Perennial herb, which is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as the ability to eliminate obesity. In the people she treats tuberculosis, intestinal disorders, gynecological problems. Cuff got its name due to the special shape of the leaves. People call it “Rosica”, because the leaves of a culture are capable of releasing liquid that accumulates in droplets at their edges. In ancient times, alchemists collected this dew in the hope of using it to find the "philosopher's stone."
Of course, the plant can not give eternal life, but he is quite able to defeat many diseases. The healing properties of the culture are evaluated by traditional medicine and homeopaths.
Scientists account for nearly 40 types of cuffs. All types of herbs have the same medicinal ability. The difference often consists in the flowering time of certain species and some morphological features (size of leaves, height, size of flowers). In folk medicine and homeopathy, only an ordinary cuff is used.
It is distributed throughout the European continent, excluding its southernmost regions. In Russia, grass grows everywhere in the forest and subalpine bands, in Siberia and the Caucasus.
The ordinary cuff is a perennial creeping grass, reaching a height of about 30-50 cm. The stems of the plant are able to slightly rise during flowering.
- Roots. At the cuff horizontal thickened rhizome with short lateral roots, brown in color.
- Stem. Often rising, less often - upright. At the top of the branch.
- Leaves. Lower reniform leaves located near the root, have a long petiole. Cut into seven or nine blades almost to the middle of the leaf plate. The edge is large-toothed, has pubescence on both sides, which protects the plant from excess moisture. Even after heavy rain, the leaf plate remains almost dry. The leaves, located on the stem - sessile, have a wavy edge, formed by nine-eleven lobes.
- Flowers At the cuff they are small, have a pale green color. Form false umbrellas. In the flowering phase, each inflorescence resembles a ball. Cuff blooms twice a year, the first bloom falls in June, the second - in September, if it is warm.
- Fruit. Small seeds are formed in August. The plant is able to multiply by seeds.
Preparation of raw materials
To prepare the cuff start in late May - early June. The harvesting period lasts until September, when the plant will fully bloom. Often for medicinal purposes grass is used cuffs, but in folk medicine, and collected its rhizomes. In this case, the harvesting takes place at the end of September with the following rules.
- Collection It is produced in the daytime, after complete drying of moisture on the plant, including dew in the center of the leaves and the liquid released by the hydatods. Cut off the entire above-ground part of the plant at the very base of the stem. The roots of the cuff dig a shovel.
- Preparation for drying. The above-ground part of the plant is carefully inspected for damaged parts of the stems and leaves. They are removed, together with extraneous impurities. Roots washed with plenty of cool running water.
- Drying. The grass is laid out on pallets or hung on the ropes in the shade. For accelerated drying, dryers with a temperature of about 60 ° C are used. Roots laid out in a single layer in a shaded place or in a warm attic with a metal roof. For full drying of the cuff it is necessary to provide high-quality ventilation of the room.
Domestic medicine does not recognize the pharmacological properties of the cuff, considering the effectiveness of the herb unproved, and the pharmacological actions are not well understood. In folk medicine, this plant has been used for a long time. The study of the chemical composition of grass stopped on the definition of groups of substances.
- Phytosterols. Provide regulation of hormonal background. Normalize the work of the cardiovascular system. Neutralize the action of free radicals. Possess immunostimulating abilities.
- Phenol carbonic acid. The cuff contains luteon and ellagic acids. Possess anti-inflammatory properties. Stimulate the production and excretion of bile, normalizing the ratio of bile acids. They have diuretic and hepatoprotective effects.
- Lignin It is characterized as an active natural sorbent capable of absorbing allergens and toxins, residues of bacterial cells, metal salts and other compounds. It gives the plant anti-diarrheal and lipid-lowering properties.
- Tannins. Basically it is tannin. Forms albuminates with protein cells, protecting the surface of the skin, damage to it or mucous membranes from mechanical and chemical irritation. The formation of the film provides an anti-inflammatory, astringent, wound-healing effect of the herb.
- Flavonoids. Normalize the synthesis of cartilage, blocking enzymes that inhibit the production of hyaluronic acid. Permeability and elasticity of vascular walls return to normal, resist sclerotic lesions of blood vessels and capillaries. Possess powerful antioxidant properties.
- Fatty acid. The cuff contains oleic and linoleic acid - stimulants of metabolic processes, participants in the formation of cell membranes, regulators of consumption and storage of energy resources.
- Leucoanthocyanins. They have neuroprotective properties, therefore they prevent damage to the nerves of the brain and spinal cord. Strengthen blood vessels, prevent the appearance of tumors, increase the resistance of the human body to stress.
- Bitterness Stimulate appetite, as well as the secretion of digestive juices, indirectly improving the digestive process and activating intestinal motility.
