in dry and calm weather in the evening or in the morning.
- Soak before planting seeds. In a solution of the drug seeds are soaked in order to improve their germination, as well as to achieve their quick germination.
- Processing potato tubers. To begin with, the tubers need to be scattered in a place inaccessible for drafts. With the help of the prepared solution, we moisten the available potatoes and wait for it to dry. Turning over to wet it on the other side. With small quantities of potatoes, it is soaked directly into the solution itself for just a few hours, but before planting it should have time to dry.
- Improving cabbage yields. In this case, the drug is used to form a better heading density, as well as to get an earlier harvest. In addition, Bud has the ability to reduce the content of nitrates in plants.
- Buton fertilizer is used to obtain large yields of almost any vegetable crops (tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, etc.). You can use the solution for these vegetables during the growing season three times. The first time spraying is carried out during transplanting seedlings, the second time at the very beginning of flowering. The third spraying in the period of the appearance of the first three brushes is for tomatoes. The remaining vegetables are sprayed for the third time during the growth of the first ovaries.
Instructions for use
Any drug, including Bud, should be used strictly according to the instructions. Only then can he bring maximum benefits and benefits. It is sold in the form of soluble powder, packaged in 2 grams in bags. The drug is easy to dilute in water, as it has no sediment. Based on the instructions, for one liter of water it is necessary to take 2 or 1 gram of the product. Everything will depend on whether you need one percent or two percent solution.
For example, for the treatment of fruit trees need a two percent solution of the drug. For a young tree, one liter of solution is enough, and for a more mature tree it is necessary to use three liters of solution. Spray the trees should be twice: first during the flowering period, then when the ovaries appear.
For berry bushes, it is enough to prepare a one-percent solution, and it is worth processing them only once - during the flowering period. For indoor and garden flowers according to the instructions also used a one-percent solution of the drug. Potted flowers can be processed during the budding period if the flower has been recently planted, as well as weakened and poorly growing flowers.
Dilution of fruit stimulator
- For dilution of the solution is used strictly designated for these purposes dishes.
- The powder is poured exclusively into a small amount of warm water. At the same time it must be thoroughly stirred.
- To get the desired volume of solution should be to top up the amount of water that is needed.
Precaution when working with the drug
- This tool should be used exclusively for the treatment of vegetable crops and other plants.
- When working with the drug to use all necessary protective equipment, which include gloves, mask and goggles.
- The solution must be prepared strictly before applying it.
- The solution that remains unused must be disposed of.
- After completion of all work with the solution, not only hands, but also glasses with gloves are thoroughly washed with detergent.
- Used tools are kept in inaccessible places, both for children and for animals.
This remedy belongs to the third class of danger.. It is not a toxic drug, therefore it is not capable of destroying the structure of the soil and causing poisoning of animals and insects. It is recommended to store separately from medicines and food in a dry place. The temperature during storage of fertilizer should vary from plus 30 to minus 30. During storage, you need to look at the condition of the package: it should not be damaged.
The main active ingredient is gibberellic acid, as well as vitamins, trace elements, polysaccharides, humic acids. These substances help crops grow greens and protect themselves from fungal and bacterial infections.
The boron trace element, for example, affects the amount of sugar in fruits, roots, and berries. It is necessary for potatoes to accumulate starch, improves flowering processes and seed quality.
In the soil, most of the boron is in the form of insoluble compounds and is not available for the root system. In fertilizer Bouton, the trace element is active and immediately penetrates the plant tissue, acting on the root system and speeding up the metabolism.
Copper is part of many drugs aimed at the destruction of fungal infections. The trace element also promotes oxidative processes, the synthesis of hormones and enzymes. Copper is involved in the formation of chlorophyll, so when deficient, some cultures change the color of the leaves from green to white.
Video: Tomatoes after spraying with Bud
Manganese as part of Bouton, along with other substances, is involved in the process of photosynthesis, enhancing the turgor and immunity of ornamental and vegetable crops.
Humates - processed plant residues - are the main nutrient component of the soil.
Potassium and nitrogen - macronutrients in the composition of the Bud. Provide plants with food in the period of germination, flowering and fruit pouring. The effect of potassium does not end after the ripening of berries and fruits. He is also responsible for the wintering of perennial crops, drought resistance and the formation of renewal buds for the next season.
Benefits of Bud
Instructions for use of the drug Bud provides for a complex effect on all parts of plants with organic and mineral substances. For indoor plants, the content of organic components in the fertilizer is useful in that they improve the physical characteristics of the soil.
Large types of palm trees, ficuses growing in barrels are difficult to replant, therefore the only way to feed them is to use complex organic-mineral fertilizer.
One type of dressing can be used for foliar spraying, and for watering under the root. Dosages of Bud fertilizer are indicated in the instructions, but it is customary to spray the solution with a diluted solution in order not to damage the leaves, because some indoor decorative crops do not like foliar irrigation.