- Vitamins and minerals. The cuff contains a large amount of the main antioxidant for the human body - ascorbic acid. The grass also contains salts of boron, selenium, zinc, manganese, nickel, copper, and molybdenum.
An ordinary cuff is called "female grass" because of the ability of phytosterols in its composition to stimulate the formation of female hormones, in particular, progesterone. The plant has a beneficial effect on the organs that depend on hormonal levels:
- fights premenstrual syndrome
- eliminates the symptoms of menopause,
- normalizes the menstrual-ovulatory cycle,
- eliminates uterine bleeding,
- prevents the formation of ovarian cysts, fibroids,
- prevents the development of malignant tumors,
- eliminates endometriosis,
- used for infertility (to increase the chances of natural conception),
- treats thrush and infectious problems in gynecology.
Failures in the cardiovascular system
An ordinary cuff has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system:
- normalizes the tone of arteries, veins, capillaries,
- improves peripheral blood flow
- lowers myocardial oxygen demand,
- reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood,
- reduces the risk of myocardial infarction,
- fights varicose veins
- prevents vascular fragility,
- prevents stroke
- regulates the level of blood pressure.
Herbal remedies eliminates various intoxications, improves the functioning of the liver and intestines:
- stimulates the excretory and cleansing functions of the liver,
- promotes the elimination of bacterial toxins from the intestines,
- improves removal of salt deposits,
- removes free radicals, heavy metals, radionuclides.
Indications for use inside
Among the indications for the use of grass cuff poisoning, bowel disorders, diarrhea, gout, ascites. Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and immunostimulating properties are relevant in therapy:
- rheumatoid arthritis.
Culture is good for the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Can be used for therapy:
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer,
- gastritis with insufficient secretion,
Compresses and lotions with cuff preparations help speed recovery from the following ailments:
- sprains of joints
- boils, carbuncles,
- suppuration on the skin
- inflammation of the oral mucosa (stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease),
- weeping eczema, psoriasis,
- purulent weeping wounds,
- trophic ulcers.
Actively used in cosmetology - to eliminate pigmentation, acne, pustular rash, scars. Compressions from cellulite, toning face masks are made from grass extracts.
You can drink a cuff not only for the treatment of existing ailments, but also for their prevention, as well as for improving immunity before the cold season, reducing the risk of recurrence of chronic diseases. Prepare drugs for the following recipes.
Features The drug can be used externally for the treatment of weeping wounds, eczema, boils and acne. Internal reception is appropriate for bleeding, coughing, to eliminate the inflammatory process that accompanies gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
Preparation and use
- Four teaspoons of chopped herbs poured a glass of boiling water.
- Put the mixture on a slow fire, bring to a boil, boil for five minutes.
- After complete cooling the broth is filtered.
- Apply externally in pure form or drink half a cup three times a day, sweetened the drug with sugar.
Features It is used to improve metabolism, as well as cough remedy for adults.
Preparation and use
- Chopped grass (5 g) is poured with a glass of dry red wine.
- After daily infusion, the mixture is filtered.
- Take three times a day for a tablespoon half an hour before meals.
Features Recommended for women to douche with heavy and painful menstruation, with thrush. It is used to heal wounds and ulcers. Internal reception normalizes intestinal motility, eliminates internal inflammation, is used to treat pulmonary diseases.
Preparation and use
- Three teaspoons of chopped herbs pour a cup of boiling water.
- After two hours of infusion, the mixture is filtered.
- Take half a cup four times a day before meals.
Features Brewed grass for the regulation of hormonal levels, the establishment of lactation, for a comprehensive cleansing of the body during detoxification procedures. Can be used in diabetes, for the prevention of its complications.
Preparation and use
- Two teaspoons of crushed cuff pour a cup of boiling water.
- After a ten-minute infusion filter.
- Take the entire cooked volume up to three times per day.
The use of the cuff during pregnancy is allowed only after 14 weeks due to the incomplete study of the composition of the herb and its effect on the fetus. Tea can be drunk just before and immediately after birth to speed up the appearance of milk.
In European countries, the plant is considered completely safe for children and the elderly.
Possible side effects include diarrhea. As a rule, the symptom disappears after stopping the drug or reducing its dosage. Contraindications include only individual intolerance, which occurs very rarely, but is detected after the first methods of the plant. In this case, urticaria appears.
Herb cuff, therapeutic properties and contraindications of which are known in Russia for a long time, belongs to the family of pink. Its official name is an ordinary cuff, or yellow-green. In Latin, it sounds like Alchemilla vulgaris. This plant can be purchased at the pharmacy, and you can prepare yourself. It is easy to recognize the cuff on the palmate-lobed leaflets, really similar to the wide goose foot. The leaves, which grow in the basal zone, petiolate, relatively large, veins are divided into 9-11 concave lobes. Leaves growing on the stems - without petioles and smaller. Both those, and others have an easy edge. Very characteristic inflorescence has a cuff. The healing properties and contraindications of this herb, as established by the research, are maximal during the flowering period, that is, you need to know well what its flowers look like. Outwardly, they are little remarkable, small, yellow-green, collected in numerous loose umbrellas. But each flower individually looks like a small star. The rhizome of the cuff is a bit like horseradish root. It is quite thick, located underground horizontally, reaching several meters. As the rhizome grows, new buds form on it, from which stalks grow, that is, this plant belongs to the so-called creeping. The stem of the cuff is only about 40–45 cm in height. It, like the leaves, is covered with a light edge. The cuff is a perennial. Its ground parts die out with frost, but in the spring, as soon as the sun begins to warm, they grow back.
Although weed cuff grass has been used for several hundred years to get rid of various ailments, the healing properties and contraindications of this plant are still being studied. To date, scientists have discovered the following chemical elements in aboveground parts and partly in the rhizome of the cuff:
- trace elements.
And in official, and in traditional medicine the cuff found wide application. The therapeutic properties and contraindications of many drugs based on it have passed clinical trials and are used internally for such diseases:
- the presence of “bad” cholesterol is higher than normal (actively reduces it),
- cold and everything that accompanies it (runny nose, cough, weakness),
- asthma and other diseases caused by cramps,
- diseases of the heart and coronary vessels,
- diseases of the genitourinary system,
- used as a drug that slows aging and removes toxins from the body.
As an external agent, the cuff is used to treat:
- purulent wounds and ulcers,
- at various injuries,
Cuff, medicinal properties and contraindications undergoing tests
Since the chemical composition of this herb contains several substances possessing antitumor properties (coumarins, phytosterols, leucoantium, catechins), scientists are actively exploring the possibility of treating cancers with a cuff. Such studies are currently being conducted in China, the United States and Japan. It also clarifies the possibility of using this plant for the treatment of:
- viral and infectious diseases,
- to restore reproductive function.
Another aspect of using the cuff, which is still in the testing stage, is its use as components in dietary supplements for sports nutrition, as experiments have shown that the cuff is able to increase muscle mass without changing hormone levels.
Cuff for women
For women unusually widely used cuff. The therapeutic properties and contraindications in gynecology of preparations with this herb have long been studied and are not in doubt. Useful substances contained in the cuff, contribute to the stabilization of hormonal levels, normalize the work of all organs, relieve fatigue, relieve headaches. All these actions help women tolerate menopause well. For women of child-bearing age, doctors advise using a cuff for the treatment of infertility and for problems with menstruation. Pregnant drugs with a cuff is recommended to drink to speed up and facilitate childbirth, as well as if the wrong location of the placenta is detected. After childbirth, this herb is taken to improve lactation.
In addition to preparations for internal use, gynecology also uses a cuff for external use. Healing properties and contraindications for women with white hair, genital itching, inflammation, erosion are not antagonists, that is, the therapeutic effect has been repeatedly confirmed in practice, and contraindications in this case apply only to those with allergic drugs with a cuff. Women whose body tolerates the cuff well, traditional medicine advises to do with the decoction of this herb douching and bath. To prepare the solution you need to take 3-4 tablespoons of dry raw materials, pour 200-300 ml of boiling water, insist, strain, cool to room temperature.
A cuff helps not only the weak but also the stronger sex. Medicinal properties and contraindications for men of this herb are being studied. So, there is a hypothesis that drugs with the addition of a cuff increase endurance during physical exertion, as well as contribute to a set of muscle mass and at the same time remove fat. Folk healers advise to treat prostate with a cuff. To do this, the plant must be consumed inside regularly all year round. In summer, fresh leaves of the cuff should be added to salads, make tea with them, cook soups. In winter, they use pickled leaves and stems of this herb.
Squash recipe: slightly knead green grass (leaves, stems, flowers), add brine (5 teaspoons salt to 500 ml of water), add spices to taste (dill, garlic, allspice, bay leaf), slice of black bread, cover марлей либо листом подорожника и поставить в теплое место на 3—4 суток, после чего поместить в холодильник.Take a pickle cuff needs 30 days a tablespoon.
Since ancient times, folk healers, and more recently, official medicine, have used a cuff for the treatment of various diseases. Her diabetes remedies are so high that they allow people suffering from this very unpleasant disease to significantly lower their blood sugar levels without drugs. In the early stages of diabetes, the cuff effect of the treatment is unique. With its help, not only sugar returns to normal, but also improves skin condition, normalizes the work of the digestive tract and pancreas organs. The prescription of the medicine is extremely simple: you just need to brew the cuff, like regular tea, and drink it daily. You can also prepare a mixture of cuff, lilac buds, dandelion roots and licorice, lingonberry leaves and sage. The only thing that diabetics should not forget is that drugs with a cuff have a negative effect on blood coagulation, therefore, before starting tea drinking with this grass, you need to pass the appropriate tests.