- it is possible to achieve earlier shoots, ripening of fruits and formation of buds on flowering plants,
- the flower forms less barren flowers
- outdoor plants restore shoots faster after freezing in winter,
- thanks to potassium, they tolerate dry summer or shading better,
- crop increases by 30%
- The product is environmentally friendly and does not require special measures of protection.
Due to the presence of vitamins and enzymatic substances, Bud improves the taste and nutritional properties of the processed cultures.
Dosage and method of use
According to the instructions for use, The bud should be diluted with warm water so as not to form a crystalline precipitate. The root system better assimilates a liquid solution at room temperature. Cold water can cause root rot.
Application rates for Bud fertilizer instructions for flowers:per liter of water take 1 g of fertilizer. Consumption - a liter of 20 square meters. The soil before watering should be moistened.
After irrigating with fertilizer, water again so that nutrients penetrate to the depth of the roots. Potted flowers are cultivated during the budding period. It is better to water flowering plants under the root - spraying spoils the appearance.
For vegetable crops — tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, potatoes, beets, onions — a 2% solution is prepared, that is, 2 g per liter of water. Consumption - 5 liters per hundred in wet ground.
For fruit trees, the consumption is 1 liter for young seedlings and 3 liters per adult tree. Conducted: before flowering, during the formation of ovaries and at the beginning of fruit ripening.
In addition to fertilizing the soil with the Bud preparation, it is possible to carry out preplant treatment of seeds and potato tubers. A solution of 5 g / 3 l is made for this. 100 kg of potato will take about 4 liters of solution. After processing, the tubers are dried and planted in the ground.
In addition to watering at the root, berry bushes and fruit trees can be sprayed on the leaf. The drug is absorbed faster in the tissue.
Especially this method is suitable for young plants with poorly developed root system. The number of spring-summer fertilizing is limited to 3 - 4. This includes both root and foliar treatments.
Like this article? Share with your friends:
Good morning, dear readers! I am the creator of the project .NET. Fertilizers. Glad to see each of you on his pages. I hope the information from the article was helpful. Always open for communication - comments, suggestions, what else you want to see on the site, and even criticism, you can write me VKontakte, Instagram or Facebook (round icons below). All peace and happiness! 🙂
You will also be interested to read:
Purpose growth stimulant bud
Bud is available as two products.
The manufacturer offers two types of means "Bud for garden and indoor plants" and "Bud stimulation of fruit formation." Both preparations contain substances that stimulate the plant's own strength, for abundant flowering and fruiting, promote rapid development, accelerate ripening and improve the quality of fruits.
Flowers Processing "Bud" Indoor flowers allows you to quickly increase the green mass of the plant, improves their appearance, helps in stressful situations (violation of temperature, humidity). Flowering plants receive additional nutrition, due to which the number and size of flowers increases.
Seed treatment for landscape gardening improves germination, ensures survival of seedlings. Spraying during budding stimulates plants to form additional flower buds, the duration of flowering increases.
Vegetables. Soaking vegetable seeds in the “Bud” allows you to get early, strong and healthy shoots. If you carry out spraying of the acclimatized seedlings, it will better endure acclimatization, it will develop and increase young shoots more quickly. Re-processing, at the time of flowering, reduces the formation of barren flowers, increases the number of ovaries on vegetable crops, reduces the ripening period. Seed potatoes treated with the drug, gives friendly shoots that are less susceptible to disease.
Horticultural crops. To increase the ovary on fruit trees, “Bud” cultivate plantings during the beginning of flowering, the formation of the ovary. The tool stimulates the formation of fruits, maintains the ovary under adverse weather conditions, increases the size of berries and fruits.
Method of use of the drug
Manufacturers offer several ways to use Bud.
Seed soaking. For better germination and quick emergence, seeds are planted in a solution of the Bud drug before planting. If you need to soak several varieties of seeds, they are placed in a cloth, after it is well moistened. Seeds are placed in a container with a solution, then planted in the ground, slightly dried.
Follow the instructions for use.
Spraying Spraying is carried out at different stages of plant growth: for better survival of seedlings, the formation of green mass, increasing the number of ovaries and prevent its dropping.
Processing potato tubers. Planting material is scattered in a place closed from drafts. Wet the potatoes with the prepared solution, let them dry, turn over and wet them again. If the potato is a small amount, it can be soaked in a solution for several hours and dried to land. The soaking method is used to process onions and tubers of perennials.
- Use the drug only for the treatment of plants.
- During work use personal protective equipment (mask, goggles, gloves).
- Prepare the solution immediately before use.
- Dispose of unused solution.
- After work, wash your hands, glasses, gloves with detergent.
- All tools used for work should be kept out of the reach of animals and children.
When processing, use personal protective equipment.
First aid for poisoning
If poisoning occurs:
- The solution got into the mouth and stomach. It is necessary to do a gastric lavage, drink activated charcoal.
- The solution got into the eyes. Rinse with plenty of running water.
- The solution got into the lungs. If you are hypersensitive to the components, an allergic reaction may begin. Stop work, go to a safe place. Remove clothes, there may be a solution on it, it will aggravate the situation.