Cuff, medicinal properties and contraindications, recipes
Given the wide range of applications of this plant, it is impossible to bring all the recipes in which it is used. Here are just some of them:
1. With infertility. Prepare a mixture of dried herbs cuffs, mint and motherboard, mix in a ratio of 1: 2: 1. Drink tea from this mixture several times a day, brewing a spoon of raw materials in a glass of water.
2. With heavy painful menstruation. 1.5 dessert spoons of dry raw cuff pour a glass of boiling water and then 2 hours. Strain. Drink 100 ml several times a day.
3. With diarrhea. Squeeze juice from fresh raw materials. Take a teaspoonful every 2 hours.
4. With bronchitis. 30 gr. dry raw materials pour 1000 ml of pre-warmed wine and leave for 12 hours. Take 50 ml in the morning, afternoon and evening.
5. To prevent aging. Take half a cup of fresh raw herbs cuffs (leaves), elecampane (roots), comfrey (roots), pour wine and cook for 15 minutes. Strain. The resulting tool to wipe the face and neck.
6. Cellulite. 40 gr. fresh raw and 10 gr. dry pour 500 ml boiling water, insist 4 hours, strain. Infusion taken orally 50 ml up to 4 times a day. Cake put on gauze and applied to problem areas as a compress (for 30 minutes).
In addition to cooking decoctions and tinctures, the cuff is very useful to eat fresh, adding to salads and soups. This will be an excellent prevention of all the above diseases.
Medicinal properties and contraindications
In folk medicine, decoctions, tinctures, tinctures and tea from the medicinal cuff are commonly used to combat various diseases, and all parts of the plant are used. Kamchuzhnik ordinary has in its composition a rich storehouse of vitamins and microelements, such as iron, manganese, zinc, calcium and others.
Therapeutic properties have the most beneficial effect on the reproductive female system, help restore vitality during menopause, is also used for infertility as an additional tool for the fastest conception. Contraindications in taking medications based on the grass is not detected, except for individual intolerance and overdose.
Cuff soft is an excellent means of improving immunity. Excellent increases the body's resistance to seasonal viral infections. Stimulates the cardiac system. Used in the treatment of cancer, diabetes. It is used in gynecology in inflammatory processes in the chest, ovaries, uterus in the form of douching.
Use in traditional medicine
Cuff ordinary received widespread use in traditional medicine (in pharmacology does not use it is used in the manufacture of medicines).
Most often it is used as part of various fees. The plant has beneficial properties for the whole human body, so its decoctions and infusions are used as a general tonic with a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
Cuff for weight loss is used to normalize the weight, as advised by traditional medicine and reviews of people who have tested on themselves its effect. Due to the effective influence of the beneficial properties of the plant on the human body, the metabolism is normalized, as a result of which the weight gradually decreases. Also help compresses from infusion in the fight against cellulite.
In order to prepare the infusion of the cuff for weight loss, you must take the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of the crushed dry raw materials, pour two cups of boiling water, mix and let stand in a closed container for 4 hours. To enhance the effect in the resulting infusion add a slice of ginger. Take the fourth part of the glass 4 sets per day. Treatment is carried out by courses, one course lasts 3 months.
Cuff in cosmetology is known as anti-aging agent. It copes with the first signs of aging, smoothes out wrinkles and keeps the face fresh. Systematic wiping of the skin of the face with an ordinary decoction or extract of the herb makes it soft and supple. The decoction has a slight whitening effect, therefore, it is recommended for lightening age spots. Infusion eliminates redness, rash and other inflammatory processes of the skin.
Many healers call the cuff female grass because of the beneficial effects of progesterone. The herb assists in the treatment of many female diseases. Used after childbirth, when the orgasmic platform is weak. This is especially true when there are gaps in childbirth. The herb is used both internally and externally in the form of douching. Normalizes hormonal balance.
The cuff during pregnancy is used in cases of miscarriage, pain in the lower abdomen, and also eliminates nausea in the first trimester. Women often brew decoction before delivery for easier and faster delivery. It is believed that the herb has a beneficial effect on the walls of the uterus. Many doctors note the positive effect of receiving infusions with early aging of the placenta. But one rule should be remembered: during pregnancy, any overdose of medicinal herbs is prohibited.
Cuff ordinary or soft has long been used in the treatment of infertility. There are reviews of women, which she really helped in this matter. Often, as a result of hormonal failure and inflammatory processes, it is impossible to get pregnant. The grass can bring hormones back to normal and eliminate inflammation, resulting in a long-awaited pregnancy.
When infertility is used infusion prepared according to the following recipe:
- Take 1 tablespoon of dried herb cuffs and Highlander pepper, pour about 400 ml of boiling water and boil a little. Then strain and drink as usual tea, but not more than 100 ml in one go.
In all inflammatory processes of the uterus and appendages, a decoction is applied both internally and externally.
It is prepared quite simply:
- 4 tablespoons of dry plants, poured 250 ml of hot water, and boil for about 5 minutes after boiling. Take 3 times a day, 60-100 ml per day depending on weight. The same decoction produced and douching. The decoction has a beneficial effect on the endometrium of the uterus as a whole.
On the basis of the decoction, you can do the healing tampons with your own hands. To do this, generously moisten a small piece of the bandage in the decoction and use it at night as an anti-inflammatory.
Flower cuff: planting and care
The grass is not whimsical to the soil, and therefore does not require special care, except for timely watering. It grows in meadows, fields, near rivers, can be planted in the garden or garden plot not only as a medicinal plant, but also as a decorative. It can be used as a decor when creating a bouquet. The grass grows very quickly, so you need to constantly monitor this.
The planting of any type of cuff is carried out with seeds in the fall and next summer it will delight its owners with abundant flowering. Growing does not require much effort, as the grass grows quickly enough.
Preparation of ground raw materials is made at the time of flowering, and at the same time after the leaves have completely dried, since in the morning dew abounds on them.
The medicinal plant is widely used in the people, so you can find a huge amount of feedback, both positive and negative. As a result, based on existing reviews, it is possible to draw certain conclusions about the effect of decoctions and infusions of this plant:
- helps in inflammatory processes in gynecology,
- with prolonged use normalizes blood sugar levels in diabetes mellitus,
- in some cases really helped in the treatment of infertility,
- in all cases eliminates the inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract and lungs,
- helps in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders,
- boosts immunity and normalizes the general condition of the body in various diseases.
Despite this, it should be remembered that any organism reacts differently to the reception of a particular medicinal herb, therefore, successful treatment depends only on the reaction of the human body itself.
What a grass cuff, looks like and where it grows, photo
Cuff she cuff ordinary - A plant belonging to the family Rosaceae. The name grass received for the similarity of leaves with frills, cuffs of high-ranking persons. It has creeping stems and color from yellow-green to pure saturated green. The height reaches 35-70 cm. The flowers of the cuff are yellow, and are collected in small inflorescences. The fruits of this plant are nuts with a cup.
In the middle of this plant, moisture from the dew that fell out during the night often accumulated; our ancestors endowed this liquid with magical power to return youth and beauty and called it a “god's tear”.
The cuff has many small seeds. The peak of flowering occurs at the beginning of summer, and lasts until the end of August. Sometimes there is a second bloom of the cuff - in the fall. Reproduction occurs by self-sowing or through the root system.
You can meet this plant in all CIS countries. Our lands, including. The ordinary cuff (also called “female grass” for its invaluable qualities for the female body, wide use in gynecology) is not loved by thick forests, river banks, meadows. Sometimes it is grown in the household in vegetable gardens for further use in traditional medicine.
The composition of the herb cuff
The cuff is very rich in vitamin C. Also, it contains many trace elements that are necessary for the full functioning of the body. Among them: manganese, zinc, copper, boron and molybdenum. Sugar, alkaloids, resins, bitterness, tannin, kakhetins, phytosterols, tannins and flavonoids are also found in the composition of the herb cuff.
Healing properties of the cuff
Absolutely all types of cuffs are considered a healing herb. Cuff ordinary - no exception. For example, residents of the Kingdom of Denmark use this plant as a remedy for ulcers and as a wound healing. Italians cuff diarrhea and constipation, and also used as a diuretic. In Norway, for a long time, an ordinary cuff is used to treat herpetic infections.
Herbal-based tea is used for sleep disorders, stress, and fever. Many years ago, the cuff was used as a strong hemostatic agent for internal and external bleeding.
Also, this plant is known to many as cleansing the blood and struggling with "harmful" cholesterol.
Often, experts prescribe a cuff for those who suffer from skin diseases: acne and other eruptions can be treated with a cuff.
Cuff in gynecology
Naturally, female grass is very popular in the pathologies of the female genital organs. The cuff treats diseases of the uterus, appendages, mastopathy, female infertility, is used to normalize the menstrual cycle, with uterine bleeding of a dysfunctional nature, heavy or painful periods, the plant eases the symptoms of the onset of menopause.