Attention! Any poisoning is dangerous for your health, be sure to visit the doctor.
The drug belongs to the III class of danger. It is non-toxic, does not cause poisoning of insects and animals, does not destroy the structure of the soil. Shelf life 2 years.
Store recommended in a dry place at temperatures up to + 30 degrees. Does not lose its properties when lowering to - 30 degrees. After the expiration date, the drug must be disposed of. Make sure that the packaging is not broken, hide from children and animals.
Take a look and video material about the growth stimulator Bud.
Reviews drug Bud
Natalia Ivanovna. I tried to use Bud for bitter pepper. He bloomed all the time, but the ovary crumbled. The store offered Bud. The result was seen in two weeks: the ovary - the sea! Holds tight, does not fall.
Semyon. I read about the bud for tomatoes - the best reviews. I decided to try, processed, as written in the instructions, three times. The first tomatoes ripened a week earlier than usual. And what else noticed - almost did not hurt.
Petrovich. I have been using the cucumber growing bud for a long time, now I decided to try it on potatoes. The bucket for the test, soaked for 5 hours, and then immediately planted in a separate area. My experimental ascended earlier for three days, grew amicably. In size, it was not very different, but in each well there were 3-5 pieces more. Next year I will process it all.
The manufacturer is the Tehnoexport company (Green Belt brand). Specializes in the development of fertilizers, growth stimulants and other drugs for plants.
Fertilizer Bud is a solid in powder form. Before use it is dissolved in water in the proportions specified in the instruction. It is recommended to spray it on the leaves and stems of plants with a spray bottle. The drug can be purchased in small packets of 2 g or 10 g.
Suitable for different types of vegetables, fruits and berries. Before use, it is necessary to dissolve the contents of the package in water, pour it into a container with a spray bottle and distribute it evenly over the leaf surface.
The concentration of the working solution and dosage differ for different cultures. It is also necessary to consider the optimal timing of the drug:
- for apple trees (2 g of substance per 2 l of water) - in case of formation of ovaries and with the appearance of the petiole in the amount of 1 l for young trees and 3 l for adults,
- for sweet cherry, apricot, currant (2 g per 2 l of water) - 1 l for each bush or tree,
- for cabbage (2–3 g per 2 liters) - you will need 2 liters of working solution per 50 m surface in the phases of 6–8 leaf formation and flowering,
- for onions (4 g per 2 l) - the solution is sprayed on 50 m of soil in the period of formation of the arrow,
- для обработки клубней картофеля перед посадкой (2—4 г порошка на 2 л) — 1 л жидкости распыляют на 100 кг посадочного материала,
- для картофеля (2—4 г на 2 л) — 4 л раствора используют для опрыскивания 100 м поверхности в период цветения,
- for grapes, strawberries (2-4 g per 100 liters) - 4 liters of liquid will be needed for 100 meters of plantings during flowering and budding.
Fertilizer is recommended to be used during periods critical to plants. During flowering, they need an additional supply of nutrients that can be obtained by making additional feeding. Active ingredients also allow you to increase the number of healthy ovaries and prevent them from falling off, which will further affect the yield.
For cucumbers, zucchini and squash
For these crops, a separate type of fertilizer, Bud, has been developed. The first treatment can be carried out even before planting seeds. To this end, 5 g of dry matter is dissolved in a glass of water, and then the seeds are left in solution for 8 hours.
After planting in open ground or in the greenhouse, several more treatments are recommended. 2 g of the powder is dissolved in 2 l of water, and this amount is enough to spray 40 m of plantings. The procedure is repeated three times:
- when the first sheet appears,
- at the beginning of flowering
- during the formation of ovaries.
Tip! Seed treatment will not only improve their germination, but also protect young plants from short-term frosts in the spring.
For tomatoes, peppers, eggplants
Suitable for growing in open or closed ground. The solution is prepared at the rate of 2 g per 2 liters of water - this amount is used to process 40 square meters of plantings. Spraying is carried out twice:
- in the formation of buds,
- during flowering 1, 2, 3 brushes.
The timing of the introduction of the drug is important to observe, because it is during these periods that plants need an increased amount of organic acids, vitamins and minerals. The dosage of the substance is not different for open and greenhouse soil.
For garden and indoor flowers
"Bud" for ornamental plants will allow to extend the flowering time and protect them from weather conditions. In addition, top dressing increases the yield of bulbous flowers and improves the quality of seeds.
The solution is prepared from the ratio of 2 g / 2 l of water and distributed over 40-50 m surface in the following periods:
- immediately after planting seedlings or transplanting flowers into a new pot,
- with the appearance of buds,
- during flowering.
For bulbous plants, additional material is processed by replanting. 1 kg of bulbs must be left in 1 liter of the solution for 5-6 hours, and then placed in the ground.
Top dressing the Bud is suitable for all types of fruit and decorative crops. It is safe for plants and for humans, so it can be used without harm to future harvest. A universal fruit stimulator is effective for all plants, and for tomatoes, cucumbers and ornamental flowers, you can choose individual varieties.