For hemostatic effect with uterine bleeding, you need to take 8 teaspoons of dry grass and brew two cups of boiling water, let it stand for half an hour, strain, drink 2-3 times, distributed evenly throughout the day. It may take several days of administration, depending on the severity of the condition.
Starting from the 14th week of childbearing, gynecologists recommend drinking tea with a cuff to prevent the threat of miscarriage, to prepare the mother's body for future childbirth (their simpler passage), this herbal tea prevents postpartum complications, reduces increased anxiety of the pregnant.
Dose means less than in the previous recipe, for brewing need 2 teaspoons per cup of boiling water. In the day you can drink 1-2 cups of this tea.
For nursing moms, the cuff grass is also very useful - it increases lactation and stops postpartum bleeding.
With infertility, the cuff is not enough that contributes to the treatment of various kinds of inflammation of the female genital organs, it also stimulates the production of progesterone, with a low amount in the body, conception is very problematic. Drink infusions in the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle, namely from 15 to 25 days.
It is important to know! When treating herbs with an effect on hormonal von, they cannot be combined with other means or drugs of similar action, they are drunk for a long time (three cycles, then a cycle break, and, of course, they skip the time of menstruation). The effect is not immediately visible, but after 2 or even 3 weeks after the start of treatment. Therapy should be controlled by hormone levels.
Very often, women are faced with the problem of thrush. And in this case, traditional medicine has invented a remedy based on a cuff of tea and liquid for douching.
- To make tea, you need 5 grams of herbs. Pour a glass of boiling water over it and leave for 10 minutes. Drink twice a day.
- to prepare a douching solution for candidiasis of the genital organs, you need to take 15 g. Of dry chamomile flowers, 15 g. Of dry grass of the cuff, mix these two components and pour 400 ml. boiling water. Put in a water bath and incubate for 20 minutes. Then strain thoroughly and cool to room temperature. Use as a solution for douching.
Internal reception of the described grass also contributes to breast augmentation, of course, it is not able to increase from 1 size to 5th, but an increase in size and a half in a three-month course can be counted. Drink a means for this purpose on a monthly basis, with weekly breaks, for this brew dessert spoon in a glass of boiled water, insist, filter and drink in two doses.
Cuff in cosmetology
Cuff found application in cosmetology. In particular, it is used in the fight against cellulite.
Due to the high content of flavonoids, this plant is able to smooth the skin well. So, to get rid of cellulite, you need to prepare a decoction:
- 25 g dry cuff mix with 15 g dry parsley. Pour boiling water over the raw material and insist 1-1.5 hours. Then strain and pour into a convenient container. Take a tablespoon in the morning and evening.
It is also effective for cellulite to use lotion-based cuffs. To prepare the solution for lotions you need 30 g of raw materials, pour 300 ml of boiling water over and insist 1 hour. Then strain, and tie the remaining grass in a piece of gauze. Apply gauze with grass to problem areas.
Cuff: Medicinal properties and composition
The grass cuff is a perennial from the group of Rosaceae, which can be easily identified by small yellowish-green flowers that are collected in inflorescences, as well as multi-lobed large leaves. This unsightly grasswhich grows on forest edges, near roadsides, in vegetable gardens and in meadows is known more by such names as small frog, hare cabbage, interperson, starry grass or rue, dewberry. In our country, infusions and decoctions of the leaves of the cuff plant were prepared from the earliest times, and the grass itself was called affectionately “inmate” for its ability to treat a large number of diseases.
Popular grass used both in our country and in Europe, for example, in Germany, where she treated painful menstruation, uterine bleeding and other female diseases. To date, the grass cuff and in folk medicine used for the preparation of medicinal tinctures and fees. Young flowers and leaves are harvested for treatment, which are collected during flowering - in May-July.
The composition of the grass cuff
To date, accurate healing properties and the chemical composition of the plant is not fully understood. It is known that the flowers and leaves of this herb contain:
- tannins - have a hemostatic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effect,
- Catechins are powerful natural antioxidants that destroy free radicals that have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Catechins regulate the permeability of capillary walls, increase their strength and elasticity, accelerate metabolism and absorb excess cholesterol,
- флаваноиды – активные биологические вещества, обладающие противовоспалительным, антиоксидантным, детоксицирующим и сосудорасширяющим свойством,
- organic acids - stimulate the secretion of digestive juices, support the body’s acid-base balance, prevent pathogens and putrefactive fermentation in the intestines, and normalize metabolism,
- bitterness - facilitates digestion, stimulates the production of gastric juice and bile,
- Vitamin C - restores the metabolism, while its presence is required for the normal functioning of the digestive and immune systems.
Cuff: medicinal properties and application in traditional medicine
Cuff or bunny cabbage used to treat:
- gynecological diseases - infusions and decoctions of this herb restore the work of the ovaries and have a hemostatic effect. They were successfully used for uterine bleeding, painful menstruation, during pregnancy and inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs. In Germany, in folk medicine, future mothers were recommended to use the decoction of the cuff even before the arrival of pregnancy, and certainly one month before the birth, it helps to prevent different complications at birth of the baby,
- ulcers, abrasions, wounds - the cuff accelerates the scarring of injuries, has powerful wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties, because it is used to prepare baths, lotions and compresses for purulent wounds, weeping ulcers,
- venous insufficiency - vasodilating effects of plants and lowering cholesterol levels, strengthening the vascular walls, made it an indispensable tool during varicose veins and other vascular diseases,
- diseases of the respiratory organs - decoctions of this plant were used for bronchitis, colds, emphysema and pneumonia,
- Diseases of the digestive tract - this herb is effective for ulcers of the intestines and stomach, gastritis, diarrhea, enteritis and colitis. Thanks to its wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties, improvement of metabolism, decoctions of the cuff ordinary make it possible to achieve a rapid improvement in the state during the above listed diseases.
Infusion and tea cuff also taken in diseases of the cardiovascular system, to improve metabolism, with frequent colds and general loss of strength. In the villages, grandmothers used to recommend that every woman and girl should keep a bunny cabbage in a home medicine chest. It was used during pregnancy, with painful and heavy menstruation, while breastfeeding a child - to increase lactation.
Where else apply a cuff?
Apply this plant can not only for medicinal purposes. This herb is gorgeousIt is suitable for cooking various dishes: salads, cabbage soup, soups. You can use shoots and leaves for salting at the same time with vegetables.
Here are some original recipes. with healthy and delicious dishes with the addition of an ordinary cuff:
- Soup from the cuff. 250 gr. young, fresh leaves are laid in an enamel pan, add 1 liter of beef broth, and let it boil. In the finished soup, you can add sour cream and some kind of seasoning.
- Leaves of hare grass with the addition of crackers. Needs 700 gr. fresh leaves, put them in a saucepan, add a small amount of water and cook until soft. Cut the cooked leaves. Chop a couple of onions and fry until golden brown. We put some crushed crackers, flour, salt, ground pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise into onions, bring it to a homogeneous consistency. Pour the prepared sauce into the grass.
- Boiled leaves cuff. Pour 0.5 l of water into the container, put 0.5 kg of freshly picked leaves there and cook for 10 minutes. Then, when the leaves become soft, we put them in a colander, then let the water drain. Cooked leaves cut into pieces, put parsley, garlic (6 cloves), black pepper and salt to your taste.
A cuff ordinary can help during the most diverse diseases, however, before taking it in the presence of serious somatic diseases, breastfeeding or during pregnancy, you should consult with your doctor, because the cuff can not be used when taking certain medications.
The cuff is a beautiful perennial plant of the Rosaceae family, not only able to decorate the garden, but also one of the most popular means of alternative medicine for curing diseases of the most diverse etiology.
The people of this grass is known as "inmate", "bear's paw", "infant", "goose foot", "heavenly dew", "quail", "rue".
The Latin name of the plant “Alchemilla” eloquently indicates that this herb was popular with alchemists. It was believed that it has a special magical power, namely, the moisture accumulated in the foliage of the plant, according to alchemists, had supernatural power. They tried to use a cuff to create the elixir of life.
Among other representatives of the flora, it can be distinguished by the characteristic shape of the leaves, resembling patterned cuffs, once popular with noble nobility, which is why this name originated.
It is noteworthy that the cloves of the cuff (intimate) sheet are generously covered with droplets of moisture emitted by the plant, some take them for dew. Droplets create a transparent shiny border around the leaf, and in the center is the largest drop resembling a pearl in the shell. Because of such unique beauty in the people, it was also called a divine tear.
The flowers of the plant are not distinguished by their special beauty: yellow-green, dull, gathered in false umbrellas, outwardly not attractive, with a long flowering time - from June to September. Unsightly flowers, however, when flowering, fill the garden with a delicate honey aroma.
Cuff grows in most parts of Europe, in North America, in some parts of Asia, and Africa. In Russia, it is distributed almost everywhere, except for the southern regions. Preferred habitats are meadows and forests, and can also grow along roads, near swamps.
Collection and storage of medicinal herb cuff
The plant gathers a cuff during the flowering period, lasting all summer and exciting and the first month of autumn, in a dry time, when dew dries, only the above-ground part is cut off, dried on paper in a cool dry place.
The shelf life and storage time of the finished dried raw cuff is 1 year.
When is a plant used?
A variety of healing effects makes it possible to use herbs in a fairly wide range of different states:
- Education with ulcerative processes in the digestive tract.
- Conditions characterized by reduced peristalsis.
- Colitis, enterocolitis of various origins.
- Conditions characterized by diarrhea, inflammatory manifestations of the liver tissue.
- Pathology of the respiratory system, including tuberculosis infection.
- Inflammatory changes in the organs of the urinary system.
- Diseases associated with impaired metabolic processes.
- Cardiac pathology, atherosclerotic phenomena.
- Gynecological diseases, heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Varicose veins
- Autoimmune diseases and connective tissue pathology.
- Nervous disturbances, sleep disorders.
Characteristics of pharmaceuticals
The plant is part of the following drugs:
- Grass. Produced by the pharmaceutical industry in the form of a dry herbal composition. From it prepare infusions and decoctions, has a wide scope.
- Elixir Ginex. It has the character of a multicomponent homeopathic preparation. Treats a whole range of pathological conditions. Including used as a means to prevent hair loss. Elixir is a fairly effective prophylactic agent for cancer of the mammary glands and uterus.
- Gyneconorm Available in the form of plant phyto capsul. Indications for use are disturbed menstrual cycle and pathology of the urine excretion system.
Cooking infusion of herbs
Dry grass in the amount of one tablespoon is brewed with boiling water in the amount of one cup. The composition is infused for 4 hours. After that it needs to be filtered. Infusion is used as a compress, lotions. They are washed with nonhealing ulcers. The composition is added to the water for bathing. They can treat the face if there are juvenile acne. If a sore throat or nasal sinuses are inflamed, the infusion can be used as a rinse.
It is quite suitable for the treatment of hemorrhoids. This shows the introduction of a tampon moistened with the infusion into the lumen of the anus. If you are concerned about nasal or internal hemorrhages, too intense menstruation - the intake of infusion is shown. This is done before meals several times a day. The presence of anti-inflammatory properties of the plant allows it to be used in ulcerative processes in the digestive tract. The composition can be applied to those women who have decided to lose weight. However, this technique should be combined with measured physical activity.
Fresh flowers for making infusion
On one glass of boiling water you want to add fresh flowers in the amount of one tablespoon. Infusion is carried out within an hour. Indications for use are various bleeding. Exceptions are not situations associated with heavy menstruation.
Preparation of alcohol tinctures
Alcohol in the amount of 500 ml is mixed with dry grass in the amount of 50 g. The composition then stands in a dark place for 14 days. Tincture is indicated for ingestion. A single dosage involves the use of tincture in the amount of one teaspoon. This is done before meals. The indication for use is the pathology of the digestive tract, and urinary system.
Plant in the form of broth
In half a liter of water is added raw materials in the amount of three tablespoons. Boiling is carried out on low heat. The exposition is 10 minutes. Used for external use. Broth wounds are washed, long-term healing ulcers. You can use a compress with a decoction or lotion. In this way, it is very good to eliminate the phenomena associated with cellulite. In the presence of inflammatory processes in the digestive tract, the broth is taken orally. Single reception it is 50 ml. With the help of a decoction, insomnia can be easily eliminated.
Broth and grape wine
This prescription composition was invented for a long time and is successfully used for the therapeutic correction of various pathological conditions. Dry red medicinal raw materials in the amount of 15 g are added to the red dry grape wine. Grape wine is taken in the volume of half a liter. On low heat the composition should stand for 5 minutes. At one time taken one or two tablespoons of broth. Do it three times a day. Reception will improve sputum discharge, will help with tuberculosis infection. Will relieve the reception of decoction from diarrhea and heart pain, dropsy and metabolic disorders.
Cooking gruel to treat inflammatory skin processes
The leaves of the plant are pre-crushed. Then they are put in a bag, and it is applied to the wound surface. You can use dry leaves, but they should be boiled beforehand.
Steamed leaves for the treatment of sprains
Using the leaves, you can cook a delicious vitamin salad. This will require young fresh leaves of the plant. They should be placed in boiling water for a few minutes. They are then rinsed with cold running water. The composition can be supplemented with young onions, spinach, salad. As a gas station, what is more preferred is used.
Tea for women's health
To the water of a quarter liter is added dry grass in the amount of one tablespoon. The composition should stay warm for 15 minutes. At one time use half a glass of tea. Do it several times a day. With the use of such a drink a woman begins to feel much better. In addition, normalization of the menstrual cycle occurs, the skin becomes younger. The drink is shown to women during breastfeeding, as it is capable of increasing milk production. The drink is recommended during the period of raising the epidemic threshold of colds, because it helps to strengthen the immune system.
Treatment of skin manifestations requires an integrated approach. At the same time, tea is taken orally, rubbing the affected areas of the skin with plant juice, or alcohol tincture. Treatment is supplemented with bathing with the addition of plant decoction to the water